Sign in to follow this  
desert rat

Sooo, rumor has it that

The government is building underground bunkers. They're called DUMBs. Look it up.

I've evidently got to much time on my hands so I've been loafing, but this

stuff is way cool. In doing my favorite thing, researching and probably causing

trouble. Get a load of some of this stuff. By the way, Satriani rocks!

Sooo, back to the bunkers!

You tube vids of government bunkers in places like Denver and other places in the U.S. and

worldwide. An increase of 300% of the purchasing of MREs by the government.

No offense intended to anyone who isn't, but I'm a Christian.

First a bible verse.

Revelations 6:

13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains.

Odd it'd say every man hid in the dens in the rocks and mountains?!

I'll put this here also. Who knows, maybe it's all a farce? Maybe it isn't?

It'd be something if there were something to it all. I was just thinking that

mabe there was something to all this planetary alignment stuff and the earths

crust shifting.

Edited by desert rat

desert rat

I do not think we are that close and as Christians we won't be here THEN, soooo well I

am sure your right, I am not planning on being here although Christians will continue

to crop up in the world and the world will be playing whack a mole with them.

Here is our problem this is like Mt saint Helen for a while it shook and grew for a while

and then boom so I think all these events are precursors to the main event so what

I am worried about is that come January 2013 everyone will say "SEE I KNEW IT WAS B.S."

and some time down the road is the event.

I saw the stock market crash coming about a year before it happened and I am not a guru

some others saw it and tried to tell the masses and like the Titanic people refused to believe

that the ship would sink and waited to go to the life boats {bad choice}.

Pat Robertson of CBN told people to get out of the market also but hey he's a Christian NUT

well I guess nuts can be right because not too long after FLOP.

had you taken the hit on your IRA or 401K Roth and bailed and after reinvested you would have

more than tripled your money.

Social security disability is due to run out in 2016 or sooner and they say that regular SS will

go dry by 2033 well they are lying on that they would not want you to know the truth

before an election or that it cannot be fixed.

We have 16 trillion in debt, 1 trillion or more in infrastructure, we have overhang {college word}

for debt we promised to pay like pensions and bonds and then the college debt is over 1 trillion

and our credit card debt is right behind that.

As far as I am concerned it is no rumor, THEY will hold it together as long as they can but eventually

it will fall apart and the worst case scenario will happen then a world event then the rise of THE leader

and then 7 years past that the end so how long between I have no clue.

I am planning for inflation / price increases to out pace my income beyond that it is out of my control.

Peace I'am outta here LOL

Edited by juzcallmesnake

The agenda by the lumanasty, freemasons etc. Is to get rid of 80-90% of the worlds population. The agenda is to take away your gun/firearms rights so the people can be controled.

The masons have been accused of and laughing at this stuff for years.

I am planning for inflation / price increases to out pace my income beyond that it is out of my control.

Snake

Basically, that's what I've been prepping 4 also Snake. (economic/social meltdown.) But I'd got

to looking at all this crap in general and the more I read, the more ways there seems to be

in the making for teotwawki. Also, don't get me wrong when admitting Christianity. I can

be down right ornery and meanerN'ell ta boot. Guess it's the 1stsgt still in me. I wasn't

preaching, just referencing..

desert rat no problem here I don't apologize for being or saying things related to my faith

those other azzes don't mind trying to shove their crap down my throat..just the same

rank / authority mentality kicking in....LOL

preaching or referencing fine by me if it's Christianity I am all in, bud we got little time and

with disease and events like tsunami's hurricanes tornadoes and volcanoes and a economy in a spin.

In my opinion we better preach / reference fast or some of these folks won't have the chance

to believe or change and that's a real shame.

you know it is Strange how people say they want a choice as long as it is not Christianity

because that screws up a good time for most folks, you can't do all that crap and after and feel good

anymore, that in itself should prove God is who he says he is and Christ is his son was crucified

died resurrected with the power over death hell and the grave and is the only way to heaven.

The history channel just had a show about finding the family members of Jesus in a tomb

names were on the ostuary boxes etc.. but hey people would rather not look or believe

it makes them uncomfortable they would rather have faith that it was all a big joke an accident

a screw up of galactic proportions, now that take faith more than I got..

Every time the world screams foaming at the mouth that Jesus never was new evidence says otherwise

make me all warm inside LOL

Some of those pics were of the door/ tunnel of NORAD. As far as the gov building underground bunkers in secret, they have before so I'm sure they have built more. and while I am a christian, I do not believe in the rapture. I think it was an answer to someone asking where the believers would be during the tribulation. Also, god created the laws of physics, and chemistry etc. The amount of energy that would be released by a person suddenly demataerializing would be like nukes going off all over the place. I think the believers will have their faith tested the most, but I dont think we are near that time yet.

As far as I am concerned it is no rumor, THEY will hold it together as long as they can but eventually

it will fall apart and the worst case scenario will happen then a world event then the rise of THE leader

and then 7 years past that the end so how long between I have no clue.

THe american economy is running on barrowed time and barrowed money (bail-out). i haven't seen or heard of any significant changes in the way things are are done in the banking/investment world... it's only a matter of time.

The masons have been accused of and laughing at this stuff for years.

I have to laugh also, a very large portion of the founding fathers were Freemasons George Washington was the head of the order in the U.S. Thomas Jefferson Freemason, Ben Franklin suspected Mason why give freedom and the Constitution when they did not have to? They had the power and control and could have done what they wanted with it. Duh. If anything it sounds to me like they were trying to make everyone free and independant. Why would you do that if you wanted control? Oh yeah I am not a Freemason just a student of history.

Edited by warrior7r

I have to laugh also, a very large portion of the founding fathers were Freemasons George Washington was the head of the order in the U.S. Thomas Jefferson Freemason, Ben Franklin suspected Mason why give freedom and the Constitution when they did not have to? They had the power and control and could have done what they wanted with it. Duh. If anything it sounds to me like they were trying to make everyone free and independant. Why would you do that if you wanted control? Oh yeah I am not a Freemason just a student of history.

Yeah, in a world where so many people have read Dan Brown's novels, watched Jessie Ventura on TV and read all the different websites and their conspiracy theories it's no wonder that a warp has materialized between fact and fiction.

Yeah, in a world where so many people have read Dan Brown's novels, watched Jessie Ventura on TV and read all the different websites and their conspiracy theories it's no wonder that a warp has materialized between fact and fiction.

Freemasons built this country, Freemasons provided the Constitution.

The reason people now think Freemasons are the enemy, is because of modern propaganda of the current Regime... attempting to discredit Freemasons as an organization, and then can be marked as Enemys-of-the-State whenever is suits them.

Bunkers dont work!!!

Ask Hitler..he had one did not work.

They got to come up sometime and than its like shooting Ground hogs,whistle a bit they pick up there heads to look around..

Ssssqqquuuuueeeesss...

Bunkers dont work!!!

Ask Hitler..he had one did not work.

They got to come up sometime and than its like shooting Ground hogs,whistle a bit they pick up there heads to look around..

Ssssqqquuuuueeeesss...

Yep, ask Saddam Hussein, no, wait, you can't, never mind. The primary reason I stopped watching 'Doomsday Bunker' was that everything they showed was so simple to crack that I just got disgusted and went elsewhere. Bunkers can be for basically one of three reasons. First is a fighting position. It is to protect from incoming and is NOT a survival tool to be lived in. The second is as a storm shelter. It is designed to let you weather the bomb blast or tornado or ? and emerge afterward unscathed to rebuild. You can't fight from it and it usually has only one way in (although the good ones do have an emergency exit). Radiation, bomb blast, what ever but you are not planning to defend that bunker. Third is the 'hide me'. If it is found, you've already lost. These bunkers can be effective but I don't like them - turning turtle is the first step toward becoming a Morlock post-6-13851497995485_thumb.jpg.

Nope, bunkers are a short term solution to an immediate TSHTF crisis like a tornado. I really don't see them as a long term survival option unless radioactive fallout is big on your plate.

Edited by Capt Bart
correct can fight to can't fight

On the Masons subject, nearly every "evil" dictator in history has gone out of their way to shut down the Free Masons in their area. Look at WW2 Germany, if you'd like an example. Masons tend to be a bit quite to begin with, but they went completely underground during WW2 in Europe to escape persecution, leading to the Forget Me Not as a symbol.... But meh, that's more ancient history.

Just seems kind of silly to have all this nonsensical conspiracy theory wasted on an organization like the Free Masons, I guess between all the children hospital work, and circuses they put on for the youngins there's an evil plot unfolding as we speak.

On the Masons subject, nearly every "evil" dictator in history has gone out of their way to shut down the Free Masons in their area. Look at WW2 Germany, if you'd like an example. Masons tend to be a bit quite to begin with, but they went completely underground during WW2 in Europe to escape persecution, leading to the Forget Me Not as a symbol.... But meh, that's more ancient history.

Just seems kind of silly to have all this nonsensical conspiracy theory wasted on an organization like the Free Masons, I guess between all the children hospital work, and circuses they put on for the youngins there's an evil plot unfolding as we speak.

I am not a Mason and don't care to be one for a whole slew of reasons not relevant to this topic. With that said, I suspect the Masons went underground because EVERY dictator takes on ANY organization that may resist their schemes. The Mason lodges were a power outside the control of the ruler so they had to be resisted. During the religious wars, they were opposed to the Catholic Church which was identified with the authority of the king in the Catholic nations. In the Protestant countries, the Masons were all too often opposed to the religious notions of the monarch so they were still in trouble. WW2 Europe was a LOT more than just the Jew and Mason. It was also the Church, the Basques, the Slavs, etc. Hitler needed the Atlantis myths that identified him and the Aryans as the true heirs of 'pure' humanity. If that is what you are, then these impure 'mixed blood' races need to be suppressed so they don't 'pollute' the pure race. God save us from such 'purity'.

Ahhh the history I so love real history the problem is having to sort it out through the "eyes of the beholder" and the damned historical writers that need to slant it to fit their version of the world. I hate privately held angles I just need the facts

Sorry Navyvet I have to disagree most bunkes are taken out by combat engineers on the ground they are escavated cracked open and cleared, bodies and prisoners removed as well as all the usables intel, supplies weapons, money ect most of the time they are just left after all that and sometime we collapse them.

Edited by warrior7r

I'm afraid 'bunker busters' are for high value targets like C&C bunkers that will cost you too much in gear and manpower to take out any other way. I WANT to kill the enemies command and control structure as quickly as I can and as soon as possible after hostilities start. I don't want to lose a division getting to a bunker I can take out with one 12,000 pound penetrator. But those things are expensive and take expensive delivery systems. If the bunker is deep enough, you may even need a nuke penetrator (never used, may not exist but I've seen news stories about a focused nuke explosion as a DEEP bunker buster) to dig it out. That costs a bundle so it is used on a high value target. The problem with the bunker busters is that you don't know it was completely successful and you lose all intel from the ruined bunker. Taking out Saddam's air defense bunkers was worth the price. Even the gamble of getting Saddam on day 1 was worth the dice role but we missed and didn't know it for a while. We lost the intel on who was in that bunker.

Ahhh the history I so love real history the problem is having to sort it out through the "eyes of the beholder" and the damned historical writers that need to slant it to fit their version of the world. I hate privately held angles I just need the facts

warrior7r,

yep, I love history as well. Actually I'll take the stuff written by the contemporary historians in preference to the rewrites being done today. I at least know the bias of the old guys. I never know what version of PRAVDA the current authors are pushing.

Edited by Capt Bart

An underground bunkers weakest point is the oxygen supply. If its too deep for bunker busters, get to the intakes and a roll of duct tape can take out everyone inside without damaging anything. They either open the door, or suffocate.