Sign in to follow this  
Zombie is my bitch

top 4 zombpocalypse weapons

What would be ur choice handgun round?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What would be ur choice handgun round?

• 9mm parabellum
    • 45. acp
    • 45 long colt (yes the judge counts here)
    • 40 S&W
    • 38spl / 357
    • 9mm short (380)

1/ A rifle in 30 calibre in semi or bolt to reach out from 200 yards & beyond.

2/ Ruger SR-22 rifle to reach out to 80 yards.

3/ CZ Kadet 22lr handgun for 25 yards or less.

4/ Katana or Wakizashi for 5 feet or less, close & personal arm/leg/head removal.

Edited by P210SIG

Shawn of the dead was the movie and as I remember they were fighting their way across town to get to the only gun they know about, in a bar owned by an American. Will the Brits ever learn it seems since they passed their tight gun laws that ever time TSHTF they come running to us for guns

The USA have lax gun laws, and guns cause more problems then solve according to statistics. Shawn of the dead was a parody movie also, they kill zombies with old records at one point

Okay I'll play

XD 40 with a bunch of twenty rnd mags (have the gun, can't own the mags.)

12 ga. Mossberg w/ 7 rnd tube (have)

AR platform .308 w/ a bunch of 100 rnd drums (can't own)

Hand and half broadsword (have)

So I'm mostly ready for the ZA.

The USA have lax gun laws, and guns cause more problems then solve according to statistics. Shawn of the dead was a parody movie also, they kill zombies with old records at one point

Oooooh a lost soul, the argument that stats support an idea that guns (in the hands of law abiding individuals) are a contributing to crime is disingenuous (thanks auto spell) The only stats that you will get no argument from me or most you find around here is that stupid people kill themselves and their children way to often, either with responsible handling and storage or because it is the easiest way to kill themselves when they want to chickenSh!7 out.......P.S. ask the russians, Germans, Chinese, Cubans, and any oppressed people's of the last 400 years how they like only the government having guns because that is the true meaning of the 2nd amendment.

OOOOH YEAH ZOMBIES BAD!!!! (getting the thread back on track) ....(down snake down(good boy!))

Okay, I'll play. Gotta get some posts in, being the new guy and all.

Mossberg 590 12 ga. 8+1 (have it)

Ruger Mini 14 Tactical (have it)

Ruger SR9C 9mm (have it)

2000 Dodge Cummins diesel (have it)

haha, like the last one?

Okay, I'll play. Gotta get some posts in, being the new guy and all.

Mossberg 590 12 ga. 8+1 (have it)

Ruger Mini 14 Tactical (have it)

Ruger SR9C 9mm (have it)

2000 Dodge Cummins diesel (have it)

haha, like the last one?

Wish I would have thought of it.

Hmmm..... Well I have to say I would bring my AR-15 I can use it to hunt and as a self defense weapon and ammo is very common. I would also bring my Taurus .357 its a revolver very reliable has some knock down power and if I cant find .357 rounds I can use .38 yea it only carries 7 rounds but im not in a Jon woo movie people cant do back flips to dodge bullets. I would also bring my walther P22 I can carry 1,000 rounds easily kill small game and I really doubt if I unloaded a clip into someone they will just laugh it off. I would also bring my fists you can carry all the weapons in the world but that one time you let your guard down and you cant get to your gun you better know how to fight and I dont mean MMA thats a sport yea it might help but we are not professionals learn to cheat and use objects.

Sorry didnt read the Zombie part of the title.

why? because you have a valid point? i mean ur list makes sense, especally because you thoghnt of the need to hunt. trust me, compared to people who thinks it's all fun and games (which is 95%), ur comment was a breath of freash and not rotten smelling air.

ruger 10-22

sks (7.62x39)

mossberg 500 12 gauge

1903 springfield 30-06

i own multiples of each........but why only 4?

Need a pistol in the mix. But those 4 have several different situations covered, and common enough to get ammo for anywhere. Need a scope on the SKS or 30-06

JMHO

why? because you have a valid point? i mean ur list makes sense, especally because you thoghnt of the need to hunt. trust me, compared to people who thinks it's all fun and games (which is 95%), ur comment was a breath of freash and not rotten smelling air.

I just meant the whole knowing how to fight part cause if its zombies you probably dont wanna grapple them. Still fighting would be really helpful to surviving against other non zombies cause they will probably be just as bad. Also dont forget rule #1 cardio

Okay, so this is my first post. I read this thread and felt is was worthwhile to register just so I could respond.

My list:

remington 870 12 gauge

Ruger 10/22 - have

FNX-9 - have

Crowbar

Really surprised nobody has mentioned the crowbar. It's a dual-purpose weapon that can be used to bash in skulls and pry open doors, etc.

well it ain;t possible to carry enough ammo but here we go

870 for out to 25 yards and up close suppression fire with #4 buck up to 100 slugs

10/22 out to 200 yards CCI 40gr CPRN 4 - BX26 5 - 10 round mags

9MM out to 25 yards only if i cannot use another weapon 124GR ball ammo only 5 mags

308 rifle bolt action for penetration and distance plenty of LC M118 175gr HPBT

Okay, so this is my first post. I read this thread and felt is was worthwhile to register just so I could respond.

My list:

remington 870 12 gauge

Ruger 10/22 - have

FNX-9 - have

Crowbar

Really surprised nobody has mentioned the crowbar. It's a dual-purpose weapon that can be used to bash in skulls and pry open doors, etc.

great choice love the list, could i get a link to the fnx-9 plz it's sounds cool.

My list:

remington 870 12 gauge

Ruger 10/22 - have

FNX-9 - have

Crowbar

2 things: 1. i own a crowbar so i'm with you there.

2. i'm glad that my forum was worth ur very first comment on this site!!!

Edited by Zombie is my bitch

new list, the one i will probally stick to.

1. Cz 75 Cal: 9mm Cap: 15

2. CZ 527 Cabine. cal: 223. Cap: not sure but i belive 10. fun fact: bolt action.

3. jaguar take down bow: look up very cool.

4. mossburg 500/ remington 870. yes, i know, it is not a an accurate desision, but would asasist a opinion on which to get.

Edited by Zombie is my bitch