Sign in to follow this  
oregonchick

Accommodations for likely drop-ins?

A few of the preppers on this forum have mentioned that they think it's likely that certain family members or friends will rely on them when the SHTF. So they may be setting aside additional supplies, especially food and water, to deal with "guests" who arrive with little more than the clothes on their backs.

My question is, if you think it's likely that family members will be showing up at your BIL/BOL for what could be an extended stay, are you outfitting your set-up to accommodate them in ALL ways? For example:

• Allotting guest bedrooms, spare beds, mattresses, and bedding
  • Extra towels and toiletries
  • Clothing of a one-size-fits all variety, including stuff for kids, as well as shoes, coats, etc.
  • Firearms, ammunition, knives, and other personal/home defense tools
  • Additional "convenience" items like flashlights, lamps, multi-tools, canteens, ponchos, hats, sunglasses, etc.

I just see this as a situation that could be everything from frustrating to explosive depending on how individual group members handle themselves and on feelings of scarcity and entitlement, especially if everyone is in close quarters.

What kinds of things are you doing in anticipation of having a houseful of long-term visitors in a stressful situation? Will you truly be of the "mi casa es su casa" type of host, where everything you have gets shared among the group, or will there be certain things that are for you/your family alone?

FWIW, this came up because I was thinking that if I ever manage to get the acreage I'd like to, it would be useful to have family members on hand that I could trust to help do the work and defend the place if things were hairy. But then I started thinking things like:

• Where would everyone sleep?
  • Would a normal septic tank be enough, or would we need pit toilets or other "supplemental" facilities?
  • What about bathing/showers?
  • Would there be a way to accommodate RVs, and if so, could we power them?
  • How would power be rationed overall?
  • How would food be rationed? Who would cook?
  • Would everyone kill each other if we were all sleeping each night with several people per bedroom and more people in the living areas?
  • Would sleeping in rotations work?
  • How would "marital relations" be handled with zero privacy?
  • What about keeping children safe, occupied, and maybe even educating them along the way?
  • Will there be a way to handle everyone's pets?

It's funny - I actually know that a good number of my family members would be REALLY wonderful in terms of being productive workers, maintaining shared spaces, etc. But I also know that bickering over real and perceived "injustices" in terms of who is doing the most work and who is reaping the most reward would likely follow. And I think it would all be made much worse if things felt more like a perpetual slumber party than like a real, settled home with at least a small space that felt like their own. Plus things like bathing and toilet usage can become a HUGE problem if they aren't set up to handle a lot of people - septic tank overflows or backs up, not enough water, not enough HOT water, etc. - all of which could lead not just to a disgusting, smelly situation but one that is potentially toxic and life-threatening.

Thats a hard question to anwser I have 3 unmarried daugther all with 2 children apice and I have 1 son umarried with 1 child of his own. I also have a mother that lives next door who is totally disabled. My wife and I have talked about this sisuation before and have come to this conclusion. We have enough food to support slected family members only (no boyfriends and no grilfriends) my mother also have a good supply of food also, If time permitted I would have the offspring bring what they had in the houses as far as food and water and then we would all huddle down and get ready for what ever may come.

I have enough arms and ammo to arm each offspring along with knifes, axes, and other tools of the trade. I would be the one taking charge with my wife being second in command and if anything happen to me she would be in total commander, we both have strong leadership skills (Myself retired army platoon sergeant and acting platoon leader) (Her , she works as a RN and hospitol supervisior). I would do the assigned duties as I was trained to in the army I would run a duty roster showing who had duties for that day everything from KP, Guard Duty, Mounted and Dismounted Patrols and "YES" even latrine duty.

We are hooked to city water, but also have a well that is active behind my mothers house, so I think the water is covered. I live in the country and if need be we could designate an area in the back 40 to dig cat holes if the spectic started messing up.

This is small part of my BI plan and we are currently working on a BO plan for the same family members

After thinking about this, I've come to realize that I may be the one dropping in on a family member. My baby brother (favorite sibling) and his family live in a small town eight hours away, too far to get to easily, but possibly doable. We've never discussed prepping, but he's definitely made plans to live off the grid, if necessary.

Of course, if I did head his way, I'd bring as much of my stuff as possible. He and I have always worked well together and he knows I'm good to have around in a crisis. I managed three of the kids for four days, in a house with no power, in that awful Washington state snowstorm the November before last.

Guess I'd better make nice for a change. It may kill me.

