Sign in to follow this  
biblenguns

Threat to America

BIGGEST THREAT? In my opinion its the New World Order trying to be formed by corrupt members of government (mostly the executive branch, Obama can hand choose everyone now) and big corporations.

100% real undeniable proof that members of congress and people of other government statures have been meeting up with people from corporations and the like, including the Rockefeller's family.

Google, The Bilderberg Group

To me it seems as if our leaders are in collusion with the very people who hate this country. This is the greatest country the world has ever seen, the world is full of jealous countrys and we have people here who want to drag us down to their level, and then we have the radical environmentilists who would like nothing better than to wittle the population down to something more "manegeable" in their opinon. If these people had their way gas would be $10 a gallon and we would be living like it was the 18th century and wildlife and trees would have more rights than human beings!

The chinese and oil producers know they have us by the short hairs, we won't take advantage of our own resources and we won't crack down on our debt, we are in serious trouble and the only thing our leaders will do is go after their polictical enemies.

Edited by biblenguns

Dept, current commander in chief and congress and the mindless citizens that turn the other way.

"Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence"

Napoleon Bonaparte.

IMO peak oil is the biggest. If people cant afford to get to work the whole infrastructure will stall causing panic. Other than that probably an EMP either natural or man made.

IMO peak oil is the biggest. If people cant afford to get to work the whole infrastructure will stall causing panic. Other than that probably an EMP either natural or man made.

I don't want to start a side thread here but 'Peak Oil' is an artificial construct. It may or may not actually exist, recent science seems to indicate it renews itself fairly rapidly, but the definition of 'oil reserve' is the issue. For example, the Anwr field in Alaska is NOT considered part of the world's oil reserve because the government has made it illegal to drill there! Only proven fields where you can get permits to drill count for 'oil reserve' in the political speech that decries peak oil. Now it will take years to develop these fields so we could blunder into an oil crisis but if we do it will be of our own making. The oil shale in the US alone contains more oil that the rest of the world's proven reserves but they are not available so they don't count. That is just oil, by the way. The natural gas supply is beyond belief but we burn it at the well head because it can't be legally transported and used! The coal industry, which the current occupant of the White House has just killed, can supply enough energy to fuel the entire forecast need of the planet for over 300 years and that is WITHOUT any improvements in technology. I personally prefer other uses for long chain hydrocarbons but that is for reasons based on facts, not some PC myth created to sell global disaster so as to empower the would be world leaders.

My apologies; this seems to have turned into a rant and I did not mean for that to happen. I get annoyed at the lies that are put out so often that reasonable people begin to believe them. It just goes to prove the maxim that says 'never tell a small lie; tell big lies and repeat them often enough and people will believe it is the truth" (pointed out by Hitler in Mein Kampf)http://www.historiography-project.org/misc/biglie.html

I don't want to start a side thread here but 'Peak Oil' is an artificial construct. It may or may not actually exist, recent science seems to indicate it renews itself fairly rapidly, but the definition of 'oil reserve' is the issue. For example, the Anwr field in Alaska is NOT considered part of the world's oil reserve because the government has made it illegal to drill there! Only proven fields where you can get permits to drill count for 'oil reserve' in the political speech that decries peak oil. Now it will take years to develop these fields so we could blunder into an oil crisis but if we do it will be of our own making. The oil shale in the US alone contains more oil that the rest of the world's proven reserves but they are not available so they don't count. That is just oil, by the way. The natural gas supply is beyond belief but we burn it at the well head because it can't be legally transported and used! The coal industry, which the current occupant of the White House has just killed, can supply enough energy to fuel the entire forecast need of the planet for over 300 years and that is WITHOUT any improvements in technology. I personally prefer other uses for long chain hydrocarbons but that is for reasons based on facts, not some PC myth created to sell global disaster so as to empower the would be world leaders.

My apologies; this seems to have turned into a rant and I did not mean for that to happen. I get annoyed at the lies that are put out so often that reasonable people begin to believe them. It just goes to prove the maxim that says 'never tell a small lie; tell big lies and repeat them often enough and people will believe it is the truth" (pointed out by Hitler in Mein Kampf)http://www.historiography-project.org/misc/biglie.html

Darn good post!

WALMART

Ten percent of of all imports from Communist China to the United States are for Walmart. They build new stores in "redevelopment zones" to get tax money to subsidize construction. They work many of the employees less than forty hours so they don't get any benefits and in fact many are eligible and collect food stamps (another tax payer subsidy). They target the competition (your local independently owned "mom and pop" stores) with loss leader products until they drive them out of business. This is why they were banned from Germany. They also pay their employees less than most of the competition lowering the standard of living for these careers. I know a guy who used to drive trucks for Walmart. They would pay him a flat rate of $40 to unload his truck including wait times, it often took him eight hours (that's $5 an hour). He since quit. I know another guy who is an independent OTR driver and told me that sometimes he would have to wait for two days to get his truck unloaded at Walmart. Two of the top ten richest people in America are Walton's.

I buy made in USA whenever possible and shop at local independently owned stores whenever possible. Even if it costs a couple bucks more, I consider it my patriotic duty.

Edited by PatzerDave

Good quote, but can it all be incompetence?

Which part? Why is it occurring or why nothing is done to stop it? I think it may be some of both on everyone's behalf. And no, I do not think that it is all incompetence. I believe it is criminal intent by some.

WALMART

Ten percent of of all imports from Communist China to the United States are for Walmart. They build new stores in "redevelopment zones" to get tax money to subsidize construction. They work many of the employees less than forty hours so they don't get any benefits and in fact many are eligible and collect food stamps (another tax payer subsidy). They target the competition (your local independently owned "mom and pop" stores) with loss leader products until they drive them out of business. This is why they were banned from Germany. They also pay their employees less than most of the competition lowering the standard of living for these careers. I know a guy who used to drive trucks for Walmart. They would pay him a flat rate of $40 to unload his truck including wait times, it often took him eight hours (that's $5 an hour). He since quit. I know another guy who is an independent OTR driver and told me that sometimes he would have to wait for two days to get his truck unloaded at Walmart. Two of the top ten richest people in America are Walton's.

I buy made in USA whenever possible and shop at local independently owned stores whenever possible. Even if it costs a couple bucks more, I consider it my patriotic duty.

Wow, what an eye opener, I know alot of people, myself included, shop there, but I guess there's a reason stuff is so cheap there. Thanks

WALMART

PatzerDave,

Agreed. I avoid funding the Red Chinese army if it is at all possible. I'll spend more to support my local shops as well. There are times where it is simply not possible but I do not like to support enemies of the US if I can avoid it.

I take it as a compliment

lol.....i KNEW maine was a redneck haven..(thats a compliment) as a southerner i sometimes forget there are pockets of us all over.( at least what i consider redneck) i here northern california is. some in michigan. and chris christy makes me wonder if new jersy isn't as well.

sry snake you are not.......you fit under commando.

WALMART

GEE PatzerDave you mean China is not our friend?

LMAO

i agree with you I only wish I could know that it was made here not partially assembled here to

beat the fine print and all the vehicles are Frankenstein's made from parts from all over the world

mexico europe asia so am I buying american NOT.

Our own companies have sold us out as our government our own military sidearm is made here from

foreign equipment in american by americans with what parts and the profit is going to when and how much

I guess you see my point.

GEE PatzerDave you mean China is not our friend?

LMAO

i agree with you I only wish I could know that it was made here not partially assembled here to

beat the fine print and all the vehicles are Frankenstein's made from parts from all over the world

mexico europe asia so am I buying american NOT.

Our own companies have sold us out as our government our own military sidearm is made here from

foreign equipment in american by americans with what parts and the profit is going to when and how much

I guess you see my point.

You raise a good point. It's getting hard to find stuff that's really made in America. A little while back I was looking for a good EDC flashlight. I watched a youtube video by Sootch00 were he was touring the 4sevens plant in Georgia. He highly recommended them calling 4sevens a good "American company" in the video. I took this to mean they were made in America. Well, not exactly. When I received the flashlight I ordered it said that it was assembled in the U.S. with parts from China, U.S.A., and I think the Phillipines (okay computer, why don't you just tell me how to spell it?). So it's sort of made in America, sort of isn't. If I'm not mistaken Chevy and Ford make trucks in Mexico (we can thank NAFTA for that) with parts from who knows where. So it is getting more difficult to find things completely made in America. This is why I qualified it with "whenever possible".

I hate that this country has sourced everything out to other countries. Goddamn it we were a great nation and still have great people and some of the hardest workers around! Keep our resources here and make our own products...it is not hard to do just put in the work companies! As hard as it is at times to find products made only in America I urge everyone to go that extra step and only buy those products...money is what talks in this world so lets start talking more in this country

I hate that this country has sourced everything out to other countries. Goddamn it we were a great nation and still have great people and some of the hardest workers around! Keep our resources here and make our own products...it is not hard to do just put in the work companies! As hard as it is at times to find products made only in America I urge everyone to go that extra step and only buy those products...money is what talks in this world so lets start talking more in this country

It might also help put some unemployed Americans back to work.

I believe it starts with the potential Arms Trade Treaty being pushed by the UN and some of our quasi-enemies. You can read a bit about the idea of it here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arms_Trade_Treaty

Essentially people in the current administration are suggesting that we bow to other countries in the world and let THEM AND THE UN change the US CONSTITUTION, making the Second Amendment a thing of the past.

Watch as the Wayne Lapierre tells the UN how what they're trying to do isn't going to fly. But if it does, I believe a country is more likely to invade us as they will know less people will be possessing guns to defend themselves.

I believe it starts with the potential Arms Trade Treaty being pushed by the UN and some of our quasi-enemies. You can read a bit about the idea of it here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arms_Trade_Treaty

Essentially people in the current administration are suggesting that we bow to other countries in the world and let THEM AND THE UN change the US CONSTITUTION, making the Second Amendment a thing of the past.

Watch as the Wayne Lapierre tells the UN how what they're trying to do isn't going to fly. But if it does, I believe a country is more likely to invade us as they will know less people will be possessing guns to defend themselves.

Watched the NRA video,where would our gun rights be with out the NRA? I have to admit though the guy in the back ground was really creeping me out ,he was picking the hell out of his nose....yuk..

i say we devise a way to benchmark the price of U.S beef, corn, wheat, soy, ect... to the price of crude.

you baisically have this in the price of transportation but this would set a precedent about what the world really needs and who has the resources to provide.

i say we devise a way to benchmark the price of U.S beef, corn, wheat, soy, ect... to the price of crude.

you baisically have this in the price of transportation but this would set a precedent about what the world really needs and who has the resources to provide.

That is in interesting suggestion. Made me think for a minute. However, one is a renweable resource and the other is not.