Sign in to follow this  
yarddog

Hello

Just found this here site and it looks like a winner. I grew up as a kid(hunting,fishing,lots of time in the woods) living as a prepper without being aware of it. Spent 17 yrs in the US Army('87-'04)going here and there and doing this and that.Im not a huge fan of the internet/computers,too much time sitting on ones arse IMHO,HOWEVER,while having said survival skills learned in the Service,now that Im coherent and rehab'ed(a few cuts and scrapes that took an awful long time to heal)I've come to understand that hunkering down in a " CIVILIAN " world is a whole lot different than I imagined.Im very grateful to be a member here and look forward to knowledgeable exchanges.

Welcome, yarddog! Sounds like you'll likely have valuable experience to share, assuming you are like the veterans who are regular posters on this forum, who provide a lot of common sense and in-the-field expertise for those of us who are, well, newbies. LOL

And because it needs to be said, thank you for your service.

Thanks for the warm Welcome ya'll!! @101matt- I started off 11B w/24th,messed around for a bit,got my Jungle training,Air Assault and other assorted goodies(ya'll kno what I mean).Changed my primary for 88K and then the FUN really began. From '89 ousting Noriega and his merrymen to the first Sandbox trip to Somalia to Bosnia,etc,etc...

Hi friends,

I am a new member of this website and visiting this website this is a great website for every body and i liw this website and also like this forums.

You can get knowledge about every thing witch you want on this website

This web site guide the newcomers properly that it contains the tools for keeping the health better and suggest to the other persons to join this forum very soon to avail all type of the benefits for this forum very informative and superb.

Just found this here site and it looks like a winner. I grew up as a kid(hunting,fishing,lots of time in the woods) living as a prepper without being aware of it. Spent 17 yrs in the US Army('87-'04)going here and there and doing this and that.Im not a huge fan of the internet/computers,too much time sitting on ones arse IMHO,HOWEVER,while having said survival skills learned in the Service,now that Im coherent and rehab'ed(a few cuts and scrapes that took an awful long time to heal)I've come to understand that hunkering down in a " CIVILIAN " world is a whole lot different than I imagined.Im very grateful to be a member here and look forward to knowledgeable exchanges.

Welcome yarddog,

Try not to step on the puppys they run around and make a lot of noise and sheite all over the place. I think you will fit in.

Avoid talking about humanity. I learned that the hard way... anyone remember my fail...?

Sorry 550,

No I do not. Do you really want us to? I certainly hold no grudges as they take up too much time and energy.

And if you did not kick my dog, who cares? No need to back off just because of a cat fight. You are still a valuable member of the forum.

Hi friends,

I am a new member of this website and visiting this website this is a great website for every body and i liw this website and also like this forums.

You can get knowledge about every thing witch you want on this website

Welcome Armando. Enjoy the forum.