My family and 'friends' know they are NOT welcome unless they have a skill to bring to the table. I have talked to them alot about 'prepping' and survivalist mind set. Could I turn them away? Probably. Would I? Perhaps. They all have huge TVs and toys galore but little in preps. Gotta go to the store ever day or two. They have said the much dreaded "We'll come to your place" and I tell them, NO.

Harsh, yes, were they forewarned? yeppers, many times. The problem is how to run them off, or do I move with no forwarding addy? Probably will have too. If I sound mean or unfeeling maybe I will have to be, but kids are always welcome, not their fault that mommy and daddy are stupid.

This is a concern of mine and has been for years.......

I came up with a plan a few years ago, that seem to work. Between daughters w/husbands, son w/wife, a child for each. Two brothers, one sister, w/there husband and seveal children, Mother and so on.......every four months for the last two years we gather and into a common fund goes money for food storage or other items which would be shared, each family group also has there own supplies, we have a few acres that we share.....................do we sometimes have disagreements yes, but we work it out.

...every four months for the last two years we gather and into a common fund goes money for food storage or other items which would be shared, each family group also has there own supplies, we have a few acres that we share...

Amazing. I wish I felt like my family could/would be organized in that way! I bet your experience could be a map for the rest of us.

My family has discussed this to some extent, but it would just be amongst my siblings and their kids, all still under 18. Between my bothers and sisters (and spouses) we have a good mix of skills and we all get along. It helps that all are on board with prepping to one extent or another. Our plan remains to bug in, but if we (my family unit, that is) have to bail out we have a rally point on family land already scoped and prepped.

The point about septic system is a very good one, Oregonchick, as well as allotting "family" space for everyone. These were two of the really good issues addressed in Patriots, and getting used to surviving in a cramped space is an acquired skill. I see outhouses making a comeback.

How much food to stock if expecting company? As much as you can would be my answer. Just like my dad used to say, "Close the door. You can't heat the neighborhood." By the same token, you can't feed the neighborhood, even if they are kin. (We didn't have air conditioning when I grew up so I did not hear that expression about cooling the neighborhood until after I left home).

As for "hand outs", all of my siblings have their own firearm batteries in hand, but in the event any of them show up in need, I have that covered. A Mosin Nagant or an SKS may not be tacticool, but they will get the job done. You can get a box of 10 MN for under $1,000 if you look hard enough.

The only things I can pass on is as follows:

Granda parents both sides preppers, it was a way of life for them. Lived there faith daily and taught it to their children.

My parents both passed this on to children and granda children.

Family center of everything.

We were all taught Ten Commandments good rules to live by, this came from Great grand parents.

Story telling about ancestor very important.

Talk with your families, love, caring and honesty.......................it works

But like i said above sometimes it is not easy

Reminds me of the Clint Eastwood movie..."...is that that chicken stuff, ya come on in.."

When I retired people asked me what I was going to do to keep busy,I told them I was going to sit on my porch and shoot trespassers ....oh all right, if they bring food I will let them in.

Guest survival101

Can't see it in my family or his either. We plan to go it alone, or with my daughter and her family if we make it to the Northwest. We'd kill each other. My folks have their own preps, but they have always lived that way.

Most folks around here dont prep. I have preached to my family about it many times. They all listen, but dont act.

I have made it clear, there will be no hand outs, unless they were trying to help themselves before sthf.

Family..hmmm define family.. I have close friends with the skills and i like much much more than most blood relatives.. because of my wife there will certain family I might have no choice but will have a straight conversation about what is expected of them of else their will be "problems"..everybody else who has mentioned it I tell them you had better have the right skillset or bring a lot of useable goods with you for barter or else too bad so sad try not to starve too slowly

WARDOG513. I like the way you put it(the right skillset or bring alot of useable goods)

I have heard it said, if your not shooting, you should be loading. If your not loading you should be be running. If you not running you should be praying that some one dont put you head on a stick.

LOL All threads come to an end eventually.

I just wanted to see what other people were doing with their families, and the responses were interesting. I've learned that I either need to be more active in getting my family on board, or perhaps I need to build my own family of preppers who can help keep my hungry kin away. :P

LOL All threads come to an end eventually.

