Sign in to follow this  
juzcallmesnake

What will take out most novice preppers and nimrods

I thought of this thread when I watched this video clip (it's really a six-minute compilation done for Danish television) is called "Stupidity Captured at 2500 Frames Per Second."

http://www.walltowatch.com/view/6740

The stunts are stupid, but were done deliberately, and it's really fun to watch things like "indoor fireworks" and "chainsaw + Coke bottle" or "microwave + bottle of wine" or to see what happens when you substantially over-fill a water bed mattress, then poke it with a needle. And it's beautifully filmed. Anyway, I thought you might get a kick out of it!

Ok I loved the fireworks in the Home..I was waiting for a southern Draw saying "Hay watch this''

MOWING. that the best way to get rid of shag carpet left over from the 70s. just ask Snake.LMAO...

The water bed was great,need a surfing board to catch that wave and ride it down the stairs.Just saying..

Thanks O.C.

It makes me wonder if I have a mild form of OCD, because I kept thinking, "Oh - that's so MESSY!" like I was worried someone would make me clean it up or something. Yes, the lawn mower on the carpet was a fabulous idea. Useful when your BOL needs some serious upkeep, perhaps?

did you see the bullet ricochet in the "Coke+Bullet" clip? Bouncing straight back to the coke and off to top right

Yes! At first, I wondered if they had fired two shots. Then I realized what I was seeing. Pretty cool to have everything slowed down that way so you can see exactly how it all unfolds.