Sign in to follow this  
Ruger92

Do You Believe In Aliens and UFO's

You know we have discussed many things on here from WSHTF to Zombies, but what about an Alien Invaison of our planet? Is that possible, could this really happen, well some experts say yes and even the US Military train and prepare for such a thing to happen. Would they be friendly or would they be threating and non-friendly. What would be there reason for coming to earth to begain with.

If or when they (the alien's) come with there advanced technology would the use it to help us cure things like cancer, hunger, depression, smoking and other bad things that has ripped our worls apart from time to time. Or would they use there technology to try and harvest us or use us for sport hunting.

I watched a really interesting show the other night about aliens invading the earth, it showed that the people that was prepared had a very good chance of surviving and the people who was not prepared was taken away or killed.

I can sit on my back deck or under the tree at night with a small fire going and I see lots and lots of strange lights in the sky, there one minute and gone the next. So I just wonder if they are watching us and just waiting there for the attack order from there commander's.

So should we add this to our list of thing to prep and prepare for??????????????????

I couldn't find any tinfoil hats on eBay...anyone got a link??? Lol. Seriously though I do believe that there is other intelligence out if not then the universe is a big waste of space. I don't think there is anything outside of our normal preps that could prepare you for this event. If they have the ability to travel to our planet than they are way more advanced then us and can do whatever they want.

Guest kevin

it's possible......big universe out there......but if they could make it here,(pretty advanced if they can pull off intergalactic travel) and have ill intent, the odds of surviving an attack wouldn't be high.... i file it under: to screwed to continue.

it's possible......big universe out there......but if they could make it here,(pretty advanced if they can pull off intergalactic travel) and have ill intent, the odds of surviving an attack wouldn't be high.... i file it under: to screwed to continue.

Lol!!!! I couldn't agree more Kevin.

Strange topic but I'll bite many of you will refuse to understand or follow logic but here is what

I have come to as a conclusion.

I believe in God and Jesus Christ or Yeweh and Yeshua

Thus there is a devil {satan}, he is called lord of the air and this realm extends in to the 1st heaven.

satan is and then if you follow that logic then

1/3 of the angels which were numbered as more than stars in the sky {trillions} sided with satan

and were cast down and are demons.

unless you know how to address them and know the Bible, they can come as angles of light.

demons have a vested interest in destruction of humanity by ANY means.

we see them now and again in severely disturbed criminals types {charles manson} as an example.

many poor individuals that have mental difficulties are not repeat not demonically oppressed.

there are some who are murderous destructive, pyromaniacs and amoral types that are.

people choose to believe all sorts of nonsense when they are given the rule book and all the Players

and their positions and how it works and still will not succumb to reason.

Now that many television shows are involved in near death and haunting as well as ghosts we are

able to see these entities exist but we call them past individuals they are not in my opinion,

they are the demons of this world who have plagued mankind forever and have a perfect memory

If they can come as Angels of light then what effort is it to act as a previously living person they

KNEW when they were alive.

Should I have died I would care about my descendants and would help them in any way I could

that is not possible once dead your asleep waiting for God to raise us up to the judgement.

As any can see these ghosts on T.V. do not impart any useful information just more questions.

I think many will be surprised at the congregation in heaven.

those who had no contact may be there not Jewish and from all quarters of the world.

When Christ died he descended in to Sheol a part of hell and preached the Gospel {the truth}

to all present and all that would, departed with him.

Life is a choice, free will I have seen post of your literary choices, tripe and folly I think the old term was.

You need to read near death experiences for years people have been documenting them they have

a common theme.

People in all the world some who do not read or speak English some many years before

all the hype but still the same theme believers and nonbelievers same experiences either a negative

or a positive.

Now it may be simple for those who scoff at God to discount EVIDENCE and have you believe that

we all have the same white light and see our past family from chemical reactions caused from

misfiring neurons and lack of oxygen well that is stupid no one has exactly the same dream close but

no cigar.

People seem to take Nostradamus as gospel and yet his quatrains are confusing or even hard to

pin to any particular event.

Am I discounting Him NO if you have ever read the bible it does not discount some who can see the

future, BUT instead asks you what good does it do you to know since you cannot change one hair on your head on your head from white to black in other words so what, you cannot change it.

It is so entertaining I dislike these new age seers that tell you juicy bits

that their demons give them they are so full of themselves they do not consider a possible antagonist

on the other side that has his own agenda.

Then that your

mama loved you and is over your shoulder how do they know? if a demon can come as an Angel of light

can they not come as whomever they will.

The bible warns you not to mistreat strangers as they may be angles and you may be entertaining

Angles unaware.

UFO's no sound move faster than you can imagine and any human inside would be killed so it must be

an alien well that is a jump that takes more faith than being a Christian that some advanced civilization

burned all that anti gravity juice just to bung hole a human, interesting my jaw drops at the thought.

so aliens are Gay caballeros roaming the cosmos banging our women {I guess that their civilization

has or is dying out go figure} and bung holing our men and attempting to have offspring or are our

past come to see how the seeds have grown.

Now that is a stretch but they seeded the galaxy's and do not help or give guidance or bring back all

the whales like star trek.

Technically that would make them our fathers and we their children and they bung hole us

how NICE being Facetious here and I think you need to be skeptical of this theory because that is all it is

theory.

I believe as we get closer to dark times an up swell of demonic forces invade and try to destroy our

beliefs and confuse our spirit with sin and wanting's, discord and evil and if you cannot see this at work

you are truly in trouble and no amount of preparation will help.

if you look for a way to discount any truth you will find it there are doctors who testify to anything in

court there are statistics that can be contorted to any answer you wish.

O f the 12 disciples Judas hung himself WHY? he had money and was doing the will of the heads of

the church and could have shaved and changed his look and left the country but instead he hangs

himself?

10 of the disciples died in torture boiled in oil crucified stoned etc. and all they would have to do to

escape death was to deny Christ and that he died and was resurrected and is the son of God

and they would have been let go with a beating but they refused and chose death instead.

of the 10 commandments which offends you or would you not want done to you would you like

to have your wife or husband stolen from you or find them with someone else ?

honor your father and mother well that would mean that you had good parents would you not have

chosen or wanted good parents do you not want to be respected by your own children?

or would you have all your belongings stolen from you?

or be lied to by everyone you know?

or have everyone lie against you?

or to be despised for what you have or be so suffocated by desire as to ignore your reason and

destroy you?

and the big kahuna to be murdered?

there are 2 that might stick in your craw to love God with all your body heart and mind

this means a lot more than what is seen it means do not do anything with your body

heart or mind that will dilute or separate you from God or destroy yourself HERPES ANYONE

do not play with matches all our parents have said that well anything satanic is playing with

matches mentally.

To keep the Sabbath day Holy "remember God made you and he wants you to have a good life"

with rest and being with family.

well then I guess your a closet Christian if you would not like these things done to you.

there have been and are religions that do not aspire to these simple truths even today.

the eyes are the windows of the soul whatever you read forms the seed of an action

it rests in the fertile soil of the mind ready in it's season to burst forth and bear it's fruit.

What seeds are you planting to whom are you giving money "for books" not God? not your family

as every dollar you spend on certain books is money not spent on the family and you leave them

laying around like a loaded gun thoughts are the catalyst of all action.

Something wicked this way comes and it is hunting you and your family his name is satan

and his army are many and use disinformation and lies to convert and torment his enemies

anyone who loves God and all decent and righteous thought and deed.

and UFO's are another way for satan to keep your eyes busy like a good magician and stick it in your azz

IMHO

Edited by juzcallmesnake

If intelligent life does exist somewhere out there in the great unknown and they are observing us, I highly doubt that they have any plans of invading earth to destroy us as I'm sure their observations have shown that we are doing one hell of a job destroying ourselves.

If intelligent life does exist somewhere out there in the great unknown and they are observing us, I highly doubt that they have any plans of invading earth to destroy us as I'm sure their observations have shown that we are doing one hell of a job destroying ourselves.

I read a book a while ago where the premise was that the aliens were trying really hard to help us NOT destroy ourselves and the planet, but decided we had reached some "tipping point" and basically stepped in to fix things. Their solution: Reduce the human population by about 95%, allow the earth to heal itself, and train the remaining 5% on how to make respectful use of the abundance around them.

It was scary as heck because "we're saving you from yourself" is also the premise of a lot of religious crusades and persecution, and it's VERY difficult to argue with someone who has overwhelming strength and is convinced they know the right path that you deserve the choice to go in another direction. But it also does go to the point that Kevin made: IF they are out there and IF they have the technology to reach us, our only hope is that they truly come in peace. If not, we're toast.

Do I believe in them? Not in any particular way. I certainly don't worry about them. But I also don't discount the possibility that they are out there and have decided not to make contact with us yet. I guess that makes me UFO agnostic? :confused:

Edited by oregonchick
typo

OK, my favorite response to the question is that I think we ARE the 'first ones' so we need to get it right for all the 'baby races' that will come along later:cool:

Actually, I think the science mitigates against alien intelligence but I do hope I'm wrong. History seems to show that when an advance species comes into contact with a less advanced, the less advanced gets hammered. The American Indian culture is only the most familiar example. Think about the first Iraq war. Iraq had the best of Soviet technology and they lost BIG. That was only about a 5 to 10 year technology difference. Remember the movie "Final Countdown"? A 50 year difference in technology had a nuclear aircraft carrier with F-14s facing Japanese zeros. Not exactly a fair fight. A civilization that can travel interstellar distances will probably be impossible to beat. 'Independence Day' is cute for the H.G.Wells 'War of the Worlds' remake (it was you know) and yes, it was a virus (albeit a computer virus) that saved humanity.

Even a benign intelligence will probably spell the end of civilization unless they are very, very careful about how they come into contact with us. Think Jane Goodall and her work with the apes. A truly alien form is probably not at all understandable to us. Think about how well we communicate with whales; some groups still eat these animals and they may well be as intelligent as we are. They are just so different that we don't usually recognize their rights as intelligent species. No, I am not a "Gaia" follower and yes, I much prefer that my species survive if any species does. That given, I consider any intelligent being to have a fundamental right to exist. If any aliens exist I just hope they feel the same way and are careful with us.

Edited by Capt Bart

I am not against the probability of aliens

if they can traverse the galaxy's then I do not think we would be picked on as if there is abundant life

out there their technology would make it possible to inhabit and terraform any temperate planet

it to their purpose.

Much like we have used icebergs for fresh water drilled for oil and built houses out of every manner

of natural and man made materials.

my only reasoning for the demonic theory is these entities do not make any change or contact

everything they do leave more questions than answers having better / more advanced technology

does not mean they are more intelligent we have nuclear power and lasers and yet we still have

people living in tornado alley in mobile homes.

I am sure horders mentally challenged and whatever are in other civilizations as it is not a singular

affliction even animals do such things as well as good and evil as I think this is also a I have seen

ants attack each other not of a different colony.

A colony of aliens without any competition would not have the drive to have made achievements.

and we all know there is a natural progression to better or different if a alien civilization stopped and said

we have done all we can and no one can do any better or faster or with more features then what a

boring world they must live in and eventually that would cause malaise and reverse Darwinism.

IMO

the Bible tells of gates to the underworld and UFO's have been seen entering the mountains caves and

oceans.

demons and aliens are not so different a description {an unknown not natural having strange ways}

We being on this side of this dimension have no idea of the physical laws of the other or the creatures

in it the bible describes many different ones some have 4 faces wings and other tantalizing bits.

many scientist are drawn to Christianity because their work has shows intelligent design.

here is a web site of scientist that have come to believe and why and their journeys to their beliefs.

http://www.reasons.org/

I hope it answers some of your questions and piques your interest.

I do not think science is against God it is to me a revealing of the

creators design and we are able to use this for our benefit and many

secrets are yet to be revealed man needs challenge why would a

creator place us here knowing we are would not have the basics to

keep us creative we are created in his image God is a creator so we

must have those needs embedded in us.

A recent observation of DNA has revealed that half has no reason as

scientist can determine like placeholders or the markers are for not

so obvious reasons for years scientist though it was a plug and play

system NOT just goes to show a little information can be dangerous

just like many discount Biblical teachings like do not crap where you eat

and numerous others we take for granted like washing and why to

burn items in a disease ridden home.

We must remember that until the late 1800's man had no idea how or

why disease moved or how to fight it, the bible told us how to avoid it

thousands of years before we knew how to.

aliens and UFO's though I have never seen them I think they are here

they are alien from us as demons were not born they do not die as we do

they are not idle they have a purpose and they are intelligent and know

more than we do as they have extraterrestrial {from their previous home}

knowledge.

Yes that would make them extraterrestrials would it not?

Only one minor problem you cannot deal with them they are too devious

intelligent and have some knowledge of the future you can't beat them

or fool them.

My proof when Jesus is confronted by the demoniac, the demons in

the crazed man knows who he is.

http://www.lectionarystudies.com/studyg/sunday12bbg.html

they will tease you and manipulate you and draw out your time until

your life is done and your in hell, that's their game plan.

Life is short choose wisely.

Edited by juzcallmesnake

I've met several "aliens" while in the course of my law enforcement tenure. Several put various "hexes" and curses upon me,

so I can't remember the specifics anymore. One female truly was frightening, was glad I had silvertips in my duty pistol that night, as I had no holy water, no mirrors and no wraeths of garlic. When she started to hallucinate in the back of the cage in the patrol car, it was a hoot. (Pre-dash video days) Asked dispatch to inform the jail that we needed wooden stakes for her, watch commander thought it was too funny not tom"share" with the chief. Turns out the chief,s wife's best friend, was this creatures sister, so my humor wasn,t as appreciated. So, yes, aliejs are "out there" indeed...

i think the universe is too large a place with too many potential "life bearing" worlds in those galactic sweet spots revolving around their respective stars. it is both foolish and arrogant to think that we are the only intelligent life out there. but i also tend to believe that if the big bang theory( the science not the show) is correct then most life is probably evolving around the same rate we are which means whatever technology they are at on their world is probably on par with where we are at. but if for some reason they are leaps and bounds ahead and have achieved interstellar travel then there wont be much we can do to counteract their technology should they decide to pay us a visit.

I've met several "aliens" while in the course of my law enforcement tenure. Several put various "hexes" and curses upon me,

so I can't remember the specifics anymore. One female truly was frightening, was glad I had silvertips in my duty pistol that night, as I had no holy water, no mirrors and no wraeths of garlic. When she started to hallucinate in the back of the cage in the patrol car, it was a hoot. (Pre-dash video days) Asked dispatch to inform the jail that we needed wooden stakes for her, watch commander thought it was too funny not tom"share" with the chief. Turns out the chief,s wife's best friend, was this creatures sister, so my humor wasn,t as appreciated. So, yes, aliejs are "out there" indeed...

got to quit working the south end of town LMAO

same here had a few like that the weirdest one cut a strip out of his head with a busted razor and threw

it at me the only part of the curse that got to me was the paper work curse I had an hour

of trying to explain is some rational fashion how this psycho did this with out screaming in pain and not

even his celly knew because he was asleep they throw strange party favors in the joint that's all I know

now and again they threw people off the tiers, I called them noise makers or look it's one of the wright

brothers trying it again... they put up fencing and they wait till they got to the stair well then weeeeee.

got to have a sense of humor.

I, too, have been the subject of 'hexes'. I was at a Spanish parish and someone hired a 'brujas' to curse me.

http://www.mexconnect.com/articles/952-la-bruja-the-witch

Apparently it didn't work as I am still here but it was interesting. The dead animals on the porch were a tad disgusting but otherwise no series repercussions for me. I wonder if they got their money back?:rolleyes:

i think the universe is too large a place with too many potential "life bearing" worlds in those galactic sweet spots revolving around their respective stars. it is both foolish and arrogant to think that we are the only intelligent life out there. but i also tend to believe that if the big bang theory( the science not the show) is correct then most life is probably evolving around the same rate we are which means whatever technology they are at on their world is probably on par with where we are at. but if for some reason they are leaps and bounds ahead and have achieved interstellar travel then there wont be much we can do to counteract their technology should they decide to pay us a visit.

what have you got against my current favorite show?????

The issue as I see it is not "life" but intelligent life. I have a bias (and it IS a bias) that says life will appear anywhere it is capable of existing. Intelligent life is substantially more delicate and therefore more rare. If it had not been for the great extermination of the dinosaur I doubt that intelligent life would exist on this planet either. Intelligence is a rare thing, not truly accounted for by the hypothesis of evolution (I'll call it a theory when it can make verifiable predictions), that seems to require very rare conditions. The conditions exist no where else in our solar system for example, in spite of several planets where it should have been possible.

Except for 'accidents of nature' (or acts of nature's God) we wouldn't be here either. Again, I hope I'm wrong because I'd love to meet species from another world but I suspect I'm right.

Aliens...As long as the first words that I can understand is "WE COME IN Peace" than its ok..other wise Oh Shit!!

One of my Favorite quotes is "IF there are not Aliens than God wasted a lot of space out there"

I read "Dialogues with the Devel" by Taylor Caldwell many years ago.It inspired my faith in Angles as Gods Messengers!!!

So I have to say "Dont Know " and please dont put a curse on me,I will throw Holy water at you and get a couple of pentecostals to pray for you.

B)

what have you got against my current favorite show?????

The issue as I see it is not "life" but intelligent life. I have a bias (and it IS a bias) that says life will appear anywhere it is capable of existing. Intelligent life is substantially more delicate and therefore more rare. If it had not been for the great extermination of the dinosaur I doubt that intelligent life would exist on this planet either. Intelligence is a rare thing, not truly accounted for by the hypothesis of evolution (I'll call it a theory when it can make verifiable predictions), that seems to require very rare conditions. The conditions exist no where else in our solar system for example, in spite of several planets where it should have been possible.

Except for 'accidents of nature' (or acts of nature's God) we wouldn't be here either. Again, I hope I'm wrong because I'd love to meet species from another world but I suspect I'm right.

ha are you kidding me? that show is my favorite,.. my wife laughs at me more because I get all of the jokes on there.. im such a Sci-fi geek

and I see your point. and yes intelligent life is extremely rare, but i think they said that with allthe stars out there even at 1% only being life bearing planets that is still planets that number in the millions even at the odds for intelligent life being so "accidental" there is still potential for dozens of planets to potentially spawn intelligent life

Dont harsh my mellow capt bart I just got done playing the mass effect trilogy and I really want there to be hot blue alien women out there in the cosmos with tentacles for hair ;)

ha are you kidding me? that show is my favorite,.. my wife laughs at me more because I get all of the jokes on there.. im such a Sci-fi geek

and I see your point. and yes intelligent life is extremely rare, but i think they said that with allthe stars out there even at 1% only being life bearing planets that is still planets that number in the millions even at the odds for intelligent life being so "accidental" there is still potential for dozens of planets to potentially spawn intelligent life

Dont harsh my mellow capt bart I just got done playing the mass effect trilogy and I really want there to be hot blue alien women out there in the cosmos with tentacles for hair ;)

wardog,

We were watching the DVD's (I missed the first five seasons) and I was laughing at some of the jokes. My bride looked over at me and said, "My God, I married one of them"! There are jokes I get that no one else in the room even hears. Being an astrophysicist I enjoy the 'inside jokes'. It is cool!

Yes, I will not be surprised to learn that there are alien forms out there. Space war is basically impossible, of course. Even a ten year gap in technology is absolutely decisive. If they exist and visit us, the issue becomes one of will they follow the 'Prime Directive' or will they simply put us on reservations on our own planet? Our history is not in our favor, but I'd go ride a star ship in a heartbeat.

I would rather have a time machine. Do I believe in aliens? Do they believe in me? That is the question. So far none have come to visit me, except the ones from Mexico. Maybe aliens now do not visit because they are worried about the U.S. Border Patrol.

If aliens are out there, and they have the potential to travel to our planet, I hope they have socially evolved out of the "eat,fuck,fight" stage and don't view our planet as merely an abundance of resources with a few indigenous lifeforms. Even worse, they view us ourselves as resource animals. I'd hate to be some aliens purse, hat, steak, or hair product.