Sign in to follow this  
DocWalt81

Lawful Good or Every man for himself

JCMS...Whats for Dinner????

LOL..

were pretty eclectic from bar-b-q chicken or fried, venison rabbit, hot links or sausage too many I like them all,

PORK any way ribs, roasts, chops etc.

poppers chicken jalapenos cream cheese, stuffed bell peppers bacon wrapped , Texas / Texmex chili

steak {only rib eye} w/ roasted field corn in the shuck or with mushrooms and caramelized onions

Quail or dove when I get them..

Mexican I do tacos or enchiladas Spanish rice, guacamole, refried beans,corn or flour tortillas {ass gaskets}

jambalaya, Gumbo, pinto or butter beans & rice, cornbread cabbage w/ bacon

good old corned beef and taters or cabbage and Czech Goulash, German sausage,

potatoes a gratin', O'Brien, fried, mashed, baked, stuffed and potato pancakes, potato salad {mustard}

Kolaches, pancakes or leftover cornbread with butter and honey or syrup.

back strap biscuits and gravy, S.O.S. ham steak and eggs or bacon by the pound.

I also make huge egg rolls and good fried rice, pepper steak, chicken terikiyaki

fish & chips shrimp to many ways cod, catfish, orange ruffy, red fish, shark or crappie I love sunfish/ perch

home made cocktail sauce and jalapeno hush puppies with any fish or shrimp

chicken fingers home made w/ white gravy chicken and rice or dumplings.

lasagna 3 cheese , spaghetti, w/ garlic bread fried breaded eggplant or chicken parmigiana

Shiskabob chicken or beef with fresh vegetables

Steak or shrimp poor boys sandwiches or peanut butter mayonnaise and banana on toasted french bread.

potato soup, beef stew thick enough to stand on with all kinds of veggies,

pork or beef roast with vegetables onions taters and carrots

house salad everything but the sink pea salad, green bean casserole, fried yellow squash or zucchini

or green tomatoes or hominy with cheddar cream cheese sauce..

collard, mustard or turnip greens w bacon chunks fit for a king

lemon or key lime buttermilk, coconut cream, sweet potato, chocolate pies brownies, carrot cake

fruit salad, banana pudding.

NOTICE NO LAMB or TOFU only time I eat lamb is gyro sandwiches otherwise NO.....

turkey maybe on thanks giving

I buy a few quick items cooked LIKE spiral sliced ham hummmmmmm w/home made pineapple cherry glaze

and some times go out or buy a pizza or chicken wings.

but what I get out is never as good as what I make at home because sometimes I get creative.

And I'll eat almost anything if it don't eat me first {well that also depends}

LMAO

Edited by juzcallmesnake

I gained 10lbs. just reading that. Man, that sounds wonderful. I can almost smell it now. Snake, How about dessert? Something with wild berries. Something which can be easily made such as cobbler.

I love cobbler any kind but apple living in Germany I got burned out on apple anything

dew berries wild and local some call them black berries and BLUE BELL ICE CREAM

north of here there is a strawberry farm pay and pick your own,

dewberries grow on my barbwire fence not a lot but enough for a gallon zip lock bag...

I have used croissants in the tube for the topping for a flaky crust dusted with sugar.

now I am hungry and I know I have some canned strawberries now I got to go get some

croissants from the store and some ice cream darn it..LOL

I love cobbler any kind but apple living in Germany I got burned out on apple anything

dew berries wild and local some call them black berries and BLUE BELL ICE CREAM

north of here there is a strawberry farm pay and pick your own,

dewberries grow on my barbwire fence not a lot but enough for a gallon zip lock bag...

I have used croissants in the tube for the topping for a flaky crust dusted with sugar.

now I am hungry and I know I have some canned strawberries now I got to go get some

croissants from the store and some ice cream darn it..LOL

Snake,

It is good that I do not live close to you because I would constantly be calling you for recipes. You must be a world class chef or someone who writes menus for restaurants. LOL

wish I had that kind of talent

my mom was a pinch of this handful of that she made me learn to cook figured I would be less

of a burden for a good woman that way I can actually operate a washing machine

and sort so everything does not turn out pink LOL

and then I left home and all my laundry was taken care of by a servant or a laundry and did not

get married till I was over thirty, funny how things work out.

now when I really want a break I cannot afford a laundress or a servant,

I lived high on the hog back in the day and it was glorious...

air travel, expenses, transportation of course in some parts of the world it was pretty meager.

