Sign in to follow this  
Capt Bart

Flash!

OK, guys. I've just run across this

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-05-07/drug-defying-germs-from-india-speed-post-antibiotic-era.html

and

http://www.spaceweather.com/

Incoming CME

The second is probably no big deal and the sun spot that spawned it (1471) isn't the main concern. Spot AR1476 is HUGE and may be a winner in the CME contest!

The first link is to a new resistant strain of bugs that could erupt in a global pandemic this summer. Never mind avian flu, this thing is a BEAST!

I've started this thread so we can post one shot warnings like these. I don't need a new thread EVERY time something happens but it might be nice to have a place to say DUCK AND COVER!

This is the Smart thing to do!

I beleve that this will help identify the different "Dominos"........

JMO that there are ALREADY many dominos just waiting for a push and than"ITS ON".We will see the effect of how "stupid" reacts!

Example,you have 600,000 people shitting in the open in a city of 1.2million with out the proper sanitation and all you do is give another kind of med?

The people handling this are worryed about the money coming into India,Not fixing the problem.

"STUPID WINS"and people die!

The scarry part of this is "EVERY AREA IN THIS COUNTRY HAS A DOCTOR THATS FROM INDIA"..

OOOOO..are they carrying that bug? will we react the same way?

sorry but Im in health care and Ive seen some scarry stuff already!

SORRY dont want to over react..But this is a good lesson in what to watch for!

Anyone have information with "LIKE" happenings should post!!

JMO..Thanks Capt.Bart

I have watched the silver market for over a year and this is the lowest Ive seen yet!!

Spot market..silver..$28.79 an oz.

Spot market GOLD...$1584..an OZ..down $19.00..

So are people Not purchasing metals ? and food is worth more??

Could this be a Domino..????

here is a great site for the history of metals...and they give curent values..

http://www.horizonmetals.com/metal_prices.php

Edited by 101matt

Matt, worldwide economy slowing down = deflation, therefore ALL commodities are being sold off. Won't last too long, the powers that be NEED inflation in order to handle the interes payment on the debt.

In the meantime, watch $1535 on gold and $26 on silver, if these ranges hold, the PM's will start to go back up, if not, LOTS lower. Rumors are already circulating that China is getting ready to cut reserve requirements for their banks. Will the ECB bail out Greece/Spain ? No greek govt. in place to even negotiate with, another election in June which may or may not be able to create a govt.?

Im sure many of you know the danger of drinking the water in other countries. But the people of that country may not be afraid of it. We americans, traveling over-seas, dont have the anti-body to combat a germ in thier water supply. THis has only happened once to me.

Another instance, while living in Malaysia, something got a hold of me and didnt wanna let go. I was all feverish and weak and sweaty and everything goes goes with it. Mind you.. i had alot of FLU symptoms, but i knew better than that. Malaysia is a tropical climate. It had to be some kind of bug/germ. After a day or 2 went to the hospital, THe chinese doc told me i had a COLD and sent me home with 'Panadol' and a 'hydration kit'. But the blood test he took he said didnt know what was wrong. Went home, drank all the fluids i could for the next 5 days, and fever eventually broke.

More CMEs headed our way http://www.spaceweather.com/ AR1476 is a BEAST and it could cause some interesting effects here on Sol 3.

Thanks for the tip, Navy. I learned from some world travelers to really go after the live culture yogurts. All the extra good germs help fight off the bad germs. Of course, if you get the bad stuff, then it has to be meds until you're home. Antibacterial meds kill off EVERYTHING, good and bad alike. That is why they almost always cause diarrhea when you take them.

CrAz, the desert valleys are really unhealthy when the air gets stale. Thanks for the tip.

Matt, it is the little things that will let you know, IF you are paying attention. The 'canary in the coal mine' wasn't there for his singing.

Here is a little thing thats happening!!

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/11/world/asia/philippines-china-dispute/index.html?hpt=hp_bn2

The protest follows a string of signals from China this week suggesting that the Asian economic and military giant is losing patience with its smaller neighbor's insistence that it has sovereignty over the contested area, the Scarborough Shoal..

Well Ladies gentlemen and germs

Most of us knew it was possible the over use of antibiotics in many countries sold over the counter

without prescription.

the lack of hygiene partially due to rampant and crushing poverty in many nations like India

sure has not helped.

Our immigration system will kill us not to mention insurance companies creating higher premiums

on doctors forcing higher medical costs, and foreign surgical procedures are looking financially

appealing.

this will bring home and expose our families to otherwise unknown germs and bringing them into

our hospitals.

All the extreme sports and exotic travel for the shear self serving oneupsmanship and bragging rights

without any warnings from our government.

America does not allow direct travel to Cuba for political reasons but to save us from biological disaster

they do nothing, because it is all about money and political correctness.

Americans have the access to the finest schools and current technology and yet are the most ignorant

of the simplest concepts like people in other countries do not have the infrastructure and hospitalization

with the sanitary measures we enjoy here.

Even in the U.S. our water purification and food handling controls are faltering government workers

are not doing their jobs forcing many who care to work harder as their co worker skate by.

eventually this takes its toll on good workers our system is broken to much SEIU and to little

common sense on both sides.

The prophesy of a disease killing much of the population is going to be fulfilled as the world population

grows air borne and contact diseases can travel the globe in 24 hours infecting hundreds in the

cabins of commercial jumbo liners and as the travelers disperse from the airports in less than a week

or minimal incubation time millions could be infected and hospitals overflowing before anyone realizes

the full ramifications or how to intervene forcing a complete shut down of commercial travel

and our economy will shut down right after.

of course this is only one of many scenarios but it's a foot race as to which one wins

Washington state's worst outbreak of whooping caugh in decades has prompted health offficials to declare an epidemic, seek help from federal experts and urge residents to get vaccinated amid worry that the highly contagious disease could spike much higher. (This came from our local paper today). The vaccine has been made available for free for people who don't have insurance.

Now that is horrible because it effects the very young and elderly very deadly again our immigration

and preventive measures have failed us.

Washington state's worst outbreak of whooping caugh in decades has prompted health offficials to declare an epidemic, seek help from federal experts and urge residents to get vaccinated amid worry that the highly contagious disease could spike much higher. (This came from our local paper today). The vaccine has been made available for free for people who don't have insurance.

Yeah hail wasn't even on the list of things I worry about and not it's killing people! much have been the size of golf balls.

Auto, I hear you. It didn't say the size of the hail or what exactly destroyed buildings in the area (flood, hail, high winds, etc) but that must have been a monster storm.

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-says-action-syria-iran-may-nuclear-193513085--business.html

Not always a pleasant thought, but if Russia doesn't plan on entering the picture, who else as a nuclear power would enter on the side of iran? I wouldn't put it past pakistan and maybe the russians (along with our gov't as only the American People are left in the dark) know iran already has nuke capability.

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-says-action-syria-iran-may-nuclear-193513085--business.html

Not always a pleasant thought, but if Russia doesn't plan on entering the picture, who else as a nuclear power would enter on the side of iran? I wouldn't put it past pakistan and maybe the russians (along with our gov't as only the American People are left in the dark) know iran already has nuke capability.

north korea would.. not because they 'like' iran, but becuse they hate us.

well I have decided that our government advice of duct tape and sheet plastic

I think I am going to aluminum foil for a hat, and hand sanitizer to B.S. myself that I am not being invaded

by foreign insurgent infections maybe ignorance is bliss and so that is why our gov does not

tell us everything except state secrets that make us look bad to those that hate us LOL

... maybe ignorance is bliss...

Days like this make me wish I was stupid and oblivious to the coming shit storm...

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/26/2818832/naked-man-shot-killed-on-macarthur.html

what the f*ck, is the only response you can have to that....

but zombies(Read; People who no longer have their mass amount of meds) can't happen right?

Major hospitals very nearby in Miami... but wonder what secret research facility they escaped from :P

WHeres the Hive entrance ?

Bet it's under disney world...

but seriously, weird article...