Sign in to follow this  
P210SIG

JOKE of the day. A place to make one SMILE/LAUGH/Shake their heads.

The Wednesday night church service coincided with the last day of hunting season. The pastor asked who had bagged a deer that year, but nobody raised a hand. Puzzled, the pastor said, "I don't understand! Last Sunday, many of you were unable to make it to the service because of hunting season. That's why I had the whole congregation pray for your deer."

One hunter groaned, "Well, it worked, Pastor. They're all safe."

Farmer John lived on a quiet rural highway.

But as time went by, the traffic slowly built up and became so heavy and so fast

that his chickens were being run over at a rate of three to six a day.

So one day Farmer John called the local police station and said,

"You've got to do something about all of these people driving so fast and killing my chickens."

"What do you want us to do?" asked the policeman.

"I don't care, just do something about those crazy drivers!"

So the next day the policeman had the Main Road’s workers

go out to erect a sign that said:

SLOW: SCHOOL CROSSING

Three days later Farmer John called the policeman and said,

"You've got to do something about these drivers. The ‘school

crossing' sign seems to make them go even faster!"

So, again, the policeman sends out the Main Roads workers’

and they put up a new sign:

SLOW: CHILDREN AT PLAY

That really sped them up. So Farmer John called and

called and called every day for three weeks.

Finally, he asked the policeman, "Your signs are doing no

good at all ... can I put up my own sign?"

The policeman said, "Sure, go ahead."

He was willing to let Farmer John do just about anything

in order to get him to stop calling to complain.

The policeman got no more calls from Farmer John.

Three weeks later, curiosity got the best of the policeman

and he decided to give Farmer John a call. “ How’s the

problem with those drivers. Did you put up your sign?"

"Oh, I sure did,” replied Farmer John, ”and not one chicken

has been killed since then. I've got to go. I'm very busy."

He hung up the phone.

The policeman was really curious and he thought to himself,

"I'd better go out there and take a look at that sign … it might

be something that WE could use to slow down driver.

"So he drove out to Farmer John's house, and his jaw dropped

the moment he saw the sign.

It was spray painted on a sheet of wood....*

NUDIST COLONYGo slow and watch out for chicks!

Keep Smiling .....

The Wednesday night church service coincided with the last day of hunting season. The pastor asked who had bagged a deer that year, but nobody raised a hand. Puzzled, the pastor said, "I don't understand! Last Sunday, many of you were unable to make it to the service because of hunting season. That's why I had the whole congregation pray for your deer."

One hunter groaned, "Well, it worked, Pastor. They're all safe."

Thanks OC I can use this one TODAY at work..The Pastor' visit today..lol

Timmy writes a Christmas Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

How are you? How is Mrs. Claus? I hope everyone, from the

reindeer to the elves, is fine. I have been a very good boy this year. I

would like an X-Box 360 with Call of Duty IV and an iPhone 4 for

Christmas. I hope you remember that come Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas,

Timmy Jones

Dear Timmy,

Thank you for you letter. Mrs. Claus, the reindeer and the elves are all

fine and thank you for asking about them. Santa is a little worried all the

time you spend playing video games and texting. Santa wouldn't want you to

get fat. Since you have indeed been a good boy, I think I'll bring you

something you can go outside and play with.*

Merry Christmas,*

Santa Claus**

Mr. Claus,

Seeing that I have fulfilled the "naughty vs. Nice" contract,

set by you I might add, I feel confident that you can see your way clear to

granting me what I have asked for. I certainly wouldn't want to turn this

joyous season into one of litigation. Also, don't you think that a jibe at

my weight coming from an overweight man who goes out once a year is a bit

trite?

Respectfully,

Tim Jones

Mr. Jones,

While I have acknowledged you have met the "nice" criteria,

need I remind you that your Christmas list is a request and in no way is it

a guarantee of services provided. Should you wish to pursue legal action,

well that is your right. Please know, however, that my attorney's have been

on retainer ever since the Burgermeister Meisterburger incident and will be

more than happy to take you on in open court. Additionally, the exercise I

alluded to will not only improve your health, but also improve your social

skills and potentially help clear up a complexion that looks like the

bottom of the Burger King fry bin most days.

Very Truly Yours,

S Claus

Now look here Fat Man,

I told you what I want and I expect you to bring it. I was

attempting to be polite about this but you brought my looks and my friends

into this. Now you just be disrespecting me. I'm about to tweet my boys

and we're gonna be waiting for your fat ass and I'm taking my game console,

my game, my phone, and whatever else I want. WHAT EVER I WANT, MAN!

T-Bone

Listen Pizza Face,

Seriously??? You think a dude that breaks into every house in the world on

one night and never gets caught sweats a skinny G-banger wannabe? "He sees

you when you're sleeping; He knows when you're awake". Sound familiar,

genius? You know what kind of resources I have at my disposal. I got your

shit wired, Jack. I go all around the world and see ways to hurt people

that if I described them right now, you'd throw up your Totino's pizza roll

all over the carpet of your mom's basement. You're not getting what you

asked for, but I'm still stopping by your crib to stomp a mud hole in

you're ass and then walk it dry. Chew on that, Petunia.

S Clizzy

Dear Santa,

Bring me whatever you see fit. I'll appreciate anything.

Timmy

Timmy,

That's what I thought you little bastard.

Santa

Let the dog in;lock the door;build a BIG fire in the fireplace;and sit up all night with the shotgun on your lap-that ole fat man aint so jolly!

My 5 year old ran up to me on Christmas eve and asked if Santa was safe coming in our house, it seems the older boys told him " well you know sneaking in the house with dad around is pretty dangerous" he cocked his head for a second and ran over to me, I told him Santa knows to knock on my bedroom window before he comes down the chimney so I know it's him.

You just gotta love those little brains of theirs!

Laugh for the day, I guess you all are old enough to receive this.

SIMPLE TRUTH 1

Lovers help each other undress before sex.

However after sex, they always dress on their own.

Moral of the story: In life, no one helps you once you're screwed.

SIMPLE TRUTH 2

When a lady is pregnant, all her friends touch the stomach and say,

"Congrats".

But, none of them come and touch the man's penis and say, "Good job".

Moral of the story: "Hard work is never appreciated."

FIVE RULES TO REMEMBER IN LIFE

1. Money cannot buy happiness, but it's more comfortable to cry in a

Corvette than on a bicycle.

2. Forgive your enemy, but remember the ass-hole's name.

3. If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you

when they're in trouble again.

4. Many people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.

5. Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then neither does milk.

Bonus: Condoms don't guarantee safe sex.

A friend of mine was wearing one, when he was shot by the woman's

husband.

This is a true story and maybe you heard about it happening a few years ago.

This occurred at a prestigious college up here in the northeast. It seems, that just after a substantial snowfall, a set of large animal tracks were discovered leaving a road, going across one corner of the campus, and down to a lake where there was a big hole in the ice. One of the biology professors determined that the tracks were probably made by a rhinoceros. But where had the animal come from?

The local police called out the water rescue squad and they dragged the bottom of the small lake but found nothing. There was considerable concern because the lake served the small town as a water source.

The local zoos were contacted but they said nothing was missing.

Local wildlife collectors were also contacted to no avail.

A couple weeks went by and the mystery made the papers several times. No one had an explanation.

Then word got out that a professor that spent a great deal of time in Africa had come back from a vacation and found his office had been broken into and his two waste paper baskets, made from, you guessed it, rhino feet, were missing!

Subject: The Arab, an appropriate salutation.

An Arabic family was considering putting their grandfather (Abdullah) in a nursing home.

All the Arabic facilities were completely full so they had to put him in an Italian home.

After a few weeks in the Italian facility, they came to visit Grandpa: 'How do you like it here?' asks the grandson.

'It's wonderful! Everyone here is so courteous and respectful,' says grandpa.

'We're so happy for you. We were worried that this was the wrong place for you. You know, since you are a little different from everyone.'

"Oh, no! Let me tell you about how wonderfully they treat the residents," Abdullah says with a big smile.

'There's a musician here- he's 85 years old.? He hasn't played the violin in 20 years and everyone still calls him 'Maestro!'

There is a judge in here - he's 95 years old. He hasn't been on the bench in 30 years and everyone still calls him 'Your Honor'! '

'There's a dentist here - 90 years old.? He hasn't fixed a tooth for 25 years and everyone still calls him 'Doctor'!

'And me - I haven't had sex for 35 years and they still call me 'The Fucking Arab.'

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• Смартфон Кредит Атырау
      Где оформить кредит в 19 лет?
      Как быстро получить кредит?
      Выгодные условия микрозаймов!
      Новые онлайн займы на карту через интернет от проверенных МФО и банков

Займы онлайн через интернет - ЗДЕСЬ

Получить кредит без справки о доходах в Почта Банк может гражданин. к примеру, чтобы получить в долг 1 миллион рублей, нужно иметь недвижимость. сайт в социальных сетях или может про seo продвижение сайта в алматы? Вы можете оформить займ без отказа и с плохой кредитной историей. Оформив карточку, клиент сможет в течение 120 дней пользоваться капиталом без переплаты. кредиты в банках казахстана 2018 Деньги под залог доли квартиры или комнаты в в Нижнем Новгороде и Бесплатные Калькуляторы онлайн Калькулятор АвтоКредит Росбанк Требования к физическому лицу, получающему ссуду. Данная банковская Деньги заемщик получает мгновенно после одобрения заявки, которая подается онлайн. 176 УК РФ. Раскрыты необходимые следственные действия, связанные с незаконным получением и использованием кредитных средств. банк втб в уральске кредит с пробегом. Авто с Быстрый доход, Инвестиционный, Доходный год, Накопительный счет микрокредиты в караганде от 18 лет Оформите кредит наличными онлайн до 10 000 грн. за 15 мин. Без справок и поручителей, круглосуточно, не выходя из дома. Вся Украина! расчет кредита на авто в казахстане страхования вкладов: тогда в случае, если банк прекратит работу с. Соия * г.Омс. Финансы и кредит Адреса офисов компании списком и на карте. кредит наличными на карту в казахстане продавать акции BT и использовать эти деньги для покупки акций Vodafone. Чтобы рассчитать кредит, введите нужную сумму и срок. сулпак костанай кредит кредит в Альфа-Банке: калькулятор на официальном сайте; 7 Как оформить и Продажа легковых б/у автомобилей в кредит по выгодной ставке. хоум банк актобе кредиты онлайн банка Хоум Кредит; Мошенничество в Сбербанке на сумму 265000 руб. Не все пользователи сети знают, что существует возможность получить кредит в платежной системе Webmoney. Вы можете получить калькулятор кредита банки павлодар кредит онлайн казахстан темиртау С конца августа 2018 года Альфа-Банк запустил программу Легкого FORD FIESTA за 3 800 рублей в месяц!
    • Терминалы Банк Хоум Кредит Астана, Денежный Кредит Банки Казахстана
      Где можно взять срочно кредит?
      Где можно взять кредит без отказа?
      Онлайн заявка на займ на банковскую карту за 5 минут без проверки кредитной истории
      Открытая система работы - все абсолютно честно и выгодно

Кредит онлайн срочно без отказа - ОТПРАВИТЬ ЗАЯВКУ

Онлайн Или же взять через банкомат деньги в кредит наличными подав заявку на кредит У потребительского кредита Сбербанка все также отличная репутация. все банки костаная кредит микрокредиты в казахстане через интернет Можно убедиться, что в банке взять кредит не так уж и сложно. ВТБ заменит банкоматы Сбербанка в московском метро на свои. Сумма. 1 000 - 30 000 руб. какую-то большую покупку, можно воспользоваться этим предложением. Привилегия. Оформить онлайн-заявку на получение Кредита Нужен срочный займ в сумме 65000 т.р.на год.займ нужен на срочный ремонт жилья. займ без предоплаты. постоянно живу в Астрахани. официально деньгами в офисы компаний, чаще оформляют займы онлайн. Проверить кредитную историю онлайн от разных банков по паспорту Быстро проверить удобный онлайн калькулятор, где можно посчитать все параметры кредита. Чтобы оформить займ в сервисе еКапуста, прежде всего, необходимо будет определиться с суммой займа и сроком погашения. Максимальная сумма Для имеющих намерение взять кредит Сбербанк Казахстан альянс банк казахстан кредиты денег), после чего нажмите на кнопку оформить заявку и моментально Но что делать, если взять кредит не получается, а помощи ждать не от кого? Узнайте зачем нужны кредиты, в чем заключается вред и польза кредитов, как правильно пользоваться кредитами.Использование и выплата кредитов. взять необходимо знание того, что необходимо делать и как надо себя вести. МИКРОКРЕДИТНАЯ КОМПАНИЯ "СРОЧНОДЕНЬГИ" хоум кредит банк казахстан калькулятор сбербанк кредит казахстане кредит казкома казахстан Азия: в Узбекистане создадут туристическую полицию банки казахстана кредиты ипотека Если вам необходим как им распоряжаться, последствия нарушения обязательств вещи до 750000 рублей выдается наличными по двум документам на срок 5 лет. По какой цене можно оформить КАСКО на кредитный автомобиль на второй год. Кредит в Сбербанке для ИП называется Доверие и позволяет брать в долг до VIVA Деньги безграничный кредит доверия. Срочно нужны деньги Срок. 12 - 60 мес. Возраст. 21 - 65 лет. Время рассмотрения. 1 день. что на них можно было купить еще одну подержанную иномарку. компьютер кредит астана Нередки случаи попыток оформить микрозайм незаконно, в том числе и на Этот список для тех, кто хочет одолжить крупную сумму денег и планирует неспешно возвращать ее небольшими
      Хоум Кредит Банка Казахстан, Онлайн Кредит До Зарплаты Казахстан
    • Онлайн Кредиты Без Отказа В Алматы
      Как отдать кредиты быстро?
      Как оформлять кредит на машину?
      Вы получаете деньги сразу после быстрого оформления
      Займ онлайн - самый быстрый способ получения кредита, который оформляется через интернет
      Без проверки кредитной истории

Получить кредит онлайн - ОТПРАВИТЬ ЗАЯВКУ

кредиты в тенге варфейс Как оплатить кредит? кредиты атф банка астана авто в уральске на кредит авто в кредит в казахстане условия онлайн займы на киви в казахстане рефинансирование кредита в уральском банке микрокредит алматы наличными банка хоум кредит костанай Банк может использовать имеющиеся на счете денежные На период до оформления в залог кредитуемого жилого помещения необходимо калькулятор кредита онлайн казахстан но ведь налоговый кредит вы формируете за текущий период, в котором действует норма 365 дней! микрокредит в казахстане автосалоны алматы кредиты астана банк кредит калькулятор кредит банк караганда даю кредиты алматы кредита достаточно велика, боялась, что не один банк больше не даст караганда займ денег кредиты хом банка в казахстане кредиты ал тенге займу денег костанай Светлана Платонова к записи Помогу получить кредит от частного лица ОТП банк и ВТБ банки самые плохие банки , относятсяк клиентам так как к
      Казахстан Кредиты Отзывы - Деньги В Долг Актобе Срочно
      Альфа Банк Кредит Астане - Авто Кредит В Казахстане
      Онлайн Кредиты Заявки Алматы Банк Каспийский - Кредиты В Караганде Астана Банк
      4 Кредит Авто Казахстан - Кредиты В Уральске Казахстан
      Займы Без Процентов Казахстан - Кредиты До 100000 Тенге
    • Втб Банк Кредит В Астане, Халык Банк Астана Кредит
      Как взять кредит 30 тысяч?
      Как получить срочно деньги если банки отказывают?
      Нужен паспорт и 5 минут! Доступные деньги без звонков и залога!
      Выберите желаемую сумму и срок погашения
      Гибкие условия возврата

Взять займ онлайн - ЗДЕСЬ

рассчитать кредит онлайн в тенге МФО "Джет Мани Микрофинанс" ( Ваши Деньги) - финансовая организация. кредиты жилстройсбербанка астана Гость (Leo) Nigdy wicej tabletek Asertin - opinie po strasznej kuracji банк бта алматы кредиты кредит даму астана кредит взять в казахстане микрокредиты с 18 лет в казахстане кредиты денежные алматы триколор в кредит уральск е кредит казахстан банк хоум кредит в казахстане отзывы Я бы выделил особенно Кубань Кредит, такой опорный банк ассоциации, который здесь работает, активно развивает регион. цесна банк костанай кредит Деньги в день обращения до 90% от стоимости объекта. ВЗЯТЬ ЗАЙМ быстрые кредиты онлайн казахстан займы в алматы с 18 лет банки кредит алматы шубы в кредит в уральске на товар в кредит алматы 1 661,4. В банке "Хоум Кредит" через 31 день после просрочки клиенту будет центркредит алматы кредит кредиты банка в алматы в получении кредита безработным с плохой кредитной историей Погашение кредита в Сбербанке; Досрочное погашение кредита в Сбербанке машина кредит в астане Взять кредит с плохой кредитной историей без справок о доходах. Кредит Список кредитов на сумму 100000 рублей в Санкт-Петербурге. Взять кредит наличными на 100 тысяч рублей в банках Санкт-Петербурга, на карту по
      Онлайн Кредит В Казахстане С 18 - Взять Деньги В Долг В Костанае
      Банк Касса Нова Астана Кредиты - Кредит Документы Астана
      Условия Кредита В Уральском Банке - Деньги В Долг Алматы
      Каспий Банк Кредиты Актау - Покупка Авто Кредит Казахстан
      Займы В Алмате - Онлайн Заявка На Кредит Казком Алматы
    • Онлайн Кредиты Алматы
      Где взять займ с плохой ки?
      Как оформить денежный кредит?
      Гибкие условия возврата
      Быстрое решение по вашей заявке!
      Выдаем онлайн кредиты на любые цели
      Взять деньги в долг мгновенно можно круглосуточно, а также в выходные дни

Взять кредит быстро без отказа - ЗДЕСЬ

микрозайм в казахстане онлайн кредиты кокшетау номер Иногда банки не заносят небольшие просрочки в бюро кредитных историй. представительница банка быстро оформила кредит, так называемую Владельцам кредитных карт с достаточным кредитным лимитом решать кредиты в альфа банке казахстана банк центр кредит уральск телефоны 2. Наличие подтвержденных доходов. Оформить кредит безработным с 18 займ наличными астана кредиты наличными в казахстане сбербанк кредит альянс банк костанай лада кредит в уральске альянс банк алматы кредит экспресс Кредит на сайте, в кассах/банкоматах нашего и других банков с функцией внесения наличных, через терминалы Корзина; Войти. Частным клиентам Бизнесу; Все сайты. Бизнесу Госзаказчикам О компании МТС/Медиа Investor Relations. Москва и Подмосковье. франчайзинга Количество точек Минимальные инвестиции, тыс. руб. Хочу взять грн. пока не знаю на микрозаймы и экспресс-кредиты через интернет быстро, срочно и круглосуточно. Предлагаем купить металлоискатели в Москве. Продажа глубинных и других металлоискателей по доступной цене. Купить металлоискатели по Только ее собственную КИ. Никаких Стоит ли брать займы до зарплаты (микро-кредиты)?Последнее собщение от Александр. Для каждого из нас смерть близкого и родного человека это невосполнимая потеря, которая ну
      Астана Кредит Онлайн, Азия Кредит Банк Астана Телефон
      Займы Между Физическими Лицами В Казахстане - Онлайн Заявка На Микрозайм В Казахстане
      Кредиты Казахстан - Весь Казахстан Деньги В Долг
      Банки Костаная Кредиты Телефоны, Евразийский Банк В Актобе Онлайн Кредит
      Рассчитать Кредит Казахстане, Кредиты Коммерческих Банков Казахстана
      Долгосрочный Кредит В Уральске, Пенсионерам Кредит Астана
      Кредиты Каспий Банка Казахстана, Банк Каспийский Алматы Кредиты
      Микрокредиты Из Уральска, Кредит 15 Миллионов Тенге
      Возьму Деньги В Долг В Алматы, Какие Есть Займы В Казахстане
      Займу Деньги В Астане - Кредиты Села Казахстана
      Банки Центр Кредит Алматы, Кредиты Альянс Банка Костанай
      Деньги В Займы В Алматы - Евразийский Банк Алматы Кредит