Sign in to follow this  
Urban Wolf

Whats for dinner?

My Immune SYstem Soup - Serves 6

8 cups Water

1 tspn olive oil, 1 whole diced onion, 1 whole bulb garlic, 2 tspn Minced ginger, 1.5 cup beef/veggy broth

2 cups Shittake mushrooms

-Serve with side 1cup Rice

Season as desired

this is going to take a while;

kangaroo

ostrich

raccoon

possum

ginnell (bowfin)

gar fish

snakes

lizard

grubs

grasshoppers

crickets

termites

pig ears,eyes,intestine

beef heart, kidneys,balls, tongue(kidneys are the worst)

turtle

beaver(both)[/B] ????? LOL

frog

alligater

and more wild boar/deer/squirrel,dove,quail, ect than anything you buy in the store.

oh yea....dirt....some clay's are semi edible.

Capt... Were the monkey brains in West Africa? That's where I had mine... freshly quartered on the table....

Hog head scapple... "fragrant" meat (dog) in China..., snakes I couldnt identify... Duck tongue soup... All delicious.

Capt... Were the monkey brains in West Africa? That's where I had mine... freshly quartered on the table....

Hog head scapple... "fragrant" meat (dog) in China..., snakes I couldnt identify... Duck tongue soup... All delicious.

Nope, mountains of SE Asia. The tribal chief thought they were a delicacy when served warm and raw out of the skull and since there were a dozen guys standing around with long sharp spears and really old but still functional rifles, I smiled and "enjoyed"!

Nope, mountains of SE Asia. The tribal chief thought they were a delicacy when served warm and raw out of the skull and since there were a dozen guys standing around with long sharp spears and really old but still functional rifles, I smiled and "enjoyed"!

"When in Rome..." LOL. Had a similar experience in the Golden Triangle. Drunk locals with loaded autos... "Sure, I'll have a drink of that!"

"When in Rome..." LOL. Had a similar experience in the Golden Triangle. Drunk locals with loaded autos... "Sure, I'll have a drink of that!"

Funny how the "Tactical Situation" can alter your tastes in food and drink! Survival doesn't ALWAYS mean doing without; sometimes it means eating or drinking "THAT" regardless of what "THAT" happens to be (a couple of times I didn't know, STILL don't know for that matter - probably better off this way).

welcome BigFootSurvival

well I think bugs are not a menu item although riding a motorcycle you do manage to eat a few

ants are ok cut worms are not my favorite I break off the head and try to swallow it whole

tadpoles are like washed caviar depending on how big they are the only things I wont eat are

bats and spiders burnt hair flavor not appealing and no stink bugs you would be surprised how many there are

and no possums or buzzards nutria rat is not too bad

and sea cucumbers puke fest.

someone mentioned headcheese once in a while I get a taste for it and I got a pint of kimchi in the kitchen.

kangaroo and emu great stuff.

anchovies about once a year I get a can and like caviar great on cream cheese and water crackers

the most disgusting thing is Bratwurst on dark rye with German mustard OMG I can't stop eating it that's what is so disgusting.

that and corned beef sooooo good