Sign in to follow this  
biblenguns

Age old but critical decision

It finally happened, SHTF!! Now you get to live off your preps! Which did you fill your cellar with;

Twinkies ?

Ding Dongs ?

Snowballs ?

Ho Ho's ?

Cream Horns ?

Combinations are o.k.! Devil Dogs added by request!

Edited by biblenguns

Guest kevin

twinkies,oreos,chips ahoy,and nutter butters.......oh yeah....powdered milk

Guest survival101

Snowballs. (Portion of text deleted because it was hilarious but inappropriate. Wish you had been here to hear it come out of my head.) Of course. Every girl gotta love snowballs. Not only are they big and spongy and pink, but they have chocolate and cream, and of course, coconut. And, they'll last for eons becuz of the preservatives.

Twinkies, Oreos, and Tootsie Rolls. Oh, and if the grid is up, ice cold Snickers and Dr. Peppers so cold they have ice crystals in them. I'd sell my own mother to the Gestapo for nearly frozen Dr. Pepper and Snickers!

Amish make a little pie called a whoopie pie. If you have never eaten one

I'd suggest finding the nearest bake sale held by 3 little Amish women, get a gallon

of ice cold milk and knock yourself out!! Either chocolate or pumpkin.

I prefer the pumpkin! There's not but one thing. They're so rich you

can only eat one and there not but about 6" round.

Whoopie Pies for me!!!!!!!

Oh, my stash has Oreo's and Twinkies and about 3 gallons of maple syrup

for the pancake mix. You just have to cure a sweet tooth!! B)

Edited by desert rat

And they say gold is a good barter item!

Ding Dongs and Twinkies as barter goods! Now there is a thought!

For sure they wouldn't becoming back to try and shoot or rob me with a their ding dongs in each hand! :P

(Sorry! couldn't resist!)

your telling me twinkies and snowballs but no devil dogs!!!! And I thought you folks were civilized. Snickers was my favorite since a kid until the Take5 came out. Grid up I would have to say ice cream snickers. One of my co-workers brings me these chinese things that I think are their twinkie, it's like a thin flat piece of cake with straberry icing/filling/cream spread on all rolled up about the size of a twinkie, soooo good, however their idea of candy is nothing short of disturbing sometimes and boy do they think it's hilarious when they convince me to try something they know I will hate. Someone mentioned "coated" animal crackers, your gonna have to be more specific, this is serious business, there are frosted animal crackers, with and without little sprinkles, and there are iced animal crackers. Iced all the way. Mexican coke, I swear it tastes better, or I'm crazy, either way.

People, people, people!

How can you call yourself proper preppers without NUTELA??????????

Food of the gods. Rehydrate some rasberries - YUM!

With crackers and marshmellow cream - SMORES

On Bread - Breakfast

No Nutela, just roll me into the dirt

People, people, people!

How can you call yourself proper preppers without NUTELA??????????

Food of the gods. Rehydrate some rasberries - YUM!

With crackers and marshmellow cream - SMORES

On Bread - Breakfast

No Nutela, just roll me into the dirt

femvet, I came home one evening to find a shelf full of Nutela from Sam's club in our pantry. My wife had been out "prepping". :rolleyes: