Sign in to follow this  
Guest survival101

Bad News Travels Fast- Bad Press

I'm so sorry for that man's family. That was one heck of a set-up he apparently managed on public land.

It is too bad that it will just make people equate preppers/survivalists with crazy people, but maybe that could be a good thing post-TEOTWAWKI because then people won't want to mess with those they know to be preppers?

The taking of a life by anyone,is a hard thing,this individual,whatever he was,pepper-survivalist,

king or pauper,commited a cardinal sin and he finally pay for it,cowardly.I will feel no shame in telling anybody that I`m a prepper/survivalist or whatever name they (who ever that may be)

want to use.The way I see it,we are not hurting anybody.

Yes this happened twelve miles north of my present location I wish he would have just taken himself out first and I have heard all the discussions about him being a survivalist I tell everyone that a survivalist or a prepper prepare to survive and for their families to survive longer then them not eliminate their families then themselves thats why its called preparedness and S.U.R.V.I.V.A.L....

This has been getting alot of press in my area, it made all the local papers. It is a shame whenever some unbalanced person takes his families lives. Emotions are extremely strong when it comes to things like this, but the sane think things thru rationally & don't loose it like this guy did. It's also a shame that they (the media) are pushing the survivalist/prepper aspect.

Spin the "News"..see who bites at it being a good thing that "the trails are open"...Never mind the Man is DEAD..

Ok so he was depressed and just shy of "a bag of frys short of a Happy meal''..

Did his family NOT see it??why did he not include the Family ?? many questions NEED to be asked.But NO lets not find out WHY?

notice how many Leos showed up? The forces used to find him??

Apparantley he was troubled and had no one to at least TALK TO..

What WAS HIS TRIGGER????

Unanswered Questions!!