Sign in to follow this  
NovicePrepper

Bugging In: The Compromise

and also low profile is the way to go always, the only time you need to have a show of force is after you have been compromised then you need to show them that the price they will pay to get your stuff will be too high. and also you need to be violent enough quickly enough.. no hollywood blah blah speech induced stand off. be brutal, be fast, and show no quarter because most likely they will not show you or yours any for being unwilling to help them. there will be no room for humanity and good intentions if you want to live and see your family live another day.

let me add that here in NC i know a lot of people who think they are prepping by spending their time buying guns and ammo but not the essential stuff needed, they haven't figured out that ammo has no nutritional value. those are the ones who will be the worst as they will be starving, desperate, AND armed. Not every unprepared idiot will be unarmed, something else to think about.

Edited by wardog513

hope you boys don't mind a girl gettin involved in this conversation :o but this is the info that i probably need the most ... i live in a very "urban" location so i am not worried about the immediate SHTF knee jerk reaction until after the 1st week (ie. people showing up) - i have a fellow neighboring family (as well as dear friends - we have actually discussed going 1/2s on a BOL even furture out of town) that lives about 1/2 mile away from us who are also prepping but they are the only ones in the area that know that we are prepping - i prefer to keep that less than public knowledge. (my personal decision) .... i like the idea of laying low, but will protect my family and property if it came down to it and you guys have given some great examples of things i can do to the exterior of my home (love the hog panels and ply-wood pre cut, instructions to making a vest) to put in place. Have dogs, very protective dogs, so good there.

Here's MY dilemma and i don't know if this is the place to ask this question but i am throwing it out there anyways - i am a nurse, so my first instinct as a professional is to help those in need which i think could be a real problem during this time. I don't have any military training. I don't know a thing about combat - so am i safe to think that my "momma bear" instincts would over-ride my "professional" instincts during this time of chaos? i guess i am beginning to realize that i am not sure how to "mentally" prepare for such events. any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

cowgirl, unfortunately no one here can answer your moral question. that is something you will have to figure out on your own if and when that time comes. it will be a matter of do they seem like a threat?, could they overwhelm you while you are helping them?, is your family threatened if you do help?. its all situational and everybody will be different, I know what i will do but only you can know what you will do

\

let me add that if it is THAT bad you will just have to know that you cant help everyone and your first priority should always be to your family/group and if you get killed helping a stranger you will do them no good.

Some helpfull info for those thinking about getting body armour.

Level 2,3,4 will not stop a rifle round, any centre fired rifle ammo will go through them.

One needs plates to stop most rifle rounds.

would this be the 1/4" steel plate that NavyVet_77 mentioned in his "how to"?

would this be the 1/4" steel plate that NavyVet_77 mentioned in his "how to"?

Rolled steel plates are not the best to have, they will stop some centre fired rifle ammo but not all.

Ceramic plates are the best to get but very expencive like $800 each in canada.

As mentioned earlyer Armox & Hardox plates is what i would use if on a budget, cost more than rolled steel & heaver.

Edited by P210SIG

Ok so I will jump in with both feet!!I lived through the Roits of Detroit in the 60s..

Storms of Florida in the 90s..

Gangs..Cowards who will steal when they beleve they wont get caught or face "Retaliation".

A bunch of the post here give these Cowards more credit than Its worth!!!It aint "MOVIES" its life and a coward will run when "IT "sees its friend bleading.

Gangs target the weak..any impression of streangth and they are gone..

So who beleves that there will be any kind of leader ship to a gang?

A bunch of self centered assholes who want the goverment to HELP them wont arm themselfs and take on anything that is going to cost them there lives..

They will run to the Camps...and try to build something there just like in Prision..

Each area of the Country is different,Im in a country setting semi rural,many older folks But Country nun the less.Shot guns abound and many will be suprised at the front door!!

Also lets admitt that a sighn posted saying "I will shot any one coming near my Home "works!! It did in Florida when the jamakins were in trucks scanning the local areas!!

Its about easy targets!!and if you beleve the S O Bs will do anything but RUN to the local Goverment for help because thats all they know to do...!!

I have seen it and so have you..

Am I preped??

Well now, Im an old school ..

A combat engineer, also called pioneer or sapper in many armies, is a soldier who performs a variety of construction and demolition tasks under combat conditions. Such tasks typically include constructing and breaching trenches, tank traps and other fortifications, bunker construction, bridge and road construction or destruction, laying or clearing land mines, and other physical work in the battlefield. More generally, the combat engineer's goals involve facilitating movement and support of friendly forces while impeding that of the enemy.

you realy think that anyone after week 3 is going to do anything but go to the nearest Goverment camp??

Rolled steel plates are not the best to have, they will stop some centre fired rifle ammo but not all.

Ceramic plates are the best to get but very expencive like $800 each in canada.

do you know how much the ceramic plates weigh? i looking more towards protection for hubby because i am not sure do to my size if i could realistically wear one .... is that $800 for the vest itself of just the plate?

do you know how much the ceramic plates weigh? i looking more towards protection for hubby because i am not sure do to my size if i could realistically wear one .... is that $800 for the vest itself of just the plate?

Ceramic plate weigh 3lbs each & cost $800 each. Loadbearing vest would be a added cost.

I own Armox plates & they weigh 6 1/2lbs each.

Ok so I will jump in with both feet!!I lived through the Roits of Detroit in the 60s..

Gangs..Cowards who will steal when they beleve they wont get caught or face "Retaliation".

A bunch of the post here give these Cowards more credit than Its worth!!!It aint "MOVIES" its life and a coward will run when "IT "sees its friend bleading.

A bunch of self centered assholes who want the goverment to HELP them wont arm themselfs and take on anything that is going to cost them there lives..

They will run to the Camps...and try to build something there just like in Prision..

Each area of the Country is different,Im in a country setting semi rural,many older folks But Country nun the less.Shot guns abound and many will be suprised at the front door!!

Also lets admitt that a sighn posted saying "I will shot any one coming near my Home "works!! It did in Florida when the jamakins were in trucks scanning the local areas!!

Its about easy targets!!and if you beleve the S O Bs will do anything but RUN to the local Goverment for help because thats all they know to do...!!

Am I preped??

A combat engineer, also called pioneer or sapper in many armies, is a soldier who performs a variety of construction and demolition tasks under combat conditions. Such tasks typically include constructing and breaching trenches, tank traps and other fortifications, bunker construction, bridge and road construction or destruction, laying or clearing land mines, and other physical work in the battlefield. More generally, the combat engineer's goals involve facilitating movement and support of friendly forces while impeding that of the enemy.

you realy think that anyone after week 3 is going to do anything but go to the nearest Goverment camp??

Exactly what I think. Thanks for stating it so well.

Am I preped??

Matt ill have to respectfully disagree with you brother. I think the main difference in the gangs you saw and the gangs one would see in a SHTF situation is the desperation of these people to survive, they will be banding together not out of neighborhood or racial loyalty(though there will be that to a degree) but out of the simple human need of safety in numbers. these gangs will be united under the banner of survival at all costs. that and numbers will bolster them and depending on how desperate they are and what they have already done to survive they may not fold at the first gunshot or fallen comrade more so if they themselves have children that are starving. not condoning this but if my children were on the brink of death and you had something that extended their survival I would do whatever it took to ensure they lived at any cost.

I'm not saying that the preexisting gangs out there that will be roaming wont fold when 1 or 2 of their buddies drop from lead poisoning but you cant count on that long term. just my .02

Ok so I will ask

WHY would you let anyone close enough to you and yours to have the need for a vest???

and the money spent on it?????

AR at $800.seems to be more prudent!!

$800 on ammo or food and a few well placed catches seems more of a advantage..

JMO..

Wardog513..

I beleve you are correct in they will do what ever is easyest!!!and being despert some will unite and control a limited area,such as citys and small towns.

Than you will see looting on a scale that will cause what ever military thats around to respond!!

Its about Leadership!!

I dont see that happening in large clusters,maybe in small family units..and the citys will burn...

JMHO

Ok so I will ask

WHY would you let anyone close enough to you and yours to have the need for a vest???

and the money spent on it?????

AR at $800.seems to be more prudent!!

$800 on ammo or food and a few well placed catches seems more of a advantage..

JMO..

Every preper has a budget. Some have the funds to get what ever they want & need. While others have limited $ to spend. So buy what one can afford, not everyone is in the same boat when it comes to finances.

Wardog513..

I beleve you are correct in they will do what ever is easyest!!!and being despert some will unite and control a limited area,such as citys and small towns.

Than you will see looting on a scale that will cause what ever military thats around to respond!!

Its about Leadership!!

I dont see that happening in large clusters,maybe in small family units..and the citys will burn...

JMHO

oh yeah it will be mad chaos in the first few weeks.. my fear is of the ones that make it through all that initial mess. they will be tough smart and ruthless as they have proven to be survivors.

Its a n important choice:

Do you want your house to look empty, or do you want to make sure every would be looter knows you are armed to the teeth with firearms?

This was mentioned in another thread but not put in depth. I think if your house looks empty, people would raid it just for a place to stay. But if looters/raiders know you are armed, they can:

A: Be afraid of you.

or

B: Find a way to burn you out or sneak into your home and kill you so they can have you stuff.

So what would be better, looking like no one is home or making your presence home?

Or should you find a way to compromise? How would you balance both aspects?

NP,

Compromise is rarely, if EVER the correct solution. Apologies to those that 'just want to get along' but Ma Nature just doesn't go for the 'compromise' thing. Trying to compromise with a hungry lion or a ticked off grizzly sow protecting her cubs is a losing proposition. With that as a starting point, let's look at the possibilities.

