Sign in to follow this  
ricksconnected

the travon martin shooting.

yeah aint that the truth.

all work and no play makes ricksconnected a dull boy. all work and no play makes ricksconnected a dull boy. all work and no play makes ricksconnected a dull boy. all work and no play makes ricksconnected a dull boy. all work and no play makes ricksconnected a dull boy. all work and no play makes ricksconnected a dull boy. all work and no play makes ricksconnected a dull boy. all work and no play makes ricksconnected a dull boy. all work and no play makes ricksconnected a dull boy. all work and no play makes ricksconnected a dull boy. all work and no play makes ricksconnected a dull boy. all work and no play makes ricksconnected a dull boy. all work and no play makes ricksconnected a dull boy.

redrum.......a whole bunch of times

redrum, indeed. The race baiters and riot inciters seem to forget that WROL THEY are the ones who will be the targets. They don't have to like us but they better not try to turn us into targets. At least in my part of Texas, we shoot back.

I got an e-mail that had capt kirk and spock and the caption said spock speaking

"logic would dictate that gun owners are not as violent as anti gunners state because there

are still anti gunners"

thought it was funny and very true the b@stards {left wing media, gun haters and race baiters}

are so stupid if anyone could be any dumber than them unarmed and talking sh*t saying were going to

return to the wild west, living in D.C. and making a statement like that shows how out of the loop

and totally disconnected from "real people" as D.C. had the most murders per square foot in all of

the U.S. and of course they never bring it up that it is not racially motivated it is greed and lack of morals.

I doubt if ANYBODY will ever REALLY know what happened that night- but, what I take away from all this, the black panthers bounty, the calls to lynch zimmerman: is how fast "society" can go sideways from media-fueled hysteria with just the right amount of racial politics thrown in. Imagine if it were 80 degrees in the middle of summer when this happened (I know it's 80 degrees in FL, I mean the whole country) when things tend to get a little more crazy anyway.

P.S. I heard a few days ago the black panthers are threatening to burn down Detroit.

S...L...O...W___M...O...T...I...O...N___A...P...O...C...A...L...Y...P...S...E !

They already burned it...it is still a HEAP and everyone with any common sence went to the burbs.On the Dearborn Heights,Detroit border near the Park(West Park Way),there are 20 abandoned homes to one That people live in.

My Nephew left 4 years ago to work in South Carolina,He called the Bank and said"Here are the Keys" his value of the home went from $170,000.to $80,000 in 2 years.

So what the total impact?????

Home values! Jobs! ............GONE..................because of a POLICTICAL

<Radical> Idea...And NO ONE IS SAYING SHIT ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming to YOUR AREA SOON..so be ready..

JMHO..

YA Its Personal..sorry..I Miss the day when my father could drive DOWN TOWN and we would go to Tiger Stadium and watch some baseball with out BEING ARMED....................

The "panthers are Muslim"...and you think that its NOT a Plan????

Take a read here IF YOU DARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/zieve/070111

Just an insert...........

Although hundreds of long-time residents of Hamtramck, MI protested the city allowing the five-times-per-day Muslim call to prayer to be broadcast over Hamtramck's loudspeakers, the city council voted unanimously in April 2004 to allow it. Prior to the city council making its decision, public input from any citizens (except Muslims) had not been allowed. This continues today. Hamtramck resident Bob Golen was outraged by the city council's actions and said: "So they had made up their mind before any public meeting and it's been five-nothing ever since. This is only the beginning. They're going to use Hamtramck as a precedent. This is coming to your town, to the town down the road, and to the [next] town down the road." Golen added that, after the city council voted to allow the calls to prayer, one of the city councilmen said that he was "proud to set a precedent in this country."

Comming to YOUR CITY NEXT....JMHO....

But Dont YOU DARE SAY anything About YOUR FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live just south of Detroit. I just think of it as practice for the real apocalypse. Lol

It is sad, I only go downtown if I have to pull a permit. At that point, from the parking garage to the building and back, the most dangerous thing I'm permitted to carry is a pen because of the TSA type security check point.

Back on point: Travon Martin

Edited by Gilla
Redirect.

I will put it back on track. From the available information I will reiterate the available information Treyvon was a not so smart thug wannabe before running into Zimmerman while Zimmerman also proves himself to be of questionable intelligence with absolutely 0 common sense with a firearm it was simple a race to the Darwin award Treyvon won like I teach my students do not put yourself in a position for confrontation unless there is no choice. Once there is no choice win at all cost there are no rules just life and death if you always remember that and you will always carry the tools you need to win. The list of mistakes by both is phenomenal. One thought he was a hardA$$ and could take anyone the other thought his weapon made him a harda$$. What does it prove well here is the math 2 Dipsh#@s + 1 firearm = 1 dead 1 ruined firearm wins

detroit?

wow I going to miss it,... NOT ...LMAO

on a serious note they B minor HUMMMMMMMMMMM

Lived there in the early 50s. Would not miss it unless shooting at it with out an M9 plotting board blind folded. Burn Baby Burn.

I train people privately through my personal consulting company after duty hours and on weekends. I teach firearms safety, defensive and tactical weapons employment, use of force, Instinctive combatives, SCARS, survival, emergency preparedness, advanced first aid and Trauma Critical Casualty Care (which is a modified version of Tactical Combat Casualty Care which has added focus on crushing and pinning injuries like you would see in a natural disaster), Campfire cooking, hunting, trapping, game butchering and preservation and yes even canning.

I was not there, am not related to either the shooter or the deceased, nor am I part of any investigating entity. I A

extremely disgusted by the political pimps trying to polarize their constituents for their own personal gain, rather than for the good of the community and in search of justice. Several of the so-called religious "leaders" in this debacle steadfastly get themselves into all kinds of silly crap that after the blow dies down, are found out to be lyinng sacks of political excrement.

Yet THEY get a free pass lest the media whores be accused of being a (GASP!) racist or worse yet, a shill for Fox News.

I will not give Zimmerman a free pass either, at best he's a complete idiot, at worst, he's a cold calculating killer. In either case, he should at the very least receive a lifetime ban from firearms ownership as "judgment" does not appear to be part of his forte. If I turn out to be wrong, I wll apologize on these pages, at present, I feel fairly confident I am spot on on regards to this mess.

Like everyone here, I don't have all the facts. With what is given, it looks like a manslaughter charge might make it (he did go after the kid - no stand your ground in effect) but nothing more serious. Simply not enough evidence.

I note that the racist are trying to cause riots in (IIRC) Harlem, Watts, LA, New York, DC, Chicago etc. Wonder why they didn't pick on places like Houston, Dallas, Cody, Bismark ... Oh, wait, yeah, now I remember ... In those places we all shoot back!

Only thing worse than a racist bigot like Sharpton calling for a lynching it is a racist, bigoted COWARD like Sharpton calling for anything!

too few facts and too many folks with different agendas. i will wait to see what the investigation and possible jury trial have to say before i fully weigh in. I will say that it is sad that someone died.

I note that the racist are trying to cause riots in (IIRC) Harlem, Watts, LA, New York, DC, Chicago etc. Wonder why they didn't pick on places like Houston, Dallas, Cody, Bismark ... Oh, wait, yeah, now I remember ... In those places we all shoot back!

Only thing worse than a racist bigot like Sharpton calling for a lynching it is a racist, bigoted COWARD like Sharpton calling for anything!

amen capt.