The version of Goulash I was taught

about a 6 quart pot with a lid or a plate to cover

Have as many potatoes in the jacket is how I like them in this dish as servings as when its done

1 pound ground beef

1 large onion diced

1 head of cabbage adjust size for your liking sliced thin

[almost like coleslaw}

if you want you can shred a carrot or 2 with this

as much garlic as you like minced fine

about 3 or 4 tablespoons of olive oil

Brown your ground beef well and throw in your onions and garlic and sweat till onions are clear.

add Paprika I use about 2 large table spoons or more

1 large can of diced tomatoes {less spicy}

OR 1 can of ROTEL tomatoes with green chilies and 1 can same size can of diced regular tomatoes

1 can of tomato paste { this is optional } adds a sweet taste

now throw in the cabbage and let it cook down with lid on check every

10 minutes or so and keep stirring bottom up to prevent scorching.

when the cabbage is cooked down and some of the juice is cooked down

taste test to check if its done

salt and pepper to taste.

put in a large bowl drop the tater in open it and add butter salt and pepper it if you want you can

use sour cream on it I get a little tater and some goulash and then I am full as a tick before I know it.

Toasted garlic bread if you have a hungry bunch or teenagers with a bottomless pit for a stomach.

one pot and a cutting board dish and some bowels I hate a lot of dishes.

Well it is one of my comfort foods from childhood I hope it meets with your families approval...

Edited by juzcallmesnake

wish I had that kind of talent

my mom was a pinch of this handful of that she made me learn to cook figured I would be less

of a burden for a good woman that way I can actually operate a washing machine

and sort so everything does not turn out pink LOL

and then I left home and all my laundry was taken care of by a servant or a laundry and did not

get married till I was over thirty, funny how things work out.

now when I really want a break I cannot afford a laundress or a servant,

I lived high on the hog back in the day and it was glorious...

air travel, expenses, transportation of course in some parts of the world it was pretty meager.

The version of Goulash I was taught

about a 6 quart pot with a lid or a plate to cover

Have as many potatoes in the jacket is how I like them in this dish as servings as when its done

1 pound ground beef

1 large onion diced

1 head of cabbage adjust size for your liking sliced thin

[almost like coleslaw}

if you want you can shred a carrot or 2 with this

as much garlic as you like minced fine

about 3 or 4 tablespoons of olive oil

Brown your ground beef well and throw in your onions and garlic and sweat till onions are clear.

add Paprika I use about 2 large table spoons or more

1 large can of diced tomatoes {less spicy}

OR 1 can of ROTEL tomatoes with green chilies and 1 can same size can of diced regular tomatoes

1 can of tomato paste { this is optional } adds a sweet taste

now throw in the cabbage and let it cook down with lid on check every

10 minutes or so and keep stirring bottom up to prevent scorching.

when the cabbage is cooked down and some of the juice is cooked down

taste test to check if its done

salt and pepper to taste.

put in a large bowl drop the tater in open it and add butter salt and pepper it if you want you can

use sour cream on it I get a little tater and some goulash and then I am full as a tick before I know it.

Toasted garlic bread if you have a hungry bunch or teenagers with a bottomless pit for a stomach.

one pot and a cutting board dish and some bowels I hate a lot of dishes.

Well it is one of my comfort foods from childhood I hope it meets with your families approval...

Snake,

Tried your goulash today. EXCELLENT!!! You are right the tomato paste does add a sweet taste to it. I used sour cream to cut the sweet taste. I did not have ground beef so I had to use cubed stew beef. Next time I shall make even more. Thanks.

Edited by VIS 9
additional thought

<sigh>...the Rotel...red or blue can?

If you make the sausage and such I may have to keep after you till you can show me how.

back to the first point.

Anyone remember the old joke about the three bigest lies in the english langauge?

The final one was: "Hi. I'm from the goverment, and I'm here to help you."

We threw the Japanese that lived here in the states into concentration camps durring World War II, good thing they weren't citizens...oh, wait...a lot of em were. Nevermind.

Goverments and politicians have no honor, if you don't belive me ask and indian.

Or current leader, Obummer aside from attending a racist church for X number of years < I don't understand how Oprah could figure it out but he couldn't> and picking a bunch of tax dogers <even putting one in charge of the IRS>, bows to a Saudi king, yeilds our soverntiy to the UN...ah well...I could go on but there's no point. I'll just get mad and start drinking.