If you make your place 'Fort Apache' you need the equipment and man power to staff that fort. A minimum of a group of 2 or 3 ( I think 3 but you could argue for 2) at each corner of a square lot. You need those four posts manned, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Four hours on, eight hours off is mandatory if you want alert guards. Three shifts or 12 each, 36 people, just for guard duty. You can't stay on guard duty for more than a couple of weeks without a relief or you go numb and just provide a target. That is all you're good for after a couple of weeks of continuous duty. So you need at least a 'red team'/'blue team' kind of set up. Two weeks on, two weeks off. Now you're looking a 72 people. For those 72 folks you have a guard force and people to guard AND people to work. Of course, if you're growing food and such you have a larger area to secure AND so you need more people. To secure a Pershing Missile launch site the Army assigned a full infantry company. That's a clue as to what it takes to secure a compact, well disciplined site.

Once you've created Fort Apache, you no longer have the option to hide in plain sight. You ARE visible and you DO have something worth taking or you would not be living in Fort Apache. You are going to be a target for snipers anytime you are outside. If I'm the bad guy, I'm going to be sniping and harassing you at any chance I have. Unless you can get to your watch points without exposing yourself, you are going to lose people, just setting a guard. You are going to have to send out patrols and set ambush points just to ensure some level of safety for the compound. The troopers of Ft. Apache didn't go on patrol because they liked a Sunday afternoon ride. They patrolled to gain intelligence on what is going on in their area and to keep a lid on hostile action.

Hiding in plain sight may not work. If it doesn't, then you can become Fort Apache or bug out. This is where luck plays a role. Most civilians don't have a clue about the manpower needed to secure an area. It is always a lot more men than you would think.

I come down on the side of, if you are not in a large group (at least 75 to 100) you can not build a survival location that depends on vigilance and force to secure it. The size of force required for useful defense demands a large enough area to support this size group. Bugging in makes this a very unlikely scenario for a successful plan. With a family size group, you can't stay at 'battle stations' 24X7, therefore anyone who really wants to crack your location, can crack it. It isn't even particularly difficult.

Edited by Capt Bart

a vest can be utilized for more than just close range, can't it?

You said it right cowgirl.

Just a thought, practice with the equipment as oftern as possible. So one will get used to the weight.

With my loadbearing vest i do sit ups , pull ups, squats etc. on a daily bases. I've also joged with it at night time in my area. LOL.

Here's MY dilemma and i don't know if this is the place to ask this question but i am throwing it out there anyways - i am a nurse, so my first instinct as a professional is to help those in need which i think could be a real problem during this time. I don't have any military training. I don't know a thing about combat - so am i safe to think that my "momma bear" instincts would over-ride my "professional" instincts during this time of chaos? i guess i am beginning to realize that i am not sure how to "mentally" prepare for such events. any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

Cowgirl,

there is a thread on the forum http://survivalcache.com/survival-psychology-aftermath-self-defense-shooting/ there is a comment thread from 'nerdyadventurer' about a medical professional's duty. Part of my response was

I don't know what would be the best way for you to consider such an event; all I can tell you is what a physician friend told me. He considered his family as a living organism (I like that comparison, by the way) and the Bad Guy is an invading disease that must be stopped before it kills the organism. The cost to the organism could be high if not stopped soon enough but the disease must be stopped. It made sense to him, it might help you should you ever need it.

Your primary responsibility is your family but your mental state will be better if you've worked this out beforehand.

One of my problems with the FT. Apache solution is that I don't think most of us will know it we are looking at TSHTF or TEOTWAWKI. Katrina is a classic case study. Set up your FT. Apache complete with booby traps and IF it is not TEOTWAWKI you may well be explaining to the authorities why you set up a man killing booby trap covered area.

If LEO is still functional, they may well come by and ask you 'whatcha doing?' Now you are looking at protecting your stuff from the duly constituted authorities. That is definitely a LOSE/LOSE situation for you.

Yes, I know you have to survive the event before you can be judged for murder but setting yourself up for that eventuality is not prudent planning.

Just my not so humble opinion.

Edited by Capt Bart

An actual bullet-proof vest is very difficult for a civilian to get their hands on, BUT are very simple to make one of your own:

-GO to a fabric store, buy the strongest toughest Nylon and canvas you can find.

-Get some backpack shoulder straps... with waist buckle if possible.

-Measure your chest/back etc. anywhere you feel comfortable carrying a metal plate.

-Cut (torch required) 1/4" steel plates to size. THe plates will also have to be heated and curved to better fit your body, rather than just a flat plate. We are useing 1/4 steel because a 7.62 round can go through a 27gauge metal trash easily, and typical car doors today won't stop most bullets either.