I train people privately through my personal consulting company after duty hours and on weekends. I teach firearms safety, defensive and tactical weapons employment, use of force, Instinctive combatives, SCARS, survival, emergency preparedness, advanced first aid and Trauma Critical Casualty Care (which is a modified version of Tactical Combat Casualty Care which has added focus on crushing and pinning injuries like you would see in a natural disaster), Campfire cooking, hunting, trapping, game butchering and preservation and yes even canning.

camp fire cooking???? oh man, a subject im learning now as we speak. sure anybody ca do the traditional stuff but im looking into dutch ovens and love hobo pack cooking. hell send me some hobo cookin ideas via PM. please.

too few facts and too many folks with different agendas. i will wait to see what the investigation and possible jury trial have to say before i fully weigh in. I will say that it is sad that someone died.

Well there's your problem LMAO

your a well adjusted and patient law abiding individual who allows the system to work.

NOT a knee jerk reactionary with racist agenda bent on overthrowing the system for your own

self serving political gain and exalting yourself above the law for you and your followers.

I look at it like peter and the wolf one of these days they are going to cry wolf once too many times

and who knows what the hell is going to happen, well I do but it isn't polite to mention the past

as we all remember how it starts and all the media frenzy and it's ok to bust a brick on an innocent

truck drivers head and then no one will testify and purger themselves even with video the government

refused to force a conviction on that case although they seem to involve themselves into other cases

best left to local jurisdictions.

I cannot fail to praise the people who risked their lives to rescue that truck driver I remember praying

for them and at the time I was not a Christian but I was moved to ask god to bless those people.

those are the salt of the earth and I fear that the backlash one day will harm those more than the

trouble makers because decent people will do their job and their duty no matter the consequences.

and some yahoo will take out their frustrations on them.

It is too bad that people are not more transparent.

As far as all this media hoopla why our other paid representatives not on the other side of this issue

afraid of touching the third rail hiding and hope it goes away they disgust me one day if the next is not

we will have a divisive incident that they could have prevented and started a dialog before a horrific

event plays out.

I like and support this man believe it or not and I think all god fearing need to stand together so

good people are not put in jeopardy, because one day if we do not stand for common sense

we will all suffer.

listen to the whole thing this man is taken out of context and hated for his ideal but he is not a racist

nor is he mocking but tells the truth about himself and how he was you should follow this mans broadcasts

after a while you will begin to understand that he has had a genuine love for all mankind he has the old

speaking voice of many old time gospel preachers but he has taken on the administration and

takes no prisoners he tells it like it is no matter what light it casts he sees life for what it is.

he needs our support he was the only one to plead that we not vote for the present administration.

he warned he pleaded he begged and was not heard and has suffered for his views from all sides

he's been out in the cold alone despised because he had the foresight to see what many would not.

you need to listen to many of his older broadcasts before you make any hasty judgments

his original web site was hacked and he has been driven into an almost exile because he refuses to

bend to the views of the masses on the left he has been called every name in the book, help him.

Hate and racism will only cause death and destruction and division

We must resist these negative forces in our communities before every place

looks like a burned out trash pile.

remember death and hate does not care what

color or religion you are, it infests any who will have it.

it is a whore without conscience or love devoid of truth

and through self destruction wipe any and all who will have her out.

hate and racism are self imposed diseases of the immature mind.

gangs and evil people have used these to contort us against each group

so they might keep us at each other while they destroy our children

and through numerous ways rip our children away from us and brainwash

them into secular and depraved beliefs we must prevent this or we will

cease to exist as a nation

http://atlah.org/2012/03/28/pulpit-of-power-version-of-trayvon-martin/

Edited by juzcallmesnake

Im sorry I added my own , frustration !!

"Frustration is a common emotional response to opposition. Related to anger and disappointment, it arises from the perceived resistance to the fulfillment of individual will. The greater the obstruction, and the greater the will, the more the frustration is likely to be."

Yep that me...

The shooting shows "Stupid" on both sides,we can agree on that easeley.But to stay Quiet anymore is NOT going to Happen!Thats what got US here in the first place..JMHO..

Im working on the Humble part.....

Yes Sir we shoot back here In Western Virginia.

Edited by 101matt