I just wanted to see what other people were doing with their families, and the responses were interesting. I've learned that I either need to be more active in getting my family on board, or perhaps I need to build my own family of preppers who can help keep my hungry kin away. :P

When dealing with 'drop-ins' as you called them theres a huge difference between family and random knocks on the door. I'd say, if you dont know them, dont respond, dont answer the door, dont say anything, make em think no one is home 50-50 chance they'll keep walkin. Otherwise theyll try to get in, which you'll have the advantage in defending.

As for friends/family.... desperate people do desperate things. Sure, you'd like to trust and safeguard those important to you... but do not throw caution to the wind. Bring them in, but keep them at arms-length, not literally, but with trust. Limit the access they have to your supplies and your family until they prove themselves to be on your side, cooperative, and respectful to you in your home and fox-hole.

Come on, you can always find a use for cannon-fodder. Kidding, guys.

NavyVet, I agree with you about the difference categories. No offense, but you better be pretty darned special if you want me to share my preps with you. My family will get first consideration. All strangers would be considered a threat, even if they do not intend to betray you, they may always let something slip to someone else. This is one of the reasons even being charitable and giving food to the starving may come back to bite you in the tail. Now someone outside your circle knows you have food.

Come on, you can always find a use for cannon-fodder. Kidding, guys.

NavyVet, I agree with you about the difference categories. No offense, but you better be pretty darned special if you want me to share my preps with you. My family will get first consideration. All strangers would be considered a threat, even if they do not intend to betray you, they may always let something slip to someone else. This is one of the reasons even being charitable and giving food to the starving may come back to bite you in the tail. Now someone outside your circle knows you have food.

No offense taken. i didn't define that to an extreme on purpose/ I didnt want to just say 'your family is your enemy too'. Some people are closer to their family/friends than others. i left that answer open, to ponder, if they think they can really trust family, to bring them inside. Im alot less trusting than my wife... who lets a tongue slip in conversation fairly regularly, which worries me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• 710314782603299738557109 948625869460114155657758
      607749785358131713637141 192265352684799748618361
      http://mail.efoorumi.fi/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=763610
      http://forums.cacheonix.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=322248
      http://users.atw.hu/hwtcc/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=482093
      http://users.atw.hu/hwtcc/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=482092
      http://mymix.nl/muizenforum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=240449
      http://rallyandprotest.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=427782
      http://forum.zfms.ru/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=284549
      http://nauc.info/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12577959
      http://www.ikomsellingpoint.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=1127638#p1127638
      http://www.firesandtomatoes.com/ccbulletinboard/viewthread.php?tid=105046#pid112152
      http://nauc.info/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12577958
      http://www.matt-ben.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=289546
      http://nauc.info/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12577960
      http://otdelka-msk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=168899#p168899
      http://labor-economics.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=630000

тони раут мне плевать скачать
      эксы 2 сезон смотреть
      как повысить фпс в cs go
      анна семенович - хочу быть с тобой
      марва оганян видео
      мисс николь и алиса
      мелодрама вики
      десерт павлова порционный
      гадание что он чувствует ко мне сейчас
      серіал школа 14 серія
      видео майнкрафт школа монстров
      хто зверху 5 сезон 9 выпуск
      хто зверху 5 сезон 1 выпуск
      тени прошлого сериал
      дороги севера россии видео
      реализация 7 серия
      шпротная диета
      сериал соблазн смотреть онлайн
      мелодрама дуреха
      русские сериалы 2019 новинки
      вар'яти 4 сезон
      модель счастливой жизни смотреть онлайн
      мажор игорь и вика
      мелодрамы с бондаренко
      владимирская 15 сериал
      говорить україна телефон
      отель элеон 32 серия смотреть
      uberlab
      фильм прошу поверить мне на слово
      мультики фнаф
      ketrawars x1
      валеришка family
      камеди клаб демис карибидис и марина кравец
      скачать мажор 2 сезон 11 серия
      кріпосна 2 сезон онлайн
      рыбные консервы в автоклаве видео
      осколки турецкий сериал
      операция сатана 1 серия смотреть онлайн
      что такое арккосинус
      від пацанки до панянки - выпуск 13 - сезон 3
      смотреть онлайн букины новые серии
      бульдозер мультик
      мморпг на андроид с открытым миром
      хуизмистерпутин
      сваты 3 сезон 14 серия
      marul x энди – достучусь
      своя чужая 17 серия
      смотреть х фактор лучшее
      славик радчук
      скачать общий тест world of tanks 1.4
      смотреть одного разу pid полтавою новые серии
      вiд пацанки до панянки 2 сезон 3 выпуск
      новая семейка аддамс сериал
      мультфильм бен и холли
      дима акула
      музыка для глубокого сна и восстановления сил скачать
      сериалы смотреть русские
      vente pa ca перевод
      зацепила меня ты
      mioobaby zoom 3 в 1
      иллидан дота
      forkplayer sony bravia
      как поставить струны на классическую гитару
      дмитрий шимко
      крепостная 1 сезон 2 серия стб ютуб
      закарпатськи коломийки видео
      кохання на виживання 1 сезон 5 выпуск
      fv1066 senlac
      диллерон и миникотик страшные приключения
      ради любви я все смогу 5 серия
      ранняя пташка 46 серия
      хата на тата семья пушенко
      mmdance прикольная
      небесный суд смотреть ютуб
      орел и решка детройт
      григорий стангрит
      автопатруль мультик все серии
      богдан і свєта нові серії
      смотреть шиморо
      милана и папа играют в роблокс
      скоро осень господа павел соколов
      lucky luke - wonderwall скачать
      кріпосна опис серій
      dan balan - allegro ventigo
      желейный мишка в майнкрафте
      мультики солнечные зайчики
      черная любовь 25
      смотреть непосредственно каха
      кріпосна 25 серія дивитись онлайн
      кандис ренуар 2 сезон
      мадара против 5 каге
      мультфильмы про котят
      мс пельмень
      панянка селянка украина польша
      черно белая любовь 1 серия ютуб
      глухарь 5 сезон
      мамахохотала шоу все выпуски скачать
      міняю жінку всі сезони
      гриффины hd
      sonic world
      анжелика сезон 3
    • "Фильм Битва за Землю Captive State 2019 смотреть онлайн " 23*01*2020 # sezon «Фильм Битва за Землю Captive State 2019 смотреть онлайн » .