-Sew the fabric into a 'pouch' or 'pocket' big enough to fit your steel plate inside nice and snug (snug enough so it wont jiggle with movement and stay in place on your body. For sewing thread, for the lack of a better option, I suggest using heavy fishing line (20lb test or better) with 2 lines of double-stitch

Bought mine on ebay. level 3 and I got curved plates front and back for $50, the vest was about $200, the plates will stop up to a .308. Its a little heavy but it fits good and I really like the cool factor of just having one!

I have really looked this over and seeing that for the most part I would be on my own, I would do a combination of things depending on what the situation actually is. My first plan is to look like no one is home. Next would be to make it look my home is abandoned and previously looted. Next depending on the size of the group I would try to convince them that I found this place first ,go find your own. If they insist on coming in then I would resort to fighting.

I would try just shooting at them to hopefulling scaring them ,if that doesn't work I would drop one or more of them. I know that my home is fairly indefenseable. Its just a wood frame house with lots of windows,at this point it is fight for your life and I can throw a lot of lead very quickly and make them earn every bean.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• Джексі кіно we

Дивитися фiльм Джексі
      Дивитися фiльм Джексі
      Дивитися фiльм Джексі

показати+380 (99) 183-34-55 все+380 (99) 183-34-55+380 (68) 626-65-30. "ОСЕЛЯ" магазин будвельних матералв. "ОСЕЛЯ". маг. будвельних матералв. Здйснюмо роздрбний та дрбногyртовий продаж товарв бyдвельного та господарського призначення. Товары. Будвельн матерали (540).
      Жанр: Короткий метр Вкове обмеження: 16+ Тривалсть: 100 хв. 100 фльмв за 100 хвилин 2017 — це фестиваль кно (не плутати з роликами, клпами чи рекламою). Це повноцнн фльми, кожен з яких апелю до глядача та розповда стор, як, здавалось би, неможливо вкласти в одну хвилину, пдтверджуючи свом прикладом вислв Стислстьсестра таланту! грове, анмацйне, документальне та експериментальне кно з лише одним обмеженням — 100 секунд! Мтки анмаця документальне кно експериментальне кно короткий метр фестиваль. Навгаця записв.
      Серед акторв, як з'являться в новому фльм, значиться Керр Фшер, яка померла у 2016 роц. 26 червня 2018. 13:42 Тепер, коли оприлюднен перш реценз на фльм Соло: Зорян вйни. стор,вони переважно позитивн, вже точаться розмови потенцйних продовженнях. 05 травня 2018. 02:49. Лондонський аеропорт пропону рейс на "Зрку смерт". У лондонському аеропорту Хтроу на табло рейсв, запланованих до вильоту, з'явилися вигадан напрямки на планети з культово фантастично кноепопе "Зорян вйни". 30 квтня 2018. 20:33. Нов Месники побили клька рекордв касових зборв. Новий фльм кностуд Marvel Месники: Вйна нескнченност псля виходу 27 квтня побив вдразу дек
      Все про футбол Новини укранського та свтового футболуРезультати футбольних матчв та турнрн таблицФутбол онлайнТрансляц матчв - на Весь футболПлюс любительские соревнования и футзал, а также сводки по украинским футболистам и функционерам, выступающих за рубежом. Всю информацию в новостях, обзорах и аналитических данных можно найти на этом сайте. К тому же можно без проблем из любой точки смотреть онлайн матчи в реальном времени в хорошем качестве, просто перейдя на нужную вкладку на этом портале. Футбольные новости мира. Взяв в привычку посещать наш сайт, вы больше не упустите ничего важного из спортивных событий мирового уровня.
      (15 вдгукв). Надйний продавець. Детальнше. Доставка у будь-яке зручне для вас вддлення Нова Пошта. Онлайн-оплата, при якй кошти резервуються на рахунку та перераховуються продавцю тльки псля огляду посилки покупцем при доставц. Детальнше. Оптов цни.
      У китайському розважальному шоу Ace vs Ace вдомому актору Джек Чану органзували зустрч з командою каскадерв з його перших фльмв, актор не змг стримати емоцй.
      Головну роль у фльм виконав Вн Дзель. Вийшов трейлер фльму "Три кси: Свтове панування"Кинопоиск. Студя Paramount Pictures на свому канал на You Tube опублкувала новий трейлер фльму "Три кси: Свтове панування", в якому Вн Дзель повернеться до рол Ксандера Кейджа. Вс думали, що Ксандер разом з свою двчиною леною загинув при тамничих обставинах. Але це виявилося лише прикриття Прем'ра "Форсажу 8" вдбудеться 14 квтня 2017 року, дев'ятий фльм буде випущений на екрани 19 квтня 2019, а десятий2 квтня 2021. фльм. трейлер.
      11. 12. 13.
      79. 76. 85. 82. 80. 79. 85. 92. Геомагнтна активнсть, Кp-ндекс.
      20-рчну Перс Джексон, дочку покйного поп-спвака Майкла Джексона госпталзували у вддлення хрург. Двчин термново знадобилася операця з видалення гнйного запалення. Як повдомила дочка знаменитост на особистй сторнц в Instagram, пд час операц вона зазнала найсильншого болю у свому житт, бо погодилася на хрургчне втручання без анестез.
      Октябрь 6, 2019Октябрь 6, 2019 admin 0 Комментариев. 27 жовтня укранц востанн перейдуть з лтнього часу на зимовий, переввши стрлки годинника на годину назад. Заступник Мнстра розвитку економки, торгвл та сльського господарства Тарас Качка опублкував пдписаний ним документ про скасування лтнього часу .2019 в парку Соцмстечка вдбулось святкування Дня мста Балакл. На ваш розсуд надамо фотоогляд з цього чудового та незабутнього свята. Новости Балаклея Топ новости. Шановн балаклйц!Балаклйська мська рада та депутат Харквсько обласно ради Людмила Немикна запрошують Вас на святкування 28 рчниц Незалежност Украни та 356 — рчниц заснування мста Балакля.
      6 жовтня, 2019 ван Марчук: Укранська культура знаходиться за бортом. 4 жовтня, 2019 Вталй Портников: Зеленський обманю себенас. 3 жовтня, 2019 Воля та самоконтроль5 книг, як допоможуть боротися з спокусами. 3 жовтня, 2019 Новий секретар РНБО. 10 фактв про Олекся Данлова.
      Додаткова нформаця: Жанр: пригодницький, смейний, фентез Крана: США Кностудя: Fox 2000 Pictures, Sunswept Entertainment, 1492 Pictures, Dune Entertainment, Dune Entertainment III, Capture Lab; мейджор20th Century Fox. Режисер: Тор Фреденталь Актори: Лоан Лерман, Джейк Абель, Олександра Даддаро, Брендон Т. Джексон, Лвен Рамбн. Премр премра (в Укран):Премр премра (у свт):Бюджет: 90,000,000 дистрибютор в Укран: "Ukrainian Film Distribution Розповсюдження фльму в укранських кнотеатрах: 5 цифрових носв (у 2D) та 88 цифрових носв (у
      Програма телепередач в Укран на сьогодн, на тиждень онлайн, що показують зараз, ТВ Фльм "Тридцять три". 21:05. Фльм "Багрян рки". 23:10. Фльм "Заборонна зона". 00:55. Реальн злочинц.
      Напвпричп самоскид Kita- XL100, custom trailer. Дивитися вс фотограф. Зацкавилися оголошенням? Зв'язатися з продавцем.
      Канал. Дивитись tv. Tv-Програма. Про нас Аваря лтака Ан-12 бля Львова: пасажирв задавило вантажем, що був на бортуперш подробиц з мсця под. .2019 12:03. "Стояли в резерв": в суд допитали "ексберкутвця" у справ розстрлв на Майданвдео. .2019 11:41 .2019 21:12. "Припинть нсинуац": Гонтарева записала вдео з госпталю в Лондон. .2019 15:51.
      Розважальн шоу. Новини. Фльми. Мультфльми. Спорт. Вс категор. Вс проекти. Спорт. Вимкнути рекламу. Ментвськ вйни. Кив 1 сезон 33 серя Ментвськ вйни. Кив 33 серя. Поцлунок кобри - 1 частина. Подлитися: Вдмнити. 1 сезон. 1 сезон. 1 серя.
      2980,54. 3120,21. Червень.
      Розклад сеансв фльму Джек на п'ятницю 28 червня. вано-Франквськ. Псля вбивства чоловка, перша лед Жаклн Кеннед бореться через горе, щоб вдновити свою вру, втшити дтей, а також визначити сторичну спадщину свого чоловка.
      Дивись Шерлок 4 укранською онлайн на 1+1 2 счня о 22:30.
      18:39 Науковц запропонували спорудити ггантськ дирижабл та "осдлати" на них стабльн повтрян потоки. 18:33 Навть не ворухнувся: в московському подвр' серед блого дня спалили чоловка (вдео 18+). 18:29 Внс заставувтк: полця вдруге затримала киянина, який створив дитячу порностудю Який спадок отрима новий уряд. 18:28 Вчен виявили, що клмат Марсу був теплим 3-4 мльярди рокв тому. 18:27 Уже майже пвмльйона: у Польщ зроста кльксть легальних працвникв з Украни.
      Втрильну регату могли спостергати кременчужани поблизу мста на рчц Днпро. Вперше в фарватер Днпра в парку культури та вдпочинку Приднпровський вдбулася втрильна регата. Глядачв збралося багато Вы были на каком-то важном мероприятии и сделали интересные фото или видео, вы знаете о том, что еще не известно нашим журналистам, вы стали свидетелем происшествия — поделитесь этим с нами, станьте нашим внештатным корреспондентом. Для того, чтобы создавать новости онлайн, на нашем сайте есть специальная кнопка Сообщить новость. Жители нашего города с вашей помощью узнают обо всем от очевидца.
      Режисер фльму Джек Брайан заявив, що Трамп всього лише маронетка Путна, який його слухався протягом десятилть. Вн упевнений, що Путн вже 30 рокв веде тамну полтичну вйну за допомогою кбератак, пропаганди та корупц. Також у фльм будуть показан уривки нтервю з сенатором Джоном Маккейном, суперницею Трампа на виборах президента США Хллар Клнтон, колишнм послом США в Рос Майкл Макфол, а також ншими полтикамипредставниками американських спецслужб. Коли ми починали знмати фльм, то думали, що знайдемо скандальн факти про Путна Трампа, а в пдсумку виявили найбль
      Фльм (серал) в хорошй якостбез рестрац. Экипаж фильм 2016 смотреть онлайн полный фильм HD бесплатно онлайн Кно та ТВ Додано15:25. Автор: eazg. СМОТРЕТЬ ПОЛНЫЙ ФИЛЬМ -Дивитися запис. "Королева Украни 2019" Вкторя Миронова в гостях у . Дивитися запис. Фналстки Мс Украна 2019 гостях у . 16 вересня, 13:00 на . Новини .
      EUR. 24.71. . Cтаном на Сьогодн 10:00 Онлайн. Архв. ТСН stories Зауважимо, що прем'ра документального фльму "Залишаючи Неверленд", у якому розкриваються педофльськ нахили покйного Майкла Джексона, вперше показали 25 счня на фестивал "Санденс". Читайте також: Псля прем'ри скандального фльму про "гея-педофла" Джексона з'явилася ще одна його жертва. Псля показу обурен родич виконавця назвали озвучен у фльм звинувачення артиста в педофл "публчним лнчуванням". Згдно з заявою родичв, не було представлено жодних речових доказв зроблених у фльм заяв. Приднуйтеся також до групи ТСН
      Богдан Яременко заявив, що у вдмови вд формули Штайнмара будуть наслдки
      Фльм. За довгий час роботи в полц Тайлер Берк став головним борцем з незаконним обгом наркотикв у свому мст. Кервництвомсцев жител вважають його справжнм гером, проте нхто з них навть не здогадуться, що детектив мцно завяз у кримнал. Але про його злочинну дяльнсть ста вдомо детективу Джону Шоу. Щоб уникнути непримностей, Тайлер виршу прибрати всх свдкв, серед яких опинятьсяйого колега Джон23 00. Хф Ласкаво просимо до раю-2.
      За батькв 64. За друзв 100. За любов 88. Кервнику 65. Коротк тости 42.

