Sign in to follow this  
Judah

Anyone excited about The Walking Dead: Season 3?

I fell in love with this show after I watched season 1 on netflix. I had heard everybody talking about it at work but never bothered to watch. After I finished season 1, season 2 was just about to start and I was very impressed by it.

My wife even likes this show, a HUGE bonus for me because she hates this genre in general.

The season 3 trailer looked amazing, Rick finally grew some balls and I can't wait for this next season to come out.

Anybody else excited?

Damn right I am.

I respect Rick and what he was trying to do from the begining, but... his way of doing things just wasnt getting it done in season 2. Now that the Voice of Reason (Dale) and the Anarchist (Shane) are both dead, and Rick proclaiming himself the new tyrannical leader of a much smaller group...

I cant wait...

What who the f/*^% was that with Andrea at the end ?

Edited by NavyVet_77

Damn right I am.

I respect Rick and what he was trying to do from the begining, but... his way of doing things just wasnt getting it done in season 2. Now that the Voice of Reason (Dale) and the Anarchist (Shane) are both dead, and Rick proclaiming himself the new tyrannical leader of a much smaller group...

I cant wait...

NavyVet you should read the graphic novels, okay comic books, whatever. They are great for a walking dead fan. The show is based on them, just enough that you get some answers about the show's characters, but the show changes enough of the story line to keep it interesting.

Damn right I am.

I cant wait...

count me in as well. The wife jumped in surprisingly in season two.

That character is a person that found if they sew the mouths up, remove the arms and chain them up then they can move among the walkers without problems.