• Mike Uher
    • Mahri
    • EDVedr21
    • American Rogue
    • awake
    • gakjv1611

ironside,

here is what the moderator said on the questions for the EDC contest forum

"It's up to you what you consider your EDC. It's up to the voters here to decide ultimately whether it fits into the parameters of EDC and whether you'll get a nod to continue based on your entry. I would say that the EDC (Every Day Carry) is typically made up of what you have in your pockets/on your person. Whatever pockets you are using are fair game I would say but it should probably be within reason"

Ok, so here is what i am currently carrying. For starters, I carry a Browning Hi power, in 9mm, with two mags full of PMC 115gr JHP, or a Springfield 1911 with one mag of Tul Ammo 230gr FMJ. (It was cheap, and it works, and I have ten rounds left til the next box, so one mag of eight is all I can manage right now). I have been thinking about taking the pistol with me, and leaving it in the car under the front seat while I am in class, but a ten hour day in school makes me very hesitant to do this.

If I am going somewhere I cannot carry a concealed handgun, I leave it home (so school days it stays home). What I have in my pockets is one CRKT tanto folder with a titanium handle. A lighter, a simple fold out fork/corkscrew/canopener, some steri strips, and some water proof self adhesive bandages which are in my wallet. i had a spare cell phone battery, but it lost its charge when in my pocket, so i may just nix that. This is my everywhere I go kit.

When at school, the game changes slightly. I have a thirty five mile commute to school, over mostly rural highway. It takes about forty minutes to get to school when driving, I figure it would take about two days to walk home. As such, I have a fairly decent haul for school days. First up, is the things that are easily accessible. My aluminum water bottle, wrapped in hockey tape (gives me a better grip with gloves, and allows me to use it when full as an improvised weapon). A Commenga lensatic Tritium lit compass. A reflective belt, whistle, clicker (like in band of brothers), chemlights, and black crayons for signaling and explaining intent if lost. Two door stops to block a classroom door in case of one of those crazy people gone wild with a gun scenarios. If I hear a gun going off, those door stops go in, and Mr. CRKT comes out. Flattened sponges in a clear ziplock bag for gather water. Infant formula (mainly for the ten month old daughter, but if I need it, it has micro nutrients I could use getting home.). Some small, high calorie snacks from MRE's. Baby wipes, cause being lost in the wilds of F-ing Egypt is no excuse to smell bad (an bad sanitation leads to sickness and death). Fold out spoon (the other half of the fork, got them from Herbergers for $0.01 after my wife used some coupons, we have four of them... My wife is awesome ;)). AA powered flashlight with one set of spare batteries (not pictured). Plastic d-ring for carrying the water bottle in the shoulder strap of the Rush 12 I use as a book bag. Thumb drive (has survival manual on it, and homework, gotta love being a creative writing major). A deck of cards, because idle minds lead to bad thoughts and low moral. Earplugs, because my hearing is important to me. SAM splint, for those pesky broken limbs, and for collecting rain water, and funneling it into my bottle. Trauma shears for cutting clothing, and anything else that my knife would not be good for. Leather gloves, to protect my hands. An emergency poncho, for water gathering, and keeping me dry (the former ore than the latter). And a copy of the Declaration of independence, and Constitution, for reading purposes.

Items not readily accessible, but carried as well, my fire starting kit, with matches in a old Tylenol tube, lighter, and flint put into a water proof box, with a nomex balclava. these are then put into a ziplock bag covered in electrical tape, along with my multi tool, and space blanket as well as a signaling mirror. Then the two nine hours candles, in a ziplock bag, to keep the wicks dry.

My trauma kit has on large sterile bandage, two small rols of gauze, bandaids, a CAT tourniquette, and a roll of ACE wrap for applying pressure. The little white box has bandaids, some small alcohol wipes, and another lighter.

things that are carried because it is a school bag, are pens paper, and other reading materials (if I decide to hold onto them, rather than use them as kindling, of just leave them).

In my car, their is a kit bag with a poncho liner, wool sweater, steel mug, a Kabar Tanto with sheath, Cold weather face mask, triangle, food, and more medical supplies (mainly bandages, and bandaids). All of this will fit in my bag if I drop all the school stuff.

If SHTF, My first priority is to get to the car, and try and drive home, if I am forced to leave the car, I grab my Rush 12, and the diddy bag, and get to someplace concealed. Call my wife, tell her I am on foot, then pack up and start moving. If I can't make it to the car, then it is all up to my wits, and teh contents of my bag.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]653[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]654[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]655[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]656[/ATTACH]

Ok, so here is what i am currently carrying. For starters, I carry a Browning Hi power, in 9mm, with two mags full of PMC 115gr JHP, or a Springfield 1911 with one mag of Tul Ammo 230gr FMJ. (It was cheap, and it works, and I have ten rounds left til the next box, so one mag of eight is all I can manage right now). I have been thinking about taking the pistol with me, and leaving it in the car under the front seat while I am in class, but a ten hour day in school makes me very hesitant to do this.

If I am going somewhere I cannot carry a concealed handgun, I leave it home (so school days it stays home). What I have in my pockets is one CRKT tanto folder with a titanium handle. A lighter, a simple fold out fork/corkscrew/canopener, some steri strips, and some water proof self adhesive bandages which are in my wallet. i had a spare cell phone battery, but it lost its charge when in my pocket, so i may just nix that. This is my everywhere I go kit.

When at school, the game changes slightly. I have a thirty five mile commute to school, over mostly rural highway. It takes about forty minutes to get to school when driving, I figure it would take about two days to walk home. As such, I have a fairly decent haul for school days. First up, is the things that are easily accessible. My aluminum water bottle, wrapped in hockey tape (gives me a better grip with gloves, and allows me to use it when full as an improvised weapon). A Commenga lensatic Tritium lit compass. A reflective belt, whistle, clicker (like in band of brothers), chemlights, and black crayons for signaling and explaining intent if lost. Two door stops to block a classroom door in case of one of those crazy people gone wild with a gun scenarios. If I hear a gun going off, those door stops go in, and Mr. CRKT comes out. Flattened sponges in a clear ziplock bag for gather water. Infant formula (mainly for the ten month old daughter, but if I need it, it has micro nutrients I could use getting home.). Some small, high calorie snacks from MRE's. Baby wipes, cause being lost in the wilds of F-ing Egypt is no excuse to smell bad (an bad sanitation leads to sickness and death). Fold out spoon (the other half of the fork, got them from Herbergers for $0.01 after my wife used some coupons, we have four of them... My wife is awesome ;)). AA powered flashlight with one set of spare batteries (not pictured). Plastic d-ring for carrying the water bottle in the shoulder strap of the Rush 12 I use as a book bag. Thumb drive (has survival manual on it, and homework, gotta love being a creative writing major). A deck of cards, because idle minds lead to bad thoughts and low moral. Earplugs, because my hearing is important to me. SAM splint, for those pesky broken limbs, and for collecting rain water, and funneling it into my bottle. Trauma shears for cutting clothing, and anything else that my knife would not be good for. Leather gloves, to protect my hands. An emergency poncho, for water gathering, and keeping me dry (the former ore than the latter). And a copy of the Declaration of independence, and Constitution, for reading purposes.

Items not readily accessible, but carried as well, my fire starting kit, with matches in a old Tylenol tube, lighter, and flint put into a water proof box, with a nomex balclava. these are then put into a ziplock bag covered in electrical tape, along with my multi tool, and space blanket as well as a signaling mirror. Then the two nine hours candles, in a ziplock bag, to keep the wicks dry.

My trauma kit has on large sterile bandage, two small rols of gauze, bandaids, a CAT tourniquette, and a roll of ACE wrap for applying pressure. The little white box has bandaids, some small alcohol wipes, and another lighter.

things that are carried because it is a school bag, are pens paper, and other reading materials (if I decide to hold onto them, rather than use them as kindling, of just leave them).

In my car, their is a kit bag with a poncho liner, wool sweater, steel mug, a Kabar Tanto with sheath, Cold weather face mask, triangle, food, and more medical supplies (mainly bandages, and bandaids). All of this will fit in my bag if I drop all the school stuff.

If SHTF, My first priority is to get to the car, and try and drive home, if I am forced to leave the car, I grab my Rush 12, and the diddy bag, and get to someplace concealed. Call my wife, tell her I am on foot, then pack up and start moving. If I can't make it to the car, then it is all up to my wits, and teh contents of my bag.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]653[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]654[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]655[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]656[/ATTACH]

Over the years my family has gotten used to me carrying purses that are out of the norm, I use the Versipack as my purse and though I get commentary most people around me are happy when they need pepto, advil a light or some other small item.

Since I am a woman and a new mom I can (and do) get away with carrying anything I need, this and my diaper bag (and baby sling) and I can get home from almost anywhere anytime. This fits the defination as put in my the contest rules for an EDC because this whole kit does go everywhere with me- I'm sure I have left it behind a half dozen times or so in the last year but it is with me 99% of the time. I did not take it to the theatre in September (the versipack did not go with my pretty dress- but my honey carried some stuff) or to the hospital when I gave birth to my son since hopsitals have odd rules about guns and we had a lot of things to cart around the maternity ward (that and I might have just shot the husband if I had the gun with me for putting me in that position) (hormones YIKES!)

EDC

Bag: Maxpedition Versipack Jumbo S Type (Cause I’m a southpaw)

Gun: Baretta 92FS w spare clip of 15 bullets

Tools: LED Maglight w extra batteries, P-38 can opener, CRKT Eat ‘n Tool, Gerber Artifact, Gerber Shard, Smith & Weston Boarder Guard, Signal Mirror, dog poo bags (I have dogs but also good for storing wet/ soiled items or gathering), compass whistle, baking soda (cleans things, smothers fires, treats bug bites), tissues, Duct tape, Paracord bracelet w 10 ft of paracord & 1” buckle for emergency repairs (1” being most common buckle size)

PFAK: Lip Balm, Bandaids, Wound Closure Kit (includes steristrips, irrigation syringe, gauze, tape, more bandaids, disinfectant), Anti-histamine, Cold Meds, Burn Cream, Triple Anti-biotic cream, Bug Repellant, Alcohol wipes, Splinter Out, Sunscreen, Gauze, Tape, Imodium, Tylenol, Advil, Moleskin, Pepto

Weather Kit: US Military surplus Poncho, Space Blanket, Hand Warmer, Particle mask Respirator, Shemaugh (nice scarf or tactical, has 100 uses- see this site's article on uses for a bandana), Work style mechanic gloves (non-leather, it rots)

Fire Kit: Alcohol based hand sanitizer (yay flammable), Waterproof matches, 2 lighters, cotton balls in vasaline, ferensile (sp) lense, tea light candle

Water Kit: Nalgene bottle w duct tape, straw water filter, 6 waterpurifier tablets, Aluminum camp cup

Hygene Kit (aka the Girlie Kit): Femanine hygene products, lotion, metal nail file & Clippers, hair ties, comb, Bandana

Provisions: Mainstay 1200 calorie bar, baggie of hard candies, 5-hour energy shot, Gum

Not Pictured: EVO Shift Cell Phone, Chapstick, Smith & Weston Extreme Ops 50/50 Tanto blade (usually in my pocket), Sunglasses & Wallet

[ATTACH=CONFIG]668[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]669[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]670[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]671[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]672[/ATTACH]

Over the years my family has gotten used to me carrying purses that are out of the norm, I use the Versipack as my purse and though I get commentary most people around me are happy when they need pepto, advil a light or some other small item.

Since I am a woman and a new mom I can (and do) get away with carrying anything I need, this and my diaper bag (and baby sling) and I can get home from almost anywhere anytime. This fits the defination as put in my the contest rules for an EDC because this whole kit does go everywhere with me- I'm sure I have left it behind a half dozen times or so in the last year but it is with me 99% of the time. I did not take it to the theatre in September (the versipack did not go with my pretty dress- but my honey carried some stuff) or to the hospital when I gave birth to my son since hopsitals have odd rules about guns and we had a lot of things to cart around the maternity ward (that and I might have just shot the husband if I had the gun with me for putting me in that position) (hormones YIKES!)