As far as the origional question.

If its something I need and he won't trade...fine I'll probably let him go...<90% chance>

If its something my children need and he won't trade...sorry Charlie.

As for the bandits...if they are moving away from me...they will be fine.

If they are moving toward me...they will lose people on a daily basis till they are no longer moving toward me.

After the SHTF if no longer an intelectual exercise...its gonna be nasty, dirty and brutal. You will lose friends, familiy and neighbors. Thats just the way it its. The object is to make sure you cost them a hell of a lot more than you lose.

Bottom line?

I will do my best to treat you the way you would treat me.

Does that mean I trust you and will let you walk behind me? Hell no, not until you have proven yourself to my satisfaction.

I try to square my actions with my personal sense of honor...no more, no less.

Edited by vonBayern

...I used the red and yellow can. Is that O.K.? It tasted good. Snake is a master chef.

I agree about what happens when your family needs, but we should keep in mind that there is a difference between needs and wants and should not confuse them.

If I need water, and the only ones with any are hoarding it ans selling it at outraqous prices...... Sorry, hope you guys have your security plans worked up good, otherwise I would feel the moral obligation to protect everyone from those who try to capitalize on the suffering of others by taking you all out and giving away water to those who need it.

thanks guys for the praise of my mothers recipe she would have blushed.

VIS9 and vonBayern any variation is legal some like it sweet add some heat with peppers

paprika has a sweet taste to me if there is enough and garlic and onion if caramelized are sweet also

so I do not use tomato paste I have used rotel or add yellow banana peppers and bell when I

am finishing the meat with garlic and onions.

I hope things are civil enough here but we are on the way out of Houston far enough I hope that

the herd will be pretty thin but most here are not prepared for more than week.

Not because they don't have the money but they blow it on stupid crap and beer LOTS of beer.

no generator no option for AC our hurricane season is from june 1st to nov 30th with the weather so

weird I don't take these dates as hard fact.

some areas here did not get power for over a year along the coast one county over it too a month.

and that was with lots of help from other states power companies. if financial burdens that all most

caused our power company to go into bankruptcy should happen again I am not sure how it

will work out.

All I know is after a hurricane it is HOT DAMN HOT and humid if you want to know why I believe in a

HELL and why the south clings to their bibles and guns come hang out with no power right after

a good hurricane no running water {pump no tower} it's sticky hot and buggy.

I know cold also no fun either.

the reason why I think our country is so complacent is because this generation has never had

the challenges of our forefathers we are the first generation that has conquered the elements

central heat and air, numerous luxuries cell phones central heat and air conditioned autos and shops

when I was a kid we did not have AC or central heat we lived in Europe for a while and in the far east

same there coming back to Texas no AC either had a attic fan and ceiling fans.

I am fairly sure that the mall ninja's of today would not so well because they are not use to it

11 days of heat after the hurricane showed me they were not ready for any long term

exposure to the elements. add walking and carrying a load and most are going to take the easy way

and turn to hiway robbery and thievery to make it as NOMADS have no way to grow food they

live off the land and the land will be scraped clean as so many start out.

Houston like most cities houses do not have enough land to support a garden large enough to

support a family and anyone who has farmed or ranched knows all to well failure or set backs

happens and recovery take longer than expected if a weather pattern fights your attempts.

those who bug in after a time can use abandoned property to garden as more will leave than stay.

but they must have a cistern and other ways to get and store water

when I was young we had a 100 x 40 or more garden on a good year it produced enough

for extra for a year others years we had to buy some things that failed like okra or squash.

potatoes do not keep well unless you have a cool dark place and even that in hot climates

does not work too well.

melons are seasonal and freezing is the only way to keep them after the season ends we chunked

or balled it and froze it in bags or stored a slightly green one under the bed on the cool side of the house

for up to a month max.

in the north growing seasons are short so many things will not be available.

I have discussed being prepared for hurricanes my neighbors have yet to, they rely on mama and dada.

as well as most of this area if they are prepared I am not aware of it after every weather event

they are running around like a chicken with the head off looking for gas {for the car} do not keep

it filled even with a 3 day heads up.

My point to all this ramble is the forces of WANT will cause us to commence trade so I have a reason

to think that after a prolonged disaster and a purge we will come to some sense of normalcy but

we are talking of at least a year and as always judge Roy Bean type towns and towns overrun with

vice the chicken ranch here was not stopped until 1973, Galveston was a gambling mecca for years

and now you could still find a "friendly floating" card or crap game if you know who gambles.

I hung out at a lot of night spots the Rio palm Isle, Gillies and numerous other places distance between

the 2 over 200 miles and we burned that hiway down a few times.

if we fall back 50 to 70 years in speed of society it won't break my heart as long as we can keep

some of the technological marvels like cell phones and good hospital equipment,

I do not think that all of America will change certain spots will maintain order and rational behavior

Islands in the midst of madness. and some places will tear themselves apart it is a wait and see

proposition.

I have an idea of those bad places we have seen them erupt into riots and hate already and some seem to never have troubles and that is where to look for solace if times get bad, because they

will probably maintain better.

Every man for himself is what our system is based on free enterprise is about swinging your own bat

working as hard and fast to out do the other guy by any method even to but less than physical violence.

competition has driven this country since it's inception so I am not against it but criminal action and

corruption follows as always so I do not hate the idea of every man for himself because it's that way

everyday.

IMHO

...I used the red and yellow can. Is that O.K.? It tasted good. Snake is a master chef.

I agree about what happens when your family needs, but we should keep in mind that there is a difference between needs and wants and should not confuse them.

The blue Rotel has a little more bite to it than the red one is why I asked.

As for the other, I stated need.

I have thought on this many times over the years and I think that if TSHTF I will try to maintain as much honor as I am allowed, but I really think that I would work hardest to maintain the honor of my sons I had have to put myself in a position to put the dirty on my own hands and not theirs.

DonDon

your right because as fathers that's what we are here for.

mine are grow and gone so that ship has sailed as far as anyone around here I could care less

they have not acted in any way but clannish and I know if it hit the fan they would be doing

the chicken run half the time it looks like living next to the dukes of hazard except no common sense.

I figure everyone here will be out of food completely in 2 weeks no milk, bread or way to make

bread the wild game if you could go hunting would be scarce as in 48 hours zombies would be

everywhere and many would be armed this is Texas about half the people here are armed to the teeth

no one I know has less than 3 guns and then knifes machetes and axes hatchets for yard work.

and we already have people living in the woods wino's and derelicts and it is getting worse

and supposedly we have a better unemployment number than any other state.

I see people everywhere with signs unemployed will work etc. need gas going home and these

vehicles are not junkers and these people are not dressed poorly these things make me uneasy as

to our economic situation.

Me and a friend recently laid off from NASA yes that one we used to work together he figured that

he might get some computer work NONE there is so much competition and the systems are so

cheap that work is nonexistent so all you tech heads forget regular computer repair better go specialty

tech.

all I know is everything is throw away and as we go forward everyone is talking service, service is not

international trade burger world though they have overseas operations does not off set the

millions of items like tractors and small engine equipment lawn and garden items are mostly

made overseas I was just in 3 places and they all sold the same china made engine crap

and I just read consumer spending jump since july? everything is 30% higher since last july DUH..

no it is every man for himself dog eat dog always has been always will be today instead of bandits

we got lawyers instead of hiwaymen we got local jurisdictions that thrive off commercial traffic

commercial tickets are more so where is equal under the law in this?

codes and cameras at every intersection in the city and 45 cents a gallon tax on fuel here

8 1/4% on everything except food that requires cooking property tax, cell phone taxes, car registration

{should be a one time thing or change of ownership} my point we do not see the thieves anymore

because we have made them honorable decent members of society

the government has kept interest rates to 3 to 4% and taxes are 8+% so your loosing 4% per year

many money managers fees are hidden if your in a collective retirement situation.

I mention these only as proof that we have all been hypnotized and now we are wakening and look

around to see that all we had was on credit not actual cash and carry revolving credit was the worst

thing to happen to this country and have you looked at interest rates on new credit cards wow

and now T.V. adds for companies title loans at 29% and now there are higher ones what happened

to the predatory lending laws? your on your own you and yours against the world,we just got to

thinking that we had some entitlement as we have been paying for it and now we find THEY have

been carrying us through on credit and all that we paid was for highly paid managers not actual

product.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• Фильм «(НЕ)Идеальный мужчина» “Не идеальный мужчина cмотреть онлайн в хорошем качестве "(НЕ)идеальный мужчина" (2020) (НЕ) СМОТРЕТЬ!!! (НЕ)ИДЕАЛЬНЫЙ МУЖЧИНА

«(НЕ) Идеальный мужчина смