Sign in to follow this  
ricksconnected

oh geezus..........

lol yep.

now we need to get ole tinder on here.

actually, reg and i are just bad influence's on tinder.

before we got a hold on him he was a fine outstanding young man, had a bright future, and was a great american. well, hes still a great american, but his reputation is now shot to hell and his credit is soon to follow. lol

oh reg, you need to congrats ole tinder, there is a new cub in the pack while you were away.

It's going to take alot more than you old dogs to corrupt me! Yeah I posted a picture of the little guy in my thread so update this rick!

SHAZBOT! (Mork from the old Mork & Mindy show)

Just when I was beginning to feel safe on the internet you clowns get together again!

Welcome back, sir. I'm actually pleased to have you back (they told me I had to say that when I went to 'moderator school'!). :)

Now you children keep it civil and we'll be JUST FINE! Where did I put my Excedrin?:P

If rick reg and matt allow it Capt i will be another addition to the wolf pack....which will give you a reeeeeal big headache

By the way glad your back sir

Thanks.... I'll vote for my "partner"...lol. I am here til Mon night, I have to head back out Tues. Of course I head back "home" this weekend to see the folks and my 4 year old will shooting her first weapon:D

She's already asking if we are going to hunt "gravy' (what I taught her squirrels are called much to my wife's dismay...lol). Rabbits are "stew". It is quite funny when she calls them by those names in front of my wife's friends....lmao.

Me either. I'm looking forward to August when squirrel season starts more this year than any other (and I'm worse than a kid on Dec 24th...lol). We had an old 22 single shot cut down to child size for the younguns to start with. It's about the size of a "Papoose" now.

I just can't tell her that it won't work on lions...haha. She has some fascination about needing a gun to kill lions that will attack her; not bears, wolves or anything else on this continent.

lol yep.

now we need to get ole tinder on here.

actually, reg and i are just bad influence's on tinder.

before we got a hold on him he was a fine outstanding young man, had a bright future, and was a great american. well, hes still a great american, but his reputation is now shot to hell and his credit is soon to follow. lol

oh reg, you need to congrats ole tinder, there is a new cub in the pack while you were away.

It's going to take alot more than you old dogs to corrupt me! Yeah I posted a picture of the little guy in my thread so update this rick!

Me either. I'm looking forward to August when squirrel season starts more this year than any other (and I'm worse than a kid on Dec 24th...lol). We had an old 22 single shot cut down to child size for the younguns to start with. It's about the size of a "Papoose" now.

I just can't tell her that it won't work on lions...haha. She has some fascination about needing a gun to kill lions that will attack her; not bears, wolves or anything else on this continent.

Hey, don't discourage her - I have a .375 H&H Mag cause there might be a circus train wreck (I SAW the movie and if you see in on TV it MUST BE TRUE!) and I'll have to stop the charging elephants, lions, and rhino! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.:rolleyes:

Hey, don't discourage her - I have a .375 H&H Mag cause there might be a circus train wreck (I SAW the movie and if you see in on TV it MUST BE TRUE!) and I'll have to stop the charging elephants, lions, and rhino! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.:rolleyes:

LMAO... I do NOT discourage it, altho my wife wishes I WOULD...lol. I find it very funny when she calls squirrels "gravy" and rabbits "stew" in front of my wife (the look of abject horror is priceless). I even have pics of her having a knife sheat on her belt with a PEZ dispenser in it. I like keeping my in laws guessing...lol.

Guest kevin

my sis in-law asked my son"how can you kill those cute little bunnies"......his reply was " it's easy...hit them in the head with a hammer." she flipped.

Don't knock PETA! Every person who joins is another person who won't be taking all the cute little Bambis and Thumpers. . . not right away, at least.

HOOAH Nana.... good philosophy. I always thought of them as "booby" men/women. They would be the ones I'd have walking point to make sure the worthwhile members of the group didn't trip a "boobytrap".

I am off again. Have fun and take it easy (or however else you can). See y'all in a couple weeks.

Edit: trip was postponed until tomorrow.... which gives me 1 more day of family time before the 2 week hiatus. Yes, the forum is family time but also my 4 year old sits up here with me and I read the threads aloud to her; of course then I get to play 50 questions...lol... but worth it.

Edited by Regulator5

man, you should have been a MayTag repairman. you spend to much time away from home working.

be safe and God speed.

I keep looking for a stay home job but employment is not real heavy around here presently. I will and you too.

LMAO@Rick. I might not want her to move then...lol...j/k. Offer for an instructor job. I'd like it but wasn't really offering enough to make me want to move all the way out to Vegas either. Plus it wasn't a guarantee.

Hope my cousin comes thru soon. I will still be gone, but only for a week a month then.