EDC

Bag: Maxpedition Versipack Jumbo S Type (Cause I’m a southpaw)

Gun: Baretta 92FS w spare clip of 15 bullets

Tools: LED Maglight w extra batteries, P-38 can opener, CRKT Eat ‘n Tool, Gerber Artifact, Gerber Shard, Smith & Weston Boarder Guard, Signal Mirror, dog poo bags (I have dogs but also good for storing wet/ soiled items or gathering), compass whistle, baking soda (cleans things, smothers fires, treats bug bites), tissues, Duct tape, Paracord bracelet w 10 ft of paracord & 1” buckle for emergency repairs (1” being most common buckle size)

PFAK: Lip Balm, Bandaids, Wound Closure Kit (includes steristrips, irrigation syringe, gauze, tape, more bandaids, disinfectant), Anti-histamine, Cold Meds, Burn Cream, Triple Anti-biotic cream, Bug Repellant, Alcohol wipes, Splinter Out, Sunscreen, Gauze, Tape, Imodium, Tylenol, Advil, Moleskin, Pepto

Weather Kit: US Military surplus Poncho, Space Blanket, Hand Warmer, Particle mask Respirator, Shemaugh (nice scarf or tactical, has 100 uses- see this site's article on uses for a bandana), Work style mechanic gloves (non-leather, it rots)

Fire Kit: Alcohol based hand sanitizer (yay flammable), Waterproof matches, 2 lighters, cotton balls in vasaline, ferensile (sp) lense, tea light candle

Water Kit: Nalgene bottle w duct tape, straw water filter, 6 waterpurifier tablets, Aluminum camp cup

Hygene Kit (aka the Girlie Kit): Femanine hygene products, lotion, metal nail file & Clippers, hair ties, comb, Bandana

Provisions: Mainstay 1200 calorie bar, baggie of hard candies, 5-hour energy shot, Gum

Not Pictured: EVO Shift Cell Phone, Chapstick, Smith & Weston Extreme Ops 50/50 Tanto blade (usually in my pocket), Sunglasses & Wallet

[ATTACH=CONFIG]668[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]669[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]670[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]671[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]672[/ATTACH]

"Doesn't "Everyday Carry" mean what's in your pockets at all times? " I would assume so. I just have two "kits" I guess. One is for around town, where home is about a hop skip and jump away, the other is when home is a full out hump away. I am at school for ten hours plus two days a week, and during the summer I will be there five days a week. My bag goes with me, and I am taking it more and more places (any road trip farther than say, six miles). So I feel that it falls under either EDC, or other EDC. I guess the people will decide if it is EDC or not though. Just showing what I carry. I have even taken my bag to the mall, with diapers, snacks for the kiddos, along with everything pictured.

Yes, in my opinion everyday carry means this, if someone were to stop me and said "empty your pockets out" whatever is in my pockets at that time is what your everday carry is. Not what is in your car or a back pack in your office or you coat hanging in your office. The resaon for this is that even though we may not be very far from our car or office something can happen very quickly in which paths to your office or car make it impossible for you to reach your items, but you still have what's in your pockets. JMHO

This seems to be more a question of EDC vs "What has it gots in its pockets, Precious" question.

And EDC is something you carry everyday, I would define that as 99% of the time- that's roughly 359+ days a year and I do carry my "purse" with me every day. I even take it with me when I fly, in my checked suitcase with a few modifications like leaving the M9 in the safe at home. In this kind of contest the women definately get the social edge, we can carry the largest bag we want and if anyone questions we just have put display lipstick and tampons and no one asks another question.

And really it is about time women get an edge on prepping, we are outnumbered by male preppers and as the physically weaker gender its just good common sense to try to be prepared, its the whole fight smarter not harder arguement.

I'm really not trying to make a case to win just offering another viewpoint regarding what constitutes the limits of an EDC. If we were to do a "What has it gots in its pockets" contest I would have to buy cargo pants.

Just as another note, as a new mother of a 10 week old baby, we are in a much higher risk group and we can't just get by with a knife, cell phone, condom and a snickers bar; I carry a purse so I give up room for lipstick (not really a big makeup gal anyway) to be better prepared. We are at MUCH higher risk of being seen as an easy victim or a liability, at best we are a threat to OpSec. I choose to stock my purse with gear because I refuse to let myself and my son be anyone's victim. Mess with this Mama Bear at your own risk!

Oh any if Men could easily get away with carrying a purse everywhere and it was socially accepted this contest would get A LOT more interesting in what is carried- IMHO Advantage: Gals! (Sorry guys!)

*Blushing over my previous typo, the system didn't post my first comment, kicked me back to the log in page so I had to quickly retype it*

Keep Prepping!

