Sign in to follow this  
NavyVet_77

Protest what ? You're under arrest...

A good rule to live by is: If we do not Police our own, then someone else will Police them for us.

Enjoy your protests because if you do not think that this HR is bad enough, wait until they decide to broaden the powers. You know that as with anything in govt. that once something is enacted in the capital city then it will never be repealed. There are ways to do things and there are ways not to do things. Use your head!!

It has not been brought up before the Supremes. They may sing the same song. We will see after the O care vote.

Ted Nugent where are you!!.....Oh, that's right. Talking to the SS.

time to be more gray unless you want to lose the RIGHT to own a gun..Federal conviction bares you!!and try to get a JOB..its a sneekey commie thing to do.

jmo

Time to get stuff OFF Paper..

Can not believe the lack of comments on this subject. Well it is only our rights and other things are more important.

Actually there are things that are more important. Keeping my blood pressure under control leads the list. :rolleyes:

So I went to a Tea Party meeting in my area to see if there was a way for me to make a difference. This one of many attempts I have made over the years to effect change. Anyway, I came away from the meeting thinking that they really ought to buy a new tea bag as this one was a bit weak.

I vote early and often and it does not make a dent.

I participate on this forum. Is that making a difference?

I have been in Scouting for all my life. On several occasions I have lobbied for an Assassin Merit Badge with National Council. Thinking this would help our future men growing up. No joy!

I am pretty much out of ideas. So I prepare myself quietly at home and limit my media forays as they are counterproductive to my health. They are going to do what they are going to do until it all falls apart and then we get to start over again.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr347enr/pdf/BILLS-112hr347enr.pdf

You can read it there for yourself. I think they may be blowing it up into more than what it is.

I think you can still protest as long as its not 'impeding' on 'government buisness'.

However, the point at which one is "impeding" may be very subjective. I'm glad some people are still bringing this to light. It's definitely something to be concerned about.

Guest kevin

i can't seem to pull up the articial.....i can all the ones on the rest of the link, just not the one on free speech....coincidence?

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr347enr/pdf/BILLS-112hr347enr.pdf

You can read it there for yourself. I think they may be blowing it up into more than what it is.

I think you can still protest as long as its not 'impeding' on 'government buisness'.

However, the point at which one is "impeding" may be very subjective. I'm glad some people are still bringing this to light. It's definitely something to be concerned about.

Exit,

You can still protest as long as there is not a Secret Service detail there protecting someone like the Pres. or someone who is chosen by him to be protected by the SS. Any other time you can protest. The Pres. obviously does not want to hear what the Common people have to say. Nor, does he want any one else bothered by protesters. (Actually, it may be directed more toward people like his family.)

Edited by VIS 9

Actually there are things that are more important. Keeping my blood pressure under control leads the list. :rolleyes:

So I went to a Tea Party meeting in my area to see if there was a way for me to make a difference. This one of many attempts I have made over the years to effect change. Anyway, I came away from the meeting thinking that they really ought to buy a new tea bag as this one was a bit weak.

I vote early and often and it does not make a dent.

I participate on this forum. Is that making a difference?

I have been in Scouting for all my life. On several occasions I have lobbied for an Assassin Merit Badge with National Council. Thinking this would help our future men growing up. No joy!

I am pretty much out of ideas. So I prepare myself quietly at home and limit my media forays as they are counterproductive to my health. They are going to do what they are going to do until it all falls apart and then we get to start over again.

Rod,

Don't worry about your blood pressure. After O care comes into effect there will be a group of people who will determine the best way to control it for good.

Rod ..

Breath Brother..its ok ..We will get through this..at least some of US..

JMO the arrogant sobs realy think they are in control.

Im just holding my breath for that 'spark' to lite the tinder...Than its on..

I think they changed to top story from the first posting but that is a GOOD ONE I cried then I laughed .....does that guy get a lot of luck picking up women at that office!

The other one is very disturbing, this would mean that all you will see in any footage of the president is his adoring fans, not the angry, concerned, disillusioned, and down cast. And they will be the ones to decide who is or is not charged under the new law so they can send people to protest their challengers and they will do so safely(because all presidential candidates get secert service details) and they can assign SS agents to congressional candidates to limit free speech against them as well while saying that their challengers don't need the same, the first lady, secretary of state,cabinet members, czars, supporters (where does it stop!?!!) safe from the voice of the people, we the people!!!!

Rod ..

Breath Brother..its ok ..We will get through this..at least some of US..

JMO the arrogant sobs realy think they are in control.

Im just holding my breath for that 'spark' to lite the tinder...Than its on..

101matt,

No No! You must only hold your breath long enough to get a good site picture. Then squeeze. That spark lights the tinder.

VIS 9.LMAO

I stop holding my breath when Im looking down range Long time ago..

Breath in(up 2 knotches)out (down to center)SSSSQUEEZE..

I realy dont want to be Interviewed by the SS so Im just going to be still and agree that it could happen....

Edited by 101matt

VIS 9.LMAO

I stop holding my breath when Im looking down range Long time ago..

Breath in(up 2 knotches)out (down to center)SSSSQUEEZE..

I realy dont want to be Interviewed by the SS so Im just going to be still and agree that it could happen....

Could not help myself. Snake is not here to stir the pot and we do not want it to burn. But it sounds like you have the correct recipe memorized. LOL

101matt,

No No! You must only hold your breath long enough to get a good site picture. Then squeeze. That spark lights the tinder.

Easy there vis take a lesson from Ted Nugent don't say things that can be spun to sound bad, I heard the replay of the radio show that the clip was taken from ( was on a local afternoon drive talk show here in my town) and the sound bite that you've been hearing was edited! Not only is free speech in danger they just can't seem to stop freely messing with speech in general can nobody in the media even try to stick to the story and not try to change it. I watched the movie "V for vendetta" again last night so as my oldest could see it, if you have not watched this movie than you should soon....

DonDon,

I do not advocate anything other than that every one should be concerned enough about what is going on in this country so they will not only vote but also put pressure on all of these politicians to stop all of this going around the Constitution and making back room deals. They should dance with the one who brought them.

There is nothing to be gained by causing mass disobedience and problems contrary to law. I would like to see more folks concerned with what is going on with their country than what is going on with TV shows.

Sometimes you may want to twist the cat's tail to wake him up but not to make him mad enough to attack.

Edited by VIS 9

Oh I to want to do all I can to get as many people as I can to the polls to vote the true conscience of the country, but as we have discussed before in these posts WE ARE NOT ALONE we have to conduct ourselves on a much high ground than our counterparts on the other side, EVERYDAY we see the unbelievable things that they say and do that we scream "look don't tell you didn't see that" and everyday we get back "see what?" but each time a individual on our side of things says something they get out the soundboards and start editing it into something that they can use on the quarter hour on every media outlet in the country. Just saying that we are not gun crazied loonies looking for any chance to start capping rounds at everything that moves...right.... So we need to act and speak that way, you don't want a post from here, especially after the Ned Nugent issue, to be paraded out as "proof" those "crazy right wing nut job preppers want to......"