Sign in to follow this  
Josh_Survivalcache

Welcome/ Introduction *READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM*

Hey, welcome to our forum! This forum, Knives, axes and other blades, is pretty self explanatory. I would like to re-cap real quick: Although the I will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site and forum, it is impossible for me to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and not theowners of Survival Cache Forums, or myself. It is your duty, as forum members, to keep the discussion civil, and educational. As you will remember from when you registered, "The owners of Survival Cache Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason."

Now that the boring stuff has been covered, lets move on to the fun. I will be starting a couple of threads to get us started off, and if they become popular than I will make them a sticky, which means that it will always be at the top of the forum index for everyone to see. If a thread that you start gets really popular, than at the original posters request I will make it a sticky. The target audience for this forum is for collectors and makers of knives and other cutting implements, as well as just the casual observer. If you have any questions about forum rules or any how to type questions, please PM me, and I will do my best to get back to you quickly.

Thank you.

Josh

Contributing Author- SurvivalCache.com

Edited by Josh_Survivalcache