• P210SIG
    • Ironside
    • Mike Uher
    • Mahri
    • EDVedr21
    • American Rogue
    • awake
    • gakjv1611

Im fine with whatever you guys decide. I think I separated it sufficiently enough for voters to understand the difference of what is on my person at all times, and those items in my bag. But if you guys would like me to edit it just let me know.

Juice, no need to edit it out brother, leave it in and let everyone see what you have.

My edc

3 days of meds

mobile pharmacy-benadryl, tylenol both children and adult, low dose and regular dose aspirin, ibupropfen, tums. immodium. bandaids antibiotic ointment. gauze pads, cleansing wipes, tampons, pads, tissues, hand wipes. lens wipes, hairbands, a brush with comb, pepper spray. a bottle of water, ponchos, emergency blankets, gloves and hats, handwarmers, forks and spoons, paper and pens, whistle, glow sticks, nail clippers, tweezers. ankle braces, swiss army knife, emergency contact book, cellphone (fully charged) cell charger car and house charger. emergency medical record usb. goodnites and pullups for kids. e cigarettes for in law. diabetic meter, 5 hour power shots, glucose tablets. inhaler. sunblock, biodegradable bathroom wipes. slim jims, peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds. salt and pepper shaker, lighter, tealight candles, a bible, a wad of lint for tinder, thats it for now.

My edc

3 days of meds

mobile pharmacy-benadryl, tylenol both children and adult, low dose and regular dose aspirin, ibupropfen, tums. immodium. bandaids antibiotic ointment. gauze pads, cleansing wipes, tampons, pads, tissues, hand wipes. lens wipes, hairbands, a brush with comb, pepper spray. a bottle of water, ponchos, emergency blankets, gloves and hats, handwarmers, forks and spoons, paper and pens, whistle, glow sticks, nail clippers, tweezers. ankle braces, swiss army knife, emergency contact book, cellphone (fully charged) cell charger car and house charger. emergency medical record usb. goodnites and pullups for kids. e cigarettes for in law. diabetic meter, 5 hour power shots, glucose tablets. inhaler. sunblock, biodegradable bathroom wipes. slim jims, peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds. salt and pepper shaker, lighter, tealight candles, a bible, a wad of lint for tinder, thats it for now.

My edc

3 days of meds

Jess,

Would you consider the following: Dental floss (can also be used for emergency suture material)

Orajel jell and liquid. also some of the small type of brush dental picks. Which are useful to apply the orajel between the teeth where the pain is. Orajel can not be used on a continuous basis.

i have issues with dehydration and as such my doctor insists i keep salt on hand when i start having issues, i dont know why exactly, but it works. the pepper is because the salt and pepper shaker i have is an all in one and i didnt see the harm in adding pepper. btw my edc is a backpack, a mini hiking pack with pockets and two big zipper portions. i take the pack everywhere because i honestly dont go out that often. my hubby works from 4 pm to 7 am , and only has one day a week off which is when we usually do our running around. where i go the pack goes. its easy considering we have only one vehicle at the moment. hubby has his own edc but his is mainly work related, as he is a truck driver and limited to what he can carry. his trucks change nightly so his pack is portable. hes got 5 hour power shots, a pocketknife, a flashlight, a headlamp, along with his hardhat and fr gear. he carries his cellphone and the car charger for it at all times. he stays local and has no need for gps, as his trucks travel in convoys. hes a water tanker in case youre wondering. i keep a poncho in there as well as an emergency blanket and handwarmers that he can slip in his gloves. the trucks are pretty much standard with first aid. so hes pretty much set while at work or at home as far as an edc goes.

Well, I'm just gonna throw it out there, look back at my edc, and just take out the pistol, it would be rather hard to take that into school! The rest I do always have, even in school. Thanks guys and gals

My EDC is a 2 Tier System.

