What I'm most worried about right now is all those FEMA camps that popped up in the last three years or so, as well as the trains with shackles in them and the hundreds of thousands of casket liners ("Burial vaults" that hold four adult corpses and have flat lids for stacking) which FEMA also made pop up.

I know I sound like a paranoid nutcase (something which everyone on this sight can probably lament), but it's true - Hell, it's not hard to find videos showing all the camps and coffin liners on YouTube, and you can find the work orders for Haliburton's KBR division for much of the camp construction, on either the company's website itself, or the government's expenditures account, which I have not done, but have seen done and seen the pictures of.

I'm surprised I didn't see anything about this or the National Defense Authorization Act on this forum yet, lol, since the news of it spread like a wildfire on any non-major news source for the last two or three weeks. Have you guys heard of this? I've even seen pictures of the crematory ovens and the list of the known locations of these places.

I really hope I'm just buying into some very clever and elaborate hoax involving video and photo editing, because finding out that I'm either stupid or crazy would feel a lot better right now, and maybe I wouldn't be up at 4 AM thinking about the best ways to turn my house into a giant bomb.

Guest kevin

if they run the camps with the same efficiency as the rest of fema it'd be pretty far down my list of worries.

This ties in interestingly with several other things i have been reading about future threat analysis and DoD preparations. DoD is currently prepping to "Rapidly intervene and militarily stabilize Mexico if things become to""DEGRADED"" the panning calls for the detention of up to 20 percent of hte Mexican population

Guest kevin

wonder how they plan on doing that? they can't deport the 20% that are in this country.

Guest survival101

@ Brick and Jessie? just a thought, but have you considered using the blog feature to explore personal issues on your prepping path? i often have to edit myself (not always successfully) when i consider airing my personal issues on the forum. No disrespect intended, I just wonder if that's not a more successful platform for your personal journey while prepping. I have thought of doing it myself. Forgive me if my suggestion is out of line.

Edited by survival101

Well the FEMA camps do exist, I help to build two of them in South Central Indiana. I have a job app for working at one. It was then I retired and moved to the PNW.

On the south side of Indianapolis in a place called Beech Grove, an area I grew up in, there have been useless ovens installed back in the late nineties. I have seen them in the former main repair shop where trains use to be worked on. It looks just like a camp from Germany.

We are blessed here where I now live. The Commissioners with the sheriff past a resolution to shut down the NDAA here. The feds will have to go thru the Sheriff and if they don't, they get arrested.

This area is full of former/retired Elite military. We have told the sheriff, we will back you 100% if the Feds done play fair. There are many blue haired senior ladies who feel the same. They come to all the gun shows.

I love this place.

RangerRick

I would never go to one of these fema camps. I'd rather die first. My personal view is, it's the sheeple that would go there. the one's relying on the goverment for everything & not preping at all for anything.

The "FEMA camps" that were built, were/are for "refugees". Like what you saw at the Superdome during Katrina ? Then by all means knock yourself out. Have a place to go, IF you truly HAVE to go, but try at all costs to not be another governmental burden, those folks are going into corrals is all.

Hey everybody, sorry I've been gone for a few weeks, I've become busy out of nowhere lol. I apologize for not making myself clear earlier - I in now way meant to use this site for gathering info on how to build any kind of weapon including bombs, and I didn't mean to make this post about my daily life. As for the NDAA, I will refer to the proper forums. Sorry if I accidentally used the wrong words or made it seem like I was asking different questions, I will make sure to clarify my questions in the future.

I am worried my shorts will fall down.

my car will need a major repair.

about my significant others health.

increasing prices on everything and utilities.

my septic tank will need work

my neighbors will move and some renter morons will replace them.

a paternity suit

my dogs eat someone outside the fence.

RAP music will continue to be popular or be replaced with something worse.

the crap Americans call beer is reduced even further.

that our children's only job choices will be sniper or burger flipper.

our only export will be our women

Christmas gets replaced by Festivus or worse Chrislam eweeew!

all food will become diet foods or natural YUCK...

all the cars will look the same...... too late

STD's will transfer through toilet seat contact.

toilet paper in public restrooms comes out of a vending machine.

FM radio is so infested with Hispanic stations like AM that I have to by a sat radio.

technology allows cloning of the dead to as they were and my ex mother in law comes back.

the V.A. only serves Green jello for deserts

marijuana comes in king. 100's or 120's and it's cheaper than cigarettes.

the lotto goes to 7 numbers

Gravy and chicken fried steak are illegalized.

India converts and then can make hamburgers our hamburger dominance and exports will be threatened.

that people ware so little clothing that fully dressed pole dancers become popular.

an apple a day becomes mandatory.

aliens are dying off and we are forced to mate with them and they look like my mother in law...

deodorant goes out of style or become so expensive it falls out of use.

flying cars / anti gravity and they can park anywhere.

pigs become a endangered species {no Bacon}

BB guns need a yellow sheet.

to save the trees toilet paper goes back to individual sheets like in school and through a vending machine.

pickled eggs and beer become popular again and all we have is public transportation.

they never figure out how to remove the husk from pop corn.

breast implants fall out of favor.

the swimsuit issue is all male.

a witch doctor is alternative medicine if the health care is not defeated in the supreme court.

anal steaks as we wont be able to afford the good cuts.

computerized judges well we almost have that with camera tickets..

Well I am sure that other things worry me but he I got my priorities....

if they run the camps with the same efficiency as the rest of fema it'd be pretty far down my list of worries.

.... you think they did poorly? I'm assuming you weren't there. It wasn't a rescue mission it was a training exercise.

They did a test run on a low scale SHTF scenario to see how they could reestablish control. They shot a lot of people, but mostly everyone surrendered. It went swimmingly. When TSHTF all those "preppers" either turned in their gun for the camera (as seen on YouTube) or got their house cleaned out which they did not show you.

You might think it's tin foil hat time, but I promise you with all that I am, I patched more bullet holes in empty houses post-Katrina then I fixed broken windows from storm damage.

They say 1300 people died during Katrina, do you really think those of us born and raised in southern Louisiana can't swim? Do you think the people that stayed behind instead of evacuating the Cat 5 hurricane were unprepared? Sure some were, some were too poor or stubborn to leave. But not 1300 worth.

I'd estimate 200 died from drowning, wind damage, etc. The other 1100 I'd wager every bit of myself were murdered, and I'd say no more than another 200 were murdered by gang members, looters and marauders. So that leaves the US military.

You can scream PayDay, you can tell me to put on my tin-foil hat. It doesn't matter, I don't care what your opinion might be. But I was there through a good bit of it. I'm not trying to inspire distrust or fear, just warn you things might not be as you think they are.

I "worry" about only the things within the sphere of MY influence. The myth of FEMA camps still persists even though they've been debunked time and time again. When perusing the web links provided in our last discussion, I realized that 100% of

the locations listed was incorrect and false. Having been seconded to FEMA when I was a federal Law enforcement agent

to assist with "disaster planning", I quickly learned that the so-called "professionals" at FEMA could and would screw up a

one car funeral procession on a one way street. As to the assertions of train cars with sickles in them, I can only say

"photoshopped" yet the inane sheep le continue to spin this despicable rumor as "truth". Sorry folks, I've been there and

NOT have seen it with my own eyes, and yes, my federal security clearances were as high as they could be. Prepare for reality, not some fiction writer's "idea" of reality, or what YOU should do. It's your life, your family, why don't you take control and ownership? (rant off, thanks for the patience).

I am worried my shorts will fall down.

my car will need a major repair.

about my significant others health.

increasing prices on everything and utilities.

my septic tank will need work

my neighbors will move and some renter morons will replace them.

a paternity suit

my dogs eat someone outside the fence.

RAP music will continue to be popular or be replaced with something worse.

the crap Americans call beer is reduced even further.

that our children's only job choices will be sniper or burger flipper.

our only export will be our women

Christmas gets replaced by Festivus or worse Chrislam eweeew!

all food will become diet foods or natural YUCK...

all the cars will look the same...... too late

STD's will transfer through toilet seat contact.

toilet paper in public restrooms comes out of a vending machine.

FM radio is so infested with Hispanic stations like AM that I have to by a sat radio.

technology allows cloning of the dead to as they were and my ex mother in law comes back.

the V.A. only serves Green jello for deserts

marijuana comes in king. 100's or 120's and it's cheaper than cigarettes.

the lotto goes to 7 numbers

Gravy and chicken fried steak are illegalized.

India converts and then can make hamburgers our hamburger dominance and exports will be threatened.

that people ware so little clothing that fully dressed pole dancers become popular.

an apple a day becomes mandatory.

aliens are dying off and we are forced to mate with them and they look like my mother in law...

deodorant goes out of style or become so expensive it falls out of use.

flying cars / anti gravity and they can park anywhere.

pigs become a endangered species {no Bacon}

BB guns need a yellow sheet.

to save the trees toilet paper goes back to individual sheets like in school and through a vending machine.

pickled eggs and beer become popular again and all we have is public transportation.

they never figure out how to remove the husk from pop corn.

breast implants fall out of favor.

the swimsuit issue is all male.

a witch doctor is alternative medicine if the health care is not defeated in the supreme court.

anal steaks as we wont be able to afford the good cuts.

computerized judges well we almost have that with camera tickets..

Well I am sure that other things worry me but he I got my priorities....

ROFLMAO!! Snake, I would love to have a flying car, otherwise very valid concerns....

Awesome, classic post Snake

They need to build those camps because if there is another Katrina/Rita type storm season those people are going to NEED someplace to go because people won't open their schools and churches to them again. They literally tore the sinks off the walls in the bathrooms and then would defecate on the floor and steal anything that wasn't bolted down. I know of three churches and two small towns that have declared their places a NO GO if it happens again. Some of the small towns may block the exits. You absolutely would not believe what they did to the Astro Dome!! If you are going to act like animals then you will need a cage not a shelter.

They need to build those camps because if there is another Katrina/Rita type storm season those people are going to NEED someplace to go because people won't open their schools and churches to them again. They literally tore the sinks off the walls in the bathrooms and then would defecate on the floor and steal anything that wasn't bolted down. I know of three churches and two small towns that have declared their places a NO GO if it happens again. Some of the small towns may block the exits. You absolutely would not believe what they did to the Astro Dome!! If you are going to act like animals then you will need a cage not a shelter.

I would agree. Animals need a cage. For me, I will live free to the last breath. I am not proposing harm to anyone but given a choice of freedom or a fema camp, my last breath will be free air.