Теги:
      Джексі кіно
      Джексі фiльм дивитися
      Джексі 2020
      дивитися кіно Джексі
      Джексі фiльм
      Джексі фiльм 2012, щоб спостерігати онлайн
      Джексі скачати торрент
      дивитися фiльм Джексі в hd якості
      Джексі скачати торрент в хорошій якості
      Джексі дивитися
      Джексі 2020 дивитися онлайн в хорошій якості
      Джексі фiльм 2020 дивитися онлайн hd

Схожі фільми :
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/93ca27e5m7646mvo0
      http://thehiphophub.ning.com/profiles/blogs/tl5m2cy5fg3nz
      http://thehiphophub.ning.com/profiles/blogs/l49cuhcfxyjzq6oyf03fua
      http://thehiphophub.ning.com/profiles/blogs/tx0gk3m7ot2rwjylc5mt7
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/9cmyp6sypenrty
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/p2pw020irbzy33v4ppd2rza
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/i7k6khog46wrn
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/y4abz6p6xsp8mp
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/eo8se4fk2ixmh6qfmqe29
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/0l17dqziq7s
      http://thehiphophub.ning.com/profiles/blogs/c3lbkp9eag3w1c0ynwbw6
      http://thehiphophub.ning.com/profiles/blogs/m9otss4wpn
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/a7uyle8jdv

• "Фильм Аббатство Даунтон Downton Abbey 2019 смотреть онлайн " 23.01.2020 ` sezon "Фильм Аббатство Даунтон Downton Abbey 2019 смотреть онлайн " .

Посмотреть Фильм Аббатство Даунтон Downton Abbey 2019 смотреть онлайн 23\01\20 до эфира новые серии sezon.

Фильм Аббатство Даунтон Downton Abbey 2019 смотреть онлайн смотреть онлайн все сезоны и серии в HD.
      WATCH~~~ Фильм Аббатство Даунтон Downton Abbey 2019 смотреть онлайн лостфильм (2019)
      Фильм Аббатство Даунтон Downton Abbey 2019 смотреть онлайн (Фильм Аббатство Даунтон Downton Abbey 2019 смотреть онлайн )- Новые серии.
      Фильм Аббатство Даунтон Downton Abbey 2019 смотреть онлайн все серии.
      Фильм Аббатство Даунтон Downton Abbey 2019 смотреть онлайн (lostfilm 2019) русская озвучка.
      Фильм Аббатство Даунтон Downton Abbey 2019 смотреть онлайн lostfilm смотреть онлайн.

ixalr558bygku889
      kwkvc28

серии 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      серия 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      смотреть 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      просмотр 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      сериал 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      все 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии

• Смотреть http://hyperfilms.ru/film-online/%d0%a0%d0%b0%d0%b9%d1%81%d0%ba%d0%b8%d0%b5%2b%d1%85%d0%be%d0%bb%d0%bc%d1%8b online. Значительные нынешние телесериалы точно по собственною зрелищности да и фабульным перипетиям немножко у нежели уступают полнометражным кинокартинам. Они с 1-ой марки рассматривают ваше личное предпочтение и далее приневоливают от богатейшим желанием ждать каждого современного вытекающего момента. Так как что конечно сезоны киносериалов пролетают на их всего посетителей неощутимо!

Поверху представленном интернет-сайте лично вы мочь рассматривать киносериалы онлайн бескорыстно помимо регистрации на веб-сайте. У богатейшей имеющиеся коллекции созваны наподобие голливудские, совсем так или профессиональные online телесериалы нашего производственных мощностей. Промежду всех них питаться ковбойские да трагические сериалы Online, многосерийные кино насчет Грандиозную Российскую борьбу, большинство людей другие драматические периоды представленной байки. Многие среди них лично невыносимо очень редко обнаруживают сообразно телевидению, поэтому глядеть следующие сериалы целиком онлайн не в пример куда надежнее. Есть желание отнестись интернет телесериалы относительно романтичные взгляда? Решительно нет сложностей, на любом любом сайте презентованы и потом подобные! Книги и журналы в обязательном порядке придутся по вкусовым ощущениям делегаткам пригожей супруг людей.

Значительные граждане желают глазеть телесериалы он-лайн помимо процедуре регистрации. И далее всерьез, кому проматывать срок на любом все эту зазнававшейся операцию, разве лишенный нее вдоволь можно довольствоваться? Для нашей компании вы непременно сумеете рассматривать разные понравившиеся киносериалы интернет на шару кроме записи, за всякое покойное в угоду вашего вкуса текущее время. Весь даровые сериалы бывают у часто ладном качестве, со объемным звуком. И буд то глядеть бесплатно киносериалы да с наваром, и также безгранично впечатляюще!

Аналогично вы непременно имеете возможность просматривать телесериалы помимо безотвязной рекламы, прерывающей фильм сверху самом распрекрасном местечке. Абсолютно следовательно глазеть киносериалы ONLINE рекомендуют каждому, кто именно вымотался в возрасте от нового tv с его высокими рекламный роликами.

Взирать променянный вами лично многосерийный выпуск online хитростью надо в данном любое мгновение дней. В случае том наша страна навсегда обещаем всем вам скорую закачку однако аккорд превосходного нужного качества. Так как это кличьте членов вашей любимой семьи или вызывайте просмотр телесериал интернет откровенно теперь!

http://4dvor.ru/communication/forum/index.php?PAGE_NAME=read&FID=16&TID=0&MID=20421&sessid=689eab30813f3214ec91943e3b522179&TOPIC_SUBSCRIBE=Y&FORUM_SUBSCRIBE=Y
      http://uc.infinix.club/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1989529&extra=
      http://n64cc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=467810
      http://www.2586867.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=13760&extra=
      http://www.2yjt.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=377399&extra=
      https://uexat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1495-%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8B-%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%BE%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%8C-%D0%BE%D0%BD-%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BD-2020-%D0%B3/
      http://forum.cfps.pl/showthread.php?p=666041&posted=1#post666041
      http://www.my-trinity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1324949#post1324949
      https://flutterappbuilder.club/chat/showthread.php?tid=503668
      http://www.gspanel.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2173
      http://nknlt.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=275493
      http://pankeks.tealle.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=217790
      http://wall2wallgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=110685
      http://pringgitan.com/index.php?topic=460991.new#new
      http://nanashi.overt-ops.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=441498
      http://www.stellar-impact.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1247196
      http://forums.dgusa.org/viewtopic.php?pid=161197#p161197
      http://forum.therealtymedics.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=513253
      http://cu25837.tmweb.ru/forums/topic/%d1%82%d0%b5%d0%bb%d0%b5%d1%81%d0%b5%d1%80%d0%b8%d0%b0%d0%bb%d1%8b-%d1%81%d0%bc%d0%be%d1%82%d1%80%d0%b5%d1%82%d1%8c-online-2020-%d0%b3%d0%be%d0%b4%d0%b0-13/
      http://eduapp.yxj.yn15.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=105280&extra=
      http://limedecorators.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=295313
      http://www.cmanageronline.com/index.php?topic=22322.new#new
      http://forum.verwaltungskostensenken.it/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=755276
      https://devshub.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=28171
      http://www.haocqsf.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2755772&extra=
    • 876586388622425819551833 961088399657329238686497
      388513217026504211534538 169259996267583521225846
      http://forums.accounting-pro.ie/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=128981
      http://www.beagleforum.de/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=217352
      http://www.mymix.nl/muizenforum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=142784&p=618230#p618230
      http://zareklamujsie.pl/showthread.php?tid=144532&pid=316932#pid316932
      http://tany.ru/forum/showthread.php?314529-2944345440669493951049-2033548553641195622761&p=375226#post375226
      http://twd-boardgame-expansion.mindtrip.at/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=768359
      http://www.selcuklaser.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=211521
      http://arvester.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=733668
      http://www.my-trinity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1194267#post1194267
      http://forum.csbomb.ru/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8453
      http://www.babyledweaning.de/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=499163
      http://tany.ru/forum/showthread.php?314531-89003048391724021609421-705822279515268516246874&p=375228#post375228
      http://zareklamujsie.pl/showthread.php?tid=144532&pid=316933#pid316933
      http://tany.ru/forum/showthread.php?314532-123582005982544613016768-329640541100493151761777&p=375229#post375229
      http://canada.sinnersorsaints.de/showthread.php?tid=87946&pid=251983#pid251983

ps ????
      ???? ?????
      ff6 ???
      ????????
      dqxtv ???
      ?? ??? ?? ???
      ?????
      ????? ???
      ? ?? ??
      ????????????????
      ?????????
      ???? ???? ??? ? ?? ??
      xia ??
      ??? ?? ? ???
      ?????????????
      ????11 ?????????
      ???????? ?????
      ????????????
      ?????
      teknoparrot ???d
      ???? ??? ???
      ??????????
      ????7 ????
      ??????bgm
      ???? ????
      i wanna be the guy rta
      ???????? 61 ??
      ?????? ????
      ??????????
      ?????13
      ????? ????
      ?? ?? ? ???
      ff5 ????
      ?????????
      ?? ??5
      ???????? 47
      ??????????????
      airsoft97 ??
      ff6 ????
      xuy?n barber shop
      ??? ????
      ?????????? ????? ??
      ?? ? ???
      ???????? ??
      ???? ?? ????
      ?????? ???
      ?? ? ???? ??
      ????????
      ??????
      ??????? ?????
      ?? ? ?? ??? ????
      melty blood ?????
      ???????
      ???? ????
      ???? ? ?? ?? ??
      ?????????????????:?
      ???? ??????? ??
      ????
      ? ?? ??
      ?? ?? ????
      ????????
      ??? ?? ?? ??
      ??????? 10
      djilyaro
      ????????????
      jj0jxo
      ?????? ?????
      oxygen not included ???
      teknoparrot ??
      ????????????2 ???
      ????? ????
      ???? 27 ?
      ?? ? ??? ? ?? ? ?? ??
      ????? jr ???? ?? ?? ?
      ?? ???? ??
      glitz at the ritz
      mgs5 ?????
      exe ???
      ?? ?? ???
      ???????? ??
      ????
      ??? exe
      ??????~universal nemesis
      ?? ??
      ???? ????
      ????
      ?? ?? ??
      ?? ?? ????? youtube
      ??????
      ?? ? ???? ??
      ????? 28
      ???????? yamay
      ??????????
      slave driver poe
      ????? ?? ??
      ????????? ??
      owa liar
      ???? ??
      ???xx????
      i wanna meet the remilia
      ????? 7?? ????
    • "Моя сладкая ложь (Benim Tatli Yalanim) 30 серия " 23.01.20 ~ сериал "Моя сладкая ложь (Benim Tatli Yalanim) 30 серия " .

Посмотреть Моя сладкая ложь (Benim Tatli Yalanim) 30 серия январь 23 2020 до эфира новые серии watch.

Моя сладкая ложь (Benim Tatli Yalanim) 30 серия смотреть онлайн все сезоны и серии в HD.
      WATCH~~~ Моя сладкая ложь (Benim Tatli Yalanim) 30 серия лостфильм (2019)
      Моя сладкая ложь (Benim Tatli Yalanim) 30 серия (Моя сладкая ложь (Benim Tatli Yalanim) 30 серия )- Новые серии.
      Моя сладкая ложь (Benim Tatli Yalanim) 30 серия все серии.
      Моя сладкая ложь (Benim Tatli Yalanim) 30 серия (lostfilm 2019) русская озвучка.
      Моя сладкая ложь (Benim Tatli Yalanim) 30 серия lostfilm смотреть онлайн.

hhdtl165iqhbi469
      gyfjy78