Tier 1: Is always carried on me and used almost every single day

IMG_1957.jpg

Items:

1. Guess Watch

2. Wallet with ID + CWL + Cash + Credit cards + etc.

3. Ray Ban Polarized Sunglasses

4. Rayovac Roughneck - 200 Lumen flashlight

5. Bic Lighter

6. Pilot V5 Pen

7. Keys + Gerber Shard (used as a pry-bar and can opener, can also be used as a screw driver in a pinch)

8. Jawbone - Hero bluetooth

9. IPhone 4

These items are almost always on me. Occasionally, I may leave or forget an item at home. Once you get polarized sun glasses, you'll never want anything else. The flashlight is sometimes placed with my Tier 2 bag.

The Pilot V5 pen is the most amazing retractable pen you'll ever own. I absolutely LOVE the way it writes. The V7 is pretty good too but I like the fine writing of the V5 more. I don't have a super expensive pen in case I lose it but I may get something a little nicer later on. It will be hard to beat the V5 though. The gerber shard is VERY handy. Its not really a good screw driver but if you needed one in a pinch it could probably work fine. Its a lot more useful as a pry bar and bottle opener. The Jawbone has been a good bluetooth, although it has some connection issues with my iPhone 4. I need to use it when I'm driving because my car is stick shift.

Also, I intent to make another TIER 1 item for EDC. It will be an Altoid can with the following items placed inside or around it:

1. Condom

2. Magic Candle

3. Safety pins

4. thick rubber bands

5. 2 band aids

6. dimebag with 2 ibuprofen pills of 200mg

7. 2 Anti-Diarrhea pills

8. Superglue

9. Iodine

These items are to be compact and I try to have things with more than one purpose. Condom can be used to hold up to 3 gallons of water and other obvious reasons lol. A magic candle is hard to blow out and can be used to keep a fire going initially, especially in very windy places. Band aids can also be used to 'tape something up'. Superglue has a million uses. Iodine can be used to clean a cut or disinfect water.

This is something planned that I haven't created yet. I'll post pictures once its been finished.

Tier 2: Usually left in my car, sometimes I carry it on me. Always wherever I am, although may not be ON me.

UTGbag.jpg

Tier2Contents.jpg

PX4StormSub.jpg

Items

1. UTG Multi Functional Messenger Bag

2. SOL Emergency 2 Person Sleeping bag

3. OD Green Shemagh

4. Metal Water Can

5. Repala Gloves

6. Super Glue

7. Another Bic Lighter

8. Pepper Spray

9. Protein bar

10. Beretta PX5 Sub-compact 9mm

I love my UTG Bag. I will be doing a vid review of it later. I modified it by removing the noisy metal zip pulls and replaced with some other non-noisy ones. Emergency sleeping bag can be used as a signaling device or if its really cold. Shemagh has a million uses (read 25 uses for a bandanna). The metal water can can be used for a lot of things as well. Gloves are a must, you never know when you will need to grab something hot or infected. The protein bar is a must. You never know when you may have to skip a meal or get stranded somewhere. I will eventually replace it with an MRE so I don't have to keep rotating it. My gun I never carry during the week because I work with children. On the weekend I will usually carry it with me.

My EDC is a 2 Tier System.

Tier 1: Is always carried on me and used almost every single day

IMG_1957.jpg

Items:

1. Guess Watch

2. Wallet with ID + CWL + Cash + Credit cards + etc.

3. Ray Ban Polarized Sunglasses

4. Rayovac Roughneck - 200 Lumen flashlight

5. Bic Lighter

6. Pilot V5 Pen

7. Keys + Gerber Shard (used as a pry-bar and can opener, can also be used as a screw driver in a pinch)

8. Jawbone - Hero bluetooth

9. IPhone 4

These items are almost always on me. Occasionally, I may leave or forget an item at home. Once you get polarized sun glasses, you'll never want anything else. The flashlight is sometimes placed with my Tier 2 bag.

The Pilot V5 pen is the most amazing retractable pen you'll ever own. I absolutely LOVE the way it writes. The V7 is pretty good too but I like the fine writing of the V5 more. I don't have a super expensive pen in case I lose it but I may get something a little nicer later on. It will be hard to beat the V5 though. The gerber shard is VERY handy. Its not really a good screw driver but if you needed one in a pinch it could probably work fine. Its a lot more useful as a pry bar and bottle opener. The Jawbone has been a good bluetooth, although it has some connection issues with my iPhone 4. I need to use it when I'm driving because my car is stick shift.

Also, I intent to make another TIER 1 item for EDC. It will be an Altoid can with the following items placed inside or around it:

1. Condom

2. Magic Candle

3. Safety pins

4. thick rubber bands

5. 2 band aids

6. dimebag with 2 ibuprofen pills of 200mg

7. 2 Anti-Diarrhea pills

8. Superglue

9. Iodine

These items are to be compact and I try to have things with more than one purpose. Condom can be used to hold up to 3 gallons of water and other obvious reasons lol. A magic candle is hard to blow out and can be used to keep a fire going initially, especially in very windy places. Band aids can also be used to 'tape something up'. Superglue has a million uses. Iodine can be used to clean a cut or disinfect water.

This is something planned that I haven't created yet. I'll post pictures once its been finished.

Tier 2: Usually left in my car, sometimes I carry it on me. Always wherever I am, although may not be ON me.

UTGbag.jpg

Tier2Contents.jpg

PX4StormSub.jpg

Items

1. UTG Multi Functional Messenger Bag

2. SOL Emergency 2 Person Sleeping bag

3. OD Green Shemagh

4. Metal Water Can

5. Repala Gloves

6. Super Glue

7. Another Bic Lighter

8. Pepper Spray

9. Protein bar

10. Beretta PX5 Sub-compact 9mm

I love my UTG Bag. I will be doing a vid review of it later. I modified it by removing the noisy metal zip pulls and replaced with some other non-noisy ones. Emergency sleeping bag can be used as a signaling device or if its really cold. Shemagh has a million uses (read 25 uses for a bandanna). The metal water can can be used for a lot of things as well. Gloves are a must, you never know when you will need to grab something hot or infected. The protein bar is a must. You never know when you may have to skip a meal or get stranded somewhere. I will eventually replace it with an MRE so I don't have to keep rotating it. My gun I never carry during the week because I work with children. On the weekend I will usually carry it with me.

Nice setup exit

I like how your bag has the water bottle pocket on the side, that's the one thing I wish mine had.

If you value an inexpensive good writing pen, check out the Sharpie Fine Tip Pen. It writes so smooth, and does not bleed through the page.

Nice setup exit

I like how your bag has the water bottle pocket on the side, that's the one thing I wish mine had.

If you value an inexpensive good writing pen, check out the Sharpie Fine Tip Pen. It writes so smooth, and does not bleed through the page.

Thanks Juice! I like your set-up too.

I have tried the Sharpie Fine tip pen and much prefer the V5. Most people who try the V5 end up liking it a lot. Its retractable so you don't have to worry about losing the top and it doesn't take forever to dry so you will rarely have any issues with smudging or smearing. The V5 point is delicate so if you drop it you will most likely break the tip if thats where it lands. I'm a bit of a pen lover, I love to try new ones and eventually I want to get something expensive once I have my own office/buisness (as a reward to myself lol).

Like the setup and beretta compact! this might be a dumb question but what do you guys think of carrying a pencil over a or in addition to a pen. Weather doesn't bother them, they are cheap and could be used for tinder for fire building

i keep a carpenters pencil in my BOB, easier to sharpen without breaking the lead tip when using a knife.
GEEZ! why didn't I think of that! thanks shadow, this is why this forum is great because sometimes we just need another pair of eyes.

haha no problem man im sure you will give me a tip sometime

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! Hahahahaha

Sorry could not resist. Great idea about the pencil. I actually have a mechanical in my EDC bag, but I'll be adding a few standard ones