Новинка Фильм Битва за Землю Captive State 2019 смотреть онлайн 23/01/2020 до эфира новые серии смотреть.

Фильм Битва за Землю Captive State 2019 смотреть онлайн смотреть онлайн все сезоны и серии в HD.
      WATCH~~~ Фильм Битва за Землю Captive State 2019 смотреть онлайн лостфильм (2019)
      Фильм Битва за Землю Captive State 2019 смотреть онлайн (Фильм Битва за Землю Captive State 2019 смотреть онлайн )- Новые серии.
      Фильм Битва за Землю Captive State 2019 смотреть онлайн все серии.
      Фильм Битва за Землю Captive State 2019 смотреть онлайн (lostfilm 2019) русская озвучка.
      Фильм Битва за Землю Captive State 2019 смотреть онлайн lostfilm смотреть онлайн.

drzbp141zwtxr62
      uezaj529

все 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      серии 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      просмотр 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      сериал 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      серия 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      смотреть 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии

• 6860590611925468 22330867 550519811757612
      http://stebrov.cz/diskus/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=64903
      https://onlineshop.guru/forum/thread-180352.html
      http://www.ekbd.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=10711&extra=
      http://starbound.terrasquare.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=121063
      http://moyinnetmusic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=933911#p933911
      http://188.128.165.51/forum_Asdasd/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=420343
      https://flutterappbuilder.club/chat/showthread.php?tid=493444
      http://www.trocdelavape.com/thread-3177.html
      http://forum.38a.ru/showthread.php?t=295449&p=543207#post543207
      http://185.151.245.46/showthread.php?p=35476#post35476
      http://forum.pfhv.de/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3091
      http://forum.persian-magento.ir/showthread.php?279918-719565323193353254109352-2533648751890200&p=441113#post441113
      https://www.corporateradiosucks.com/forum/showthread.php?392-288486603309854056321181-3204874082318470&p=3025#post3025
      http://xclub2.pre.transsion.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1571202&extra=
      http://grandflagcompany.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=612706
      http://e8888.live/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6830
      https://www.rpgboardhamburg.de/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7401
      http://stebrov.cz/diskus/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=64904
      http://facefirstrp.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6151
      http://www.gxkzy.top/thread-3700-1-1.html
      http://jubilej.ru/showthread.php?p=434906&posted=1#post434906
      http://chelat.top/forum/showthread.php?12941-958902705754743684373321-14267355984468&p=15135#post15135
      https://assuremoving.in/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=1389275#p1389275
      http://bilgatus.de/forum/thread-105146.html
      http://193167.kharkovf.web.hosting-test.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=104979

https://dimautoparts.com.ua/communication/forum/user/210435/
      http://agroeco.su/communication/forum/user/214644/
      http://vmkg.ru/about/forum/user/100418/
      http://vmkg.ru/about/forum/user/99294/
      http://dockepie.ru/communication/forum/user/30264/
      https://telesam5.ru/forum/user/1094800/
      https://ceramic-city.com.ua/forum/user/349183/
      https://gazovik-m.ru/forum/user/36818/
      https://xn--46-jlc8bj.xn--80adxhks/about/forum/user/82233/
      https://stanmus.ru/communication/forum/user/150569/
      http://hb29.ru/communication/forum/user/24343/
      https://telesam5.ru/forum/user/1094342/
      http://gasland.ua/communication/forum/user/19406/
      http://delorossii.ru/communication/forum/user/5990/
      http://www.udino.nmicrk.ru/about/forum/user/67311/
      http://xn--80aaiunencbyldg5b5bzc9c.xn--p1ai/about/forum/user/343057/
      http://amirokov.tmweb.ru/forum/user/216626/
      http://slimclub.bget.ru/forum/user/233510/
      https://8bitgame.ru/forum/user/17896/
      http://www.meridianlogistic.ru/communication/forum/user/220084/
      https://stanmus.com/communication/forum/user/150999/
      http://www.moscowmaster24.ru/forum/user/38743/
      http://www.centerestetmedicina.com/about/forum/user/208940/
      http://vmkg.ru/about/forum/user/100455/
      http://vmkg.ru/about/forum/user/100792/
      http://delorossii.ru/communication/forum/user/6184/
      http://dockepie.ru/communication/forum/user/31978/
      http://test.tcenavoprosa.ru/forum/user/11733/
      http://lestnica-ekb.ru/forum/user/47599/
      http://icts-spb.com/forum/index.php?PAGE_NAME=profile_view&UID=309844
      http://www.meridianlogistic.ru/communication/forum/user/219236/
      http://u37399.netangels.ru/about/forum/user/192172/
      http://debc.su/forum/user/10706/
      http://www.salonpost.ru/communication/forum/user/72934/
      http://test.tcenavoprosa.ru/forum/user/13555/
      http://www.moscowmaster24.ru/forum/user/38474/
      http://hozcentrplus.ru/communication/forum/user/22184/
      https://stanmus.com/communication/forum/user/152089/
      http://www.salonpost.ru/communication/forum/user/71992/
      https://stanmus.com/communication/forum/user/151498/
      http://agroeco.su/communication/forum/user/214021/
      https://med-service.com.ua/forum/user/13332/
      http://crtdu-kras.ru/communication/forum/user/22161/
      http://zoo-post.ru/forum/user/8685/
      https://elwin.ru/forum/user/52969/
      http://dockepie.ru/communication/forum/user/31378/
      http://www.av-discount.ru/communication/forum/user/60311/
      https://xn--46-jlc8bj.xn--80adxhks/about/forum/user/82505/
      http://www.konniydon.ru/communication/forum/user/451029/
      http://www.meridianlogistic.ru/communication/forum/user/218817/
      https://stanmus.ru/communication/forum/user/151400/
      http://www.cezar71.ru/communication/forum/user/34825/
      http://koltsovo-gb.ru/communication/forum/user/72203/
      http://hozcentrplus.ru/communication/forum/user/22078/
      http://dockepie.ru/communication/forum/user/30825/
      http://npfon.dev.nologostudio.ru/forum/user/17877/
      https://stanmus.com/communication/forum/user/150978/
      https://8bitgame.ru/forum/user/17402/
      http://test.tcenavoprosa.ru/forum/user/11743/
      https://ceramic-city.com.ua/forum/user/346350/
      http://gasland.ua/communication/forum/user/19079/
      http://feedbet.ru/communication/forum/user/25556/
      http://www.salonpost.ru/communication/forum/user/72439/
      https://stanmus.com/communication/forum/user/150738/
      http://test.tcenavoprosa.ru/forum/user/12107/
      https://xn--46-jlc8bj.xn--80adxhks/about/forum/user/83063/
      https://xn--e1afgbgom0e.xn--p1ai/forum/user/110246/
      https://elwin.ru/forum/user/52920/
      http://dockepie.ru/communication/forum/user/32023/
      http://av-discoun.nichost.ru/communication/forum/user/61084/
      http://www.old.warmstyle.ru/communication/forum/user/37979/
      http://www.moscowmaster24.ru/forum/user/38344/
      http://mfc.demo.rnds.pro/forum/user/11538/
      http://www.moscowmaster24.ru/forum/user/38464/
      http://satori-dv.ru/communication/forum/user/51744/
      http://www.av-discount.ru/communication/forum/user/61318/
      http://hb29.ru/communication/forum/user/24591/
      http://www.old.warmstyle.ru/communication/forum/user/36875/
      http://nrcii.ru/communication/forum/user/58972/
      http://www.udino.nmicrk.ru/about/forum/user/68592/
      http://www.meridianlogistic.ru/communication/forum/user/219604/
      http://dosaafnso.ru/communication/forum/user/98456/
      http://gasland.ua/communication/forum/user/19550/
      http://lestnica-ekb.ru/forum/user/47834/
      https://med-service.com.ua/forum/user/13222/

http://www.zhwbn.com/bbs/space-uid-969.html
    • 5725918249597234 96673364 157242310946667
      http://fanslack.definemydream.com/showthread.php?tid=4343&pid=7755#pid7755
      http://salon.glenrose.net/mybb/showthread.php?tid=130666
      http://community.galak-z.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=687972
      http://bilgatus.de/forum/thread-105126.html
      http://185.151.245.46/showthread.php?p=35443#post35443
      http://forum.38a.ru/showthread.php?t=295425&p=543180#post543180
      http://www.street4life.info/index.php?topic=22353.new#new
      http://battleland.org/board/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1892
      http://support.endersfund.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=409847
      http://www.gta-six.pl/showthread.php?tid=1748
      http://tapoutgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=49300
      http://tapoutgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=49301
      http://ftluebker.de/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=137110#p137110
      http://sewertalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=592396
      https://zanadu.ru/showthread.php?t=237240&p=324746#post324746
      http://forum.lazarevskaya.ru/showthread.php?p=286445#post286445
      http://abc.v-istine.ru/index.php?topic=13617.new#new
      http://forum.cloversaglik.com/showthread.php?tid=40478&pid=56254#pid56254
      http://www.opteragame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=724385
      http://ddent.co.kr/eng/bbs/view.php?uid=47776&boardid=in_qnaboard_eng&startPage=1
      http://xn--l1adgmc.xn----7sbeg1aauudo4a.xn--p1ai/index.php?topic=134870.new#new
      https://forosat.systemrosario.com/showthread.php?tid=3799
      http://www.mrjar.in/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1247
      http://jerryhvac.club/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5152
      https://hkcoop.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4235

https://dimautoparts.com.ua/communication/forum/user/209530/
      http://delorossii.ru/communication/forum/user/6190/
      http://info.rounb.ru/communication/forum/user/3022/
      http://hb29.ru/communication/forum/user/24350/
      http://koltsovo-gb.ru/communication/forum/user/72610/
      http://lestnica-ekb.ru/forum/user/47926/
      http://www.loginteriors.ru/forum/user/47872/
      http://shop.olmamedia.ru/forum/user/169250/
      http://hb29.ru/communication/forum/user/22966/
      http://www.loginteriors.ru/forum/user/47986/
      https://moscow-med.com/communication/forum/user/204639/
      http://dosaafnso.ru/communication/forum/user/99269/
      http://www.meridianlogistic.ru/communication/forum/user/219825/
      https://ceramic-city.com.ua/forum/user/349187/
      https://scrapgoods.ru/forum/user/74472/
      http://www.meridianlogistic.ru/communication/forum/user/219808/
      http://www.old.warmstyle.ru/communication/forum/user/38092/
      http://www.moscowmaster24.ru/forum/user/38658/
      http://mfc.demo.rnds.pro/forum/user/11896/
      https://stanmus.com/communication/forum/user/149841/
      http://xn--80aaiunencbyldg5b5bzc9c.xn--p1ai/about/forum/user/343544/
      http://www.salonpost.ru/communication/forum/user/72054/
      http://nrcii.ru/communication/forum/user/58839/
      http://koltsovo-gb.ru/communication/forum/user/74818/
      https://8bitgame.ru/forum/user/17417/
      http://hozcentrplus.ru/communication/forum/user/22416/
      http://dockepie.ru/communication/forum/user/30687/
      https://med-service.com.ua/forum/user/13487/
      http://dockepie.ru/communication/forum/user/31064/
      http://xn--80aaiunencbyldg5b5bzc9c.xn--p1ai/about/forum/user/344739/
      http://hozcentrplus.ru/communication/forum/user/22165/
      http://www.old.warmstyle.ru/communication/forum/user/37054/
      http://dosaafnso.ru/communication/forum/user/99035/
      http://info.rounb.ru/communication/forum/user/2818/
      http://mfc.demo.rnds.pro/forum/user/11689/
      http://nrcii.ru/communication/forum/user/58238/
      http://procashcompany.ru/communication/forum/user/64409/
      http://dosaafnso.ru/communication/forum/user/98483/
      http://www.udino.nmicrk.ru/about/forum/user/69099/
      http://info.rounb.ru/communication/forum/user/2690/
      http://info.rounb.ru/communication/forum/user/3361/
      http://dockepie.ru/communication/forum/user/30303/
      http://www.konniydon.ru/communication/forum/user/451294/
      http://test14.info-model.ru/forum/user/19358/
      http://zoo-post.ru/forum/user/8531/
      https://dimautoparts.com.ua/communication/forum/user/210697/
      https://8bitgame.ru/forum/user/17632/
      http://amirokov.tmweb.ru/forum/user/216340/
      http://msetka.ru/forum/user/20693/
      http://www.meridianlogistic.ru/communication/forum/user/219591/
      http://hb29.ru/communication/forum/user/23442/
      http://ruslan.siter.org.kz/communication/forum/user/18874/
      http://dosaafnso.ru/communication/forum/user/99288/
      https://xn--e1afgbgom0e.xn--p1ai/forum/user/109648/
      http://info.rounb.ru/communication/forum/user/3219/
      http://www.meridianlogistic.ru/communication/forum/user/219070/
      http://apis.kz/communication/forum/user/570914/
      http://ananasspb.ru/communication/forum/user/150372/
      http://rf18.ru/forum/user/76604/
      http://debc.su/forum/user/10725/
      http://gasland.ua/communication/forum/user/18594/
      http://ananasspb.ru/communication/forum/user/151452/
      https://gazovik-m.ru/forum/user/36637/
      http://xn--80aaiunencbyldg5b5bzc9c.xn--p1ai/about/forum/user/343329/
      https://dimautoparts.com.ua/communication/forum/user/210242/
      https://stanmus.com/communication/forum/user/150915/
      http://shop.olmamedia.ru/forum/user/168910/
      http://u37399.netangels.ru/about/forum/user/192291/
      http://www.udino.nmicrk.ru/about/forum/user/66813/
      http://info.rounb.ru/communication/forum/user/3492/
      http://amirokov.tmweb.ru/forum/user/216199/
      http://catalog.drobak.com.ua/communication/forum/user/243940/
      http://xn--80aaiunencbyldg5b5bzc9c.xn--p1ai/about/forum/user/342949/
      http://zoo-post.ru/forum/user/8579/
      http://dockepie.ru/communication/forum/user/31285/
      https://schooldemo.1c-bitrix.ru/forum/user/15303/
      http://crtdu-kras.ru/communication/forum/user/21838/
      http://www.old.warmstyle.ru/communication/forum/user/38097/
      http://u37399.netangels.ru/about/forum/user/192920/
      https://xn--e1afgbgom0e.xn--p1ai/forum/user/109856/
      http://amirokov.tmweb.ru/forum/user/216869/
      https://moscow-med.com/communication/forum/user/204762/
      http://www.konniydon.ru/communication/forum/user/451791/
      http://www.udino.nmicrk.ru/about/forum/user/68227/
      http://www.loginteriors.ru/forum/user/48763/

http://www.zhwbn.com/bbs/space-uid-969.html
    • "Чужак (The Outsider) 9 серия " 23\01\20 ` смотреть «Чужак (The Outsider) 9 серия » .

New Чужак (The Outsider) 9 серия 23`01`20 до эфира новые серии смотреть.

Чужак (The Outsider) 9 серия смотреть онлайн все сезоны и серии в HD.
      WATCH~~~ Чужак (The Outsider) 9 серия лостфильм (2019)
      Чужак (The Outsider) 9 серия (Чужак (The Outsider) 9 серия )- Новые серии.
      Чужак (The Outsider) 9 серия все серии.
      Чужак (The Outsider) 9 серия (lostfilm 2019) русская озвучка.
      Чужак (The Outsider) 9 серия lostfilm смотреть онлайн.

iwxkp858mgcom356
      wphpn362