Sign in to follow this  
Rapture333

FBI & Homeland Security Caught Spying on Prepper Sites

And anyone interested in truly encrypting any documents or harddrives go download TruCrypt, and it would help to switch your WiFi security to WPA, since WEP is too easy to hack. I'd also recommend to stop broadcasting your SSID, so others won't "see" the name of your wireless network, you'll just type in the username and password when you know your in range.

Edited by Rapture333

LOL trucrypt my ass. it has been found legal for any federal or local law enforcement agent to coerce you to surrender the encryption key. IF you do not you can be jailed under the contempt law until you comply. under the contempt law you can be held without trial pretty much till they decide its not worht it anymore

Guest survival101

Well, frankly I think they have bigger fish to fry than a bunch of survivalists trying to single-handedly salvage the economy by stockpiling and learning survival skills. BUT... if you really are worried about Biggie coming after your private information, you must have had a much more varied and interesting life than I have had. My Uncle will have to make up stuff to put in my file cause there's not much I ever did that he wouldn't overlook. And as for Tru... who says it is really True? Yes, okay you sign up for it, and somebody or some book told you it was a good way to shield your info. Unless you are a program ER that works for the Crypt, you probably shouldn't count on it being any safer than anything else. First place I ever hear of it was here, and I'm just getting to know you all and don't trust you any more than I trust anyone else, my dear Uncle included. No offense, you know...

Guest survival101

lmao. well, i dunno. trust everybody or trust nobody. somedays i don't know which way is up.

Are you asking, WHy would they ?

1. Monitoring sites for Militia activity

2. Know where to get supplies in an Emergency. WHo would they send to take your supplies? Private Contractors

3. Maybe FEMA is trying to figure out what normal people are prepping with and why, whats everyone afriad of the most? THey could use that information to focus thier own budgets and initiatives. Surely they realize there are alot more smart people in the population than just those who they have working for them. SIMPLY TRYING TO LEARN FROM THE BEST.

2. Know where to get supplies in an Emergency. WHo would they send to take your supplies? Private Contractors

3. Maybe FEMA is trying to figure out what normal people are prepping with and why, whats everyone afriad of the most? THey could use that information to focus thier own budgets and initiatives. Surely they realize there are alot more smart people in the population than just those who they have working for them. SIMPLY TRYING TO LEARN FROM THE BEST.

FEMA is just trying to figure out where they can waste more taxpayer dollars to justify their existence. Just like GAO, it looks like the Chicago Mafia is being put in charge of these offices.

The early versions of PGP had no goverment backdoors. They were kinda pissed about about it, military grade encryption that was given away free to anyone who wanted it.

Don't know if the new versions have a gov back door or not.

WHo said anything about Encryption? THis is a public website, Google search for content and this site will show up. It's fairly easy to monitor what IPs are viewing your content, and finding out 'whois' behind that IP. Encryption is protection vs. hackers. The Federal Government doesn't hack. They Monitor. But clandestine agencies get away with bending the rules of Constitutional Rights. You have to prove they did something, then... what are you going to do about it ?

Edited by NavyVet_77

2. Know where to get supplies in an Emergency. WHo would they send to take your supplies? Private ContractorsG

If it was that simple I'd be fine about it but that Is the reason that I am a little careful about somethings I say I don't feel completely safe with using this tech to speak freely. I mean they have to understand that we can't trust them, it is not the way patriotic american behave but that is the problEm they have lost sight of the fact that they work for us and not that we are a asset/liability of theirs. We know they are watching and again I ask if they can do something about my tax returns taking soon long, I mean seriously just call your buddies at the IRS, don't act like you don't hear me I know your watching you pimply little shit, think what would your grandfather think about what your doing, just a little USSR/nazi job you got there but hey your just thinking of your self and your family it ok you just keep telling yourself it's ok til they come for you too.

Sry DOnDOn, Im not sure what you're trying to say.

I'm saying that if they are just watching to learn and study us as a subset or a demographic of Americans then what the hell let em watch, but I do not feel that their interest in us is at all of the interested variety, I'm afraid that they are looking for info on us more for the "domestic terrorist list" and the rest was a rant aimed at the government flunky reading my post, because I know he has to know someone in the IRS that can get me my refund quicker! Damn it!

It's getting a little tense here some soothing music to help you over your fearfulness.

Then again it was a day and time much like this one the more things change the more they remain

the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBfjU3_XOaA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpWEv9Q0XQ4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2FEjGB0ZVU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1kzd-bdv2w&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg9e4B3pLQA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW6NVcqcRVE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ga9Bs4fzSY&feature=related

how long will I remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxDe2iNdu2I&feature=related

Edited by juzcallmesnake

Just great. Thanks, for the memories Snake. Takes me too far back. Makes me want to get on the TAC freq. and call in an air strike. I know just where I would put it.

CCR. What about Otis Redding? Ride of the Valkerie by Wagner? Edwin Starr? My favorite was Leaving on a Jet Plane.

Hitler would have been proud of our Pres.'s achievements, he too liked to nationalize private industry.

Edited by VIS 9

JCMS..

So if Im in Texas and finding a certan Snake ..I can play >>SEARKERS? and you know its me??

Sorry ...

The facts are they want to get a grip on whats going on,they got caught with there pants down because of 9/11.So through billions of dollars at it and this is what you get.

Paranoia (adjective: paranoid) is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself.

Please dont be scared of little old me!

Im not worth the time.

JMO

personally if you dont think the government doesn't already have files on every citizen and been doing it for the last fifty years you must be an ostrich...I am sure there are bigger fish to catch.

Out of curiosity awake, have you ever worked with the Feds? They are the most disorganized, untrained, unknowledgable and useless bunch of people I've ever dealt with. ICE, DHS, FBI, etc. The idea of the government being organized enough to keep track of the movements of over 300,000,000 people and still have time to spy on anyone else is ludicrous.

Also, to get on the domestic terrorist list, we'll just say you have to do a whole lot more than store some MREs in your basement and know how to go camping :)

Edited by Major Krisis