Sign in to follow this  
TahoeShane

You asked for it and I brought it! Survival Communications!!

I've been getting a lot of requests for two-way radios, marine radios, shortwave radios, etc. I now have a Survival Communications store on my site!!! There's a great selection and great prices! If there is any other requests, just let me know and I will try to provide it to you. Thanks!!

http://www.survivalhelpcenter.com/stores/survival-communications/

Guest kevin

ok shane......i need an air tight 10 inch removable port for my wood gasifier project(its all i lack).....show me what you got!

Guest kevin

lol....sorry about that shane....i already looked and couldn't find one either so i passed the buck.....guess i'll have to build one(takes for friggen ever).....good gear at your sight tho, priced right too.

Hey Kevin, I wished I could have helped! Thanks for the compliment on the site. I'm really trying to provide a fair priced one-stop shop. It's a work in progress! Take care and if you need anything don't hesitate to let me know, Shane

Guest kevin

those are real nice matt..... but on my budget i'll have to build my own....i already have both chambers and the piping i need.....just lack the loading port for the inner chamber, but i think i may have that figured out too.....got to looking at my pressure cookers and one of my old ones is made of steel so i should be able to modify it to act as a port....just have to wield it in place and cut a hole for the piping.....now i just need the time, just started an eighty ac lake so i'll be tied up for the next 6 months or so.