Sign in to follow this  
jerry9491

What's in/on your nightstand?

Either my glock 23 (this morning) or S&W m&P v-tac. they go bang

Tactical 150 lumen flash light. it lights the way for they things that go bang.

Car keys with panic alarm remote. to alert neighbors that something may go bang.

Cell phone. To call for the clean up crew or friends for backup.

A survival knife. Back up when ammo is depleted.

Survival bracelet. You never know what a few feet of para cord can do.

Dog whistle. Just in case the wolf pack hasn't gone full bore crazy yet.

The normal wallet, watch, glasses, chap stick and pocket knife.

That's it.

I am in so much trouble. Small nightstand, no drawers or shelves.

Small reading lamp - ?

Cell phone and charger - Okay, they're handy; I can grab them and go.

Glasses - Without glasses, nothing useful happens.

Book - I'll think of a way to make this a readiness item.

Glock 22 , spare mag , my spyderco manix2 , zero tolerance 350 , cell phone, 3 d cell mag light ( for looking out into yard ,long distance) , a tactical light( for in house carry), my iPad so I can get on forum without leaving the bed :-)

Guest survival101

What happened to OpSec? (Laughing):D

Top drawer: Survival Items

Second drawer: small relaxing books, stationery

Bottom drawer: Survival Items/Recreational Items

I lucked out this morning on this one. Normally I just have my glasses, chap-stick, hair ties, lamp, and weather station. Because I've been putting together stuff for my son, I also have a little pouch with earplugs, a Swiss army knife, single blade folding knife, and dryer lint in a film canister. That will not be there long though. My P22 is there too, but in it's case unloaded because I have a kid and no tap safe yet, so kind of pointless.

Guest kevin

lamp,alarm,bottle of water,tokerav pistol,mini flash light. does the pump 12 gauge laying beside it count as ON it?

Don't have a nightstand, have a set of HD plastic storage shelves by the bed (20x36):

Top shelf = alarm clock, 2 spare magazines for my Ruger P85 (Winchester Silver Tips), glass of water, cell phone plugged in to charger, ASP baton clipped to the end of the shelf closest to the bed.

Middle shelf = CPAP machine (have to sleep with one), Ruger P85 (loaded with 9mm Glasers), Sentry-brand Fire Safe box w/all our nonreplaceable papers, pair of 'pool shoes' open side down on the shelf between CPAP and fire safe box (I've had my windows blown in before, the pool shoes are for broken glass)

Bottom shelf = work boots, tac belt, tac pants, work shirt, softside lunch cooler for work (has my wallet, keys, meds, etc inside the side pocket)

Wife's side of the bed has her alarm clock, touch lamp, some kind of lotion in a dispenser, her ASP and her pocket knife. The other drawers are full of frilly woman things, and there is a pair of pool shoes wrapped in a hair scrunchie thing, so the openings face each other. (She remembers the broken glass too).

A lamp.

Under A pillow is where to keep your security, should you sleep hard and wake with someone

standing there I doubt they will let you grab for it if they do not have it already.

the next best is a side saddle fits between the box spring and mattress

now you know why I like 5 shot double action revolvers or double action autos

they are safer than single action autos cocked and locked or having to cock it in a

close up encounter and thin enough not to be obtrusive.

a Beretta Brigadier is perfect with dry lube so you do not soil the sheets I just keep

whatever in a crown royal sack with the grip exposed.

The better half has the nightstand on her side. I am one step away from my 12 gauge which does concern me a bit. I am a very light sleeper so hopefully I can step and pump quicker than a BG can climb my stairs

Here it is!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]738[/ATTACH][/quote

Nightowl, I think you need a bigger night stand lol

My room is on the 2nd floor, so I have tasco 10x50 binoculars, coughdrops, miniflashlight, ruger Mark 1 w/ extra clip, extra pair glasses, Grundig traveller 2 radio, lip balm, extra batteries, cell phone with charger, clock, hunting knife, a couple of books, and latest Field and Stream.

not particularly on my bedstand but in a wicker basket at the headboard of my bed, i keep my glasses, a flashlight, extra cellphone battery, cell charger, am/fm/ wb radio with alarm and clock, my meds, a bottle of water. in the file cabinet beside bed is hubbys hunting knife, and a first aid kit

On night stand

- Touch Lamp

- IHome clock/radio/Iphone charger

- Multiple bottles of water. (My wife makes fun of me and says I leave there on purpose like in the movie Signs.)

- Box of Tissues

- Mag Light

- lotion

- Lint Brush

- Phone

- Remote

Top Draw.

- Hk P2000sk with extra mag

- HK 45 with TL-1 Streamlite attached

- Streamlite 180lm tactical flash light

- Swiss army knife

- Advil

- Nasal Spray

- Alergy pills

- pens

- cough drops

- Gum

- Random Change

- Other assorted crap that I need to clean out.

Bottom Draw.

- I opened it for probably the first time in well over a year, and then I quickly closed it. It was like the closet you throw all the stuff in before company comes over.

post-1506-13851497912039_thumb.jpg

post-1506-1385149791158_thumb.jpg

My wife would kill me if I told all you perverts what I keep next to my bed!

Errrr, wait, maybe Im the pervert that shouldnt tell you.... never mind, nothing to see here, these are not the droids you are looking for.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• HELLO! WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLD RICHES. Are you a business Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati brotherhood, and receive a monthly salary of $500,000 USD. We are ready to change your life, we can make your Dreams come true, also we are going to give you everything that you need in this Life .... *Riches  *Power *Famous *Wealth  With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish,So have you make up your mind that you want to join the great Illuminati brotherhood to become rich and famous in life population and also you will be protected from all evils against you and your family.
      If you're really ready to be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood then contact us via WhatsApp:  +1 315 203 9948 or our official Email: {officialilluminati999@gmail.com} Visits our Websites for more info: https://illuminatiofficial666world.wordpress.com

• HELLO! WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLD RICHES. Are you a business Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati brotherhood, and receive a monthly salary of $500,000 USD. We are ready to change your life, we can make your Dreams come true, also we are going to give you everything that you need in this Life .... *Riches  *Power *Famous *Wealth  With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish,So have you make up your mind that you want to join the great Illuminati brotherhood to become rich and famous in life population and also you will be protected from all evils against you and your family.
      If you're really ready to be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood then contact us via WhatsApp:  +1 315 203 9948 or our official Email: {officialilluminati999@gmail.com} Visits our Websites for more info: https://illuminatiofficial666world.wordpress.com

• INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,,  I GOT SOMETHING NEW
      Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works
      Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
      Make up you mind before applying, straight deal... Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
      via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

We have specially programmed ATM cards that  can be use to hack ATM
      machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
      stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
      buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
      and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
      you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
      services, we are here for you anytime any day. Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS: Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
      Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
      Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
      Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
      Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!! The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
      email address:: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com} Visit our Website for more Info: https://automatictellers.webs.com
      ®
      Make up you mind before applying, straight deal... Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us

services, we are here for you anytime any day. Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS: Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
      Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!! The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
      email address:: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com} Visit our Website for more Info: https://automatictellers.webs.com
      ®

®