Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Capt Bart

Introduction and welcome

4 posts in this topic

Post in here and introduce yourselves. I'm Capt Bart, full bio on Survival Cache, and while I don't like political, left/right, progressive/conservative labels, I consider myself a strict constitutionalists. If it isn't in the Constitution or Declaration of Independence (as explained in the Federalist and Anti-Federalist papers) then the government can do legally do it!

Feel free to post your ideas and opinions but politeness if you please. I'm well aware that the world was a more polite place when dueling was possible but I'd hate to see it come back into vogue. Speak your mind but remember everyone else is entitled to an opinion, as wrong as they may be.

hi all

yes dueling keep things calmed.back in the 50's 60's,knuckles where the dueling weapon's of choice.but did much the same.then came , take them to court.morals changed, changed quick then.now they're changing who you can even take to court.now that they changed the habit,of how to serve justice.when justice was quick and complete.no one wanted to step over the line.now who cares.

hi all

yes dueling keep things calmed.back in the 50's 60's,knuckles where the dueling weapon's of choice.but did much the same.then came , take them to court.morals changed, changed quick then.now they're changing who you can even take to court.now that they changed the habit,of how to serve justice.when justice was quick and complete.no one wanted to step over the line.now who cares.

blacjac,

looks like you are responding to a post but not from this thread. No problem with your post here but I think it may belong in another thread.