Recommendation, even though identity is most likely concealed through this site, never give away location of concealed items. No harm here but for future reference there is something to be said about keeping certain information close to the vest. Other wise nice job on the EDC!

Hello! This is my first time posting, but I’ve been reading for a while and have learned a lot from you guys, thank you for that. I like Juice94’s idea of separating his post between on-person EDC and EDC bag because I do the same. I like to have layers in what I keep with me at all times, but these are both separate from my GHB in my car and my BOB at home. There are times during the day when I’m away from my desk but like to maintain a level of preparedness knowing that I can always get back to it in a matter of moments. That being said, I will list my EDC bag separate from my on-person carry and let the group decide. I welcome any feedback, so please give me your thoughts. I’ve found that being a prepper is an ongoing learning experience, and appreciate anyone willing to critique my current setup. Thanks for letting me be a part of this contest!

On-Person EDC

1. Chap Stick – great for chapped lips, dry skin, burns and can be used as tinder.

2. iPhone 3GS – it’s a phone, camera, video camera, clock, police scanner, emergency radio, flashlight, compass, survival guide, first aid guide, newspaper and many others.

3. UZI Tactical pen – this pen is mightier than the sword! It writes and fights!

4. Oakley Gascans – great to protect from the New Mexico sun and gives me a tactical advantage in a situation when I don’t want someone to be able to read my eyes.

5. Gerber Metolius – great folding knife, perfect size for everyday use at 7” open.

6. NEBO CSI Edge 50 – brightest 50 lumens I’ve ever seen and uses only 1 AAA.

7. 9ft Paracord Bracelet – nothing like having 9 ft of paracord on you at all times.

8. Motorola H17 BT Headset – great for the cell phone law in my state and allows for hands free multi-tasking.

9. Firestarter on paracord necklace – with my knife, I can start a fire anytime and anywhere.

10. Keys/LED Light/Leatherman Style CS – perfect keychain addition, I have a light, a knife, a file, tweezers and a small pair of scissors anytime I need them.

11. Leather credit card wallet with money clip – comfortable way to carry the necessities.

12. Casio Pathfinder – Solar powered with compass, barometer, altimeter and thermometer.

EDC Bag – Brenthaven Expandable Trek Backpack

Tums

Mirror

Tissues

Tide pen

Earplugs

2 lighters

Matches

Duct tape

6” pry bar

Superglue

Wet wipes

20’ paracord

Mini air horn

4 Power bars

Handkerchief

Magnifying glass

8” MTech Dagger

Chap stick/Blistex

Alcohol prep pads

Various bandages

Tweezers/Scissors

Lens cleaning cloth

Notebook/journal

AAA & AA batteries

Emergency poncho

Sheffield Swiss tool

Laptop with charger

Almonds/Beef Jerky

USB/Ethernet cables

Top 12 LED flashlight

Winchester mini knife

Coleman adult poncho

BG Priorities of survival

Sheffield mini multi tool

Pepto tablets/Ibuprofen

Body, hand and toe warmers

Mossberg survival kit-in-a-can

Screwdrivers; 2 phillips, 2 flathead

Sharpies/Retactable Sharpie/Super Sharpie/Pen

7” folding knife with seatbelt cutter/glass breaker

Password encrypted 8GB drive with various personal info

Full Gallery - http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk98/EDVedr21/EDC/

[ATTACH=CONFIG]694[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]695[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]696[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]697[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]698[/ATTACH]

Hello! This is my first time posting, but I’ve been reading for a while and have learned a lot from you guys, thank you for that. I like Juice94’s idea of separating his post between on-person EDC and EDC bag because I do the same. I like to have layers in what I keep with me at all times, but these are both separate from my GHB in my car and my BOB at home. There are times during the day when I’m away from my desk but like to maintain a level of preparedness knowing that I can always get back to it in a matter of moments. That being said, I will list my EDC bag separate from my on-person carry and let the group decide. I welcome any feedback, so please give me your thoughts. I’ve found that being a prepper is an ongoing learning experience, and appreciate anyone willing to critique my current setup. Thanks for letting me be a part of this contest!

On-Person EDC

1. Chap Stick – great for chapped lips, dry skin, burns and can be used as tinder.

2. iPhone 3GS – it’s a phone, camera, video camera, clock, police scanner, emergency radio, flashlight, compass, survival guide, first aid guide, newspaper and many others.

