Sign in to follow this  
Dangerwolfe

10 Survival tips that will get you killed

Crack kills, LOL!

Good one vis.

It just really seems like a common sense thing. My dad is nearly 80, tough as nails guy, ex-football coach/player, Korean War vet, etc and very stoic but was suffering miserably with some "crack" issues.....probably for years.

Found this on the net:http://www.biffy.com/cart/ Girl on the phone said she loves hers! Installed it in 15 minutes when I visited home one time. A couple week later all these medicines and creams magically became unnecessary, go figure.

I guess you could say that in a way I saved his a$$....

Take care

Wolfe

Edited by Dangerwolfe

You want to know the real deal,

being an American MUTT got Indian FRENCH and Irish and probably

a few chicken feathers in there but I try not let my ethnic background impair my search for the truth

or what is right if right is not our goal then we are wrong no grey area in right and wrong.

we can be generous but on a case by case basis and as our government by the people and for the people

in a court of peers with all the facts and their judgement is final until new facts or reasons to appeal it.

I may not like you I may even despise you but if your right I want to say it plain and not avoid your

righteous due, if it is not reciprocal I will remember and mention it if it has merit in an valid argument.

but not use it to prevent you from what is rightly yours.

and there is my survival tip never let your sensibilities over rule gut instinct that little voice is there for

a reason not just to keep you entertained or check if your meds are working.

Fair enough snake,

Do they still brew Dixie Beer in LA or did the place go under (water) after H.K?

Dangerwolfe

Sadly enough as far as I know it is not in business I think Katrina dealt it the death blow

I used to like Falstaff too bad it was not great beer but it had a unique flavor and

UNDERWATER is the word for it as it did flood.

and to your "fair enough" my reply fair enough..or in your parlance entente cordiale

Well, I am glad that the French and Indian wars are over and the hatchet got buried, not in someone's head, and a new day dawns for internet diplomacy. Thanks guys.

Edited by VIS 9

Seriously I couldnt watch the entire video. I started to get a headache is it just me or does this guy sound like Rain Man. 11) Getting your boxer shorts at K-Mart in Cincinnati it could get you killed definitely. I dont mean to be mean but......cmon if your going to create a video at least you can make the stuff useful and have real statistics not just something you created

Seriously I couldnt watch the entire video. I started to get a headache is it just me or does this guy sound like Rain Man. 11) Getting your boxer shorts at K-Mart in Cincinnati it could get you killed definitely. I dont mean to be mean but......cmon if your going to create a video at least you can make the stuff useful and have real statistics not just something you created

lol, too damn funny...now I have to watch it

vis 9

your stirring it up again LOL,

Snake,

LOL, No actually I was being somewhat serious. Even though sarcasm can be fun at times, I was really glad that you and D Wolfe, have a truce. It is sometimes difficult to deal with too much tension. I still call you friend no matter what you do. Where else could I find some one who can come up with all the good recipes to consider a friend? At my advanced age I need all of the friends I can get.

:D