Sign in to follow this  
juzcallmesnake

What will take out most novice preppers and nimrods

Wonderfull way to start my Day...

Thanks Brother snake..

This proves what I was posting on another thread,every one is afraid about the mass movement of hordes of people coming to your town.

The dumbass that was waving around the little gun,ooopsey it goes off"MY MOMMY Is going to kill me"

Bad ass ..

Stupid will kill 25% "When not IF" SHTF ...

JMO..

Edited by 101matt

If Im not mistaken that last guy was on the Tosh.o show on Comedy Central. If memory serves I think hes an LEO. I dont know if that video made me feel better or worse about the masses! Lol

Wonderfull way to start my Day...

Thanks Brother snake..

This proves what I was posting on another thread,every one is afraid about the mass movement of hordes of people coming to your town.

The dumbass that was waving around the little gun,ooopsey it goes off"MY MOMMY Is going to kill me"

Bad ass ..

Stupid will kill 25% "When not IF" SHTF ...

JMO..

Matt, you're an optimist. Only 25%??????????????????

Thanks, Snake, I needed a good laugh. Some people are too stupid to be breathing air.

Femvet59..25%is the first week..

another 25%,Thats the second week when they start drinking from the gutters after the rain/ or beer for thier thrist..Many will hit the road,unable to walk more than 15 miles a day,dehydradated and weak they are taken advantage of by those who have already Taken from others.

here is the ruff math..

1/4 mile=1320 ft..car lenght=20ft..so you have a 1/4 mile streatch of cars that have run out of gas..Thats 60 people.(average 2per car).

on one side of the road.....in the middle of NO WHERE...how fast can you pack and RUN?????

There were so many instances to notice (and so many of them ended with someone yelling "sh!t") that I had tears running down my face from laughing so hard.

Notes I made:

• If you're still living at home, don't fire your contraband handgun while mom is asleep, even if it's an awesome prop for your video monologue about how people need to show you some respect.
  • Regular eyeglasses will not help you avoid rifle recoil when you press them directly against your scope and pull the trigger.
  • If you are staggering drunk at your campsite and wearing only your speedo/underwear, don't stand at the edge of a steep hill before firing your rifle.
  • If you're in a bunker and THINK you threw that grenade far enough but your pal is tugging at your arm, for God's sake, follow him to safety!
  • You're actually flammable, too. Especially your polyester fashion clothing.
  • It would be safer to just stab yourself in the leg than jump off of/jump onto whatever it is you are thinking about. It might actually be safer and less painful to stab yourself in the lung, for that matter.
  • Never try to show off a fancy red automobile while having a friend video your feats. It will be the last time you get to drive that truck, car, or motorcycle.
  • Escalators were designed for convenience AND to accelerate natural selection.

Edited by oregonchick
left out a word

Guest survival101

Damn, Snake! Nearly peed on myself. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Where did these dipsticks come from? And where did they get their frontal lobotomies? I'm thinking zombies will be no problem.... Jeeeesh.

I am so glad I made some people laugh I would rather laugh and be happy and make others laugh too.

I happened on that video and thought, damn what should I be worried about I am over 50 miles out

they will take care of themselves reverse evolution style.

the kid waving the gun reminded me of the monkey with a loaded gun story.

thanks for the laugh Snake. You just reminded me its time to find an NRA refresher course. You cant fix stupid. Maybe when shtf these idiots will off themselves and save the rest of humanity from the chore.

There is nothing wrong with being a novice. I have been several times in quite a few areas. The problems arise when you are too stupid to realize that YOU DO NOT KNOW. I once had an instructor pilot tell me that he often wonders if he will KNOW at 5,000 hours of flying what he THOUGHT he knew when he had 50! It is one of the things that kills a few people every year. They go out to "practice their skill" by having themselves dropped off in the middle of no where. HOT FLASH! It is now, officially, no longer "PRACTICE". Do it wrong in those cases and, as is demonstrated every year, you die. I tell anyone who will listen, ALWAYS leave yourself a backdoor.

I once flew a helicopter that once you disconnected the engine for a 'simulated' forced landing, it took 45 seconds to get it back on line. We never did a 'practice' forced landing. Each and every one was to the ground and for score. Anytime you are doing anything, consider whether or not you are nominating yourself for a Darwin award. Then consider if making a mistake changes that fact. Never nominate yourself, you might win.

It isn't just the new guys by the way. May 27th, 2010 I nominated myself for the Darwin award. Up trimming a tree, on a ladder, with a running chain saw. The tree moved the wrong way, the ladder fell. I was left hanging by one hand with a RUNNING chain saw in the other. I managed to shut down the saw and throw it away before I fell. Shattered a heel and will be on a cane the rest of my life. Darwin award category - stupid old guy; awarded honorable mention.

Stop thinking what if and where's my backdoor and you get stupid. You get stupid and you get hurt or dead.

Murphy IS a bloody optimist.

Very true Capt Bart

I really was going for the laugh but you make a valid point {I just could not help myself}.

And I do apologize to all novices that being said, if you do screw up and have video please

post it here so we might learn from it {not really but we all need a laugh once and a while}.

Some months ago a friend gave me some nice 12 gauge electric cords that had GFI on one end.

the other end was a specialty plug for UV light attachment, these were left over and not needed.

Just yesterday I was going to place a plug on 1 of some cords looking at the other end it looked

female so I proceeded to put a male end on went to the other end and plugged it in see the problem

as a rolled the cord to get to the end {I was going to check polarity also} just before I grabbed

for the end I realized it was male and just missed getting the snot knocked out of me or worse.

A double ended male cord was not my intention but a glance instead of checking almost got me.

OH yes murphy is on the job, and I was his helper this time.