3. UZI Tactical pen – this pen is mightier than the sword! It writes and fights!

4. Oakley Gascans – great to protect from the New Mexico sun and gives me a tactical advantage in a situation when I don’t want someone to be able to read my eyes.

5. Gerber Metolius – great folding knife, perfect size for everyday use at 7” open.

7. 9ft Paracord Bracelet – nothing like having 9 ft of paracord on you at all times.

8. Motorola H17 BT Headset – great for the cell phone law in my state and allows for hands free multi-tasking.

9. Firestarter on paracord necklace – with my knife, I can start a fire anytime and anywhere.

10. Keys/LED Light/Leatherman Style CS – perfect keychain addition, I have a light, a knife, a file, tweezers and a small pair of scissors anytime I need them.

11. Leather credit card wallet with money clip – comfortable way to carry the necessities.

12. Casio Pathfinder – Solar powered with compass, barometer, altimeter and thermometer.

Tums

Mirror

Tissues

Tide pen

Earplugs

2 lighters

Matches

Duct tape

6” pry bar

Superglue

Wet wipes

20’ paracord

Mini air horn

4 Power bars

Handkerchief

Magnifying glass

8” MTech Dagger

Chap stick/Blistex

Alcohol prep pads

Various bandages

Tweezers/Scissors

Lens cleaning cloth

Notebook/journal

AAA & AA batteries

Emergency poncho

Sheffield Swiss tool

Laptop with charger

Almonds/Beef Jerky

USB/Ethernet cables

Top 12 LED flashlight

Winchester mini knife

Coleman adult poncho

Pepto tablets/Ibuprofen

[ATTACH=CONFIG]694[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]695[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]696[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]697[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]698[/ATTACH]

On-Person EDC

Tums

Mirror

Tissues

Tide pen

Earplugs

2 lighters

Matches

Duct tape

6” pry bar

Superglue

Wet wipes

20’ paracord

Mini air horn

4 Power bars

Handkerchief

Magnifying glass

8” MTech Dagger

Chap stick/Blistex

Alcohol prep pads

Various bandages

Tweezers/Scissors

Lens cleaning cloth

Notebook/journal

AAA & AA batteries

Emergency poncho

Sheffield Swiss tool

Laptop with charger

Almonds/Beef Jerky

USB/Ethernet cables

Top 12 LED flashlight

Winchester mini knife

Coleman adult poncho

Pepto tablets/Ibuprofen

Which army survival manual are you refering to id like to buy one.thanks

My EDC includes flashlight, GPS, Army survival manual, first aid manual, watch, and phone.(Actually all of these are downloaded onto my cellphone) other items include Leatherman Wave multitool, 3 energy bars, zippo lighter, tinder, small sewing kit, and 3 bandaids.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]700[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]701[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]702[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]703[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]704[/ATTACH]

1.) SOG Vulcan Tanto

2.) Survival Straps Paracord Bracelet (King Cobra Stitch)

3.) Timex Watch (WR up to 100m)

4.) 4Sevens Q Mini AA Flashlight

5.) Uniball Pen

6.) Comb with 10ft of paracord

7.) Lanyard with school USB's

8.) EDC leather wallet with chain

9.) EDC wallet for school

10.) Dog Tags

11.) Droid (I took the pictures with)

Note: I am in highschool (freshman) so I defiantly don't have the SOG, or the chain wallet in school. I also carry a self-made monkey fist with a marble in the center (it's not in the picture.) I know I don't compare to most of you but I think I am much better prepared than my friends. Thanks for your time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]700[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]701[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]702[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]703[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]704[/ATTACH]

1.) SOG Vulcan Tanto

5.) Uniball Pen

10.) Dog Tags

Note: I am in highschool (freshman) so I defiantly don't have the SOG, or the chain wallet in school. I also carry a self-made monkey fist with a marble in the center (it's not in the picture.) I know I don't compare to most of you but I think I am much better prepared than my friends. Thanks for your time.

1.) SOG Vulcan Tanto

5.) Uniball Pen

10.) Dog Tags

The SOG Tanto Blade is hot. I actually wanted a tanto blade for my EDC but the Tenacious I got seemed like the best bang for the buck...and a lot of people praise Spyderco blades... but I'll probably get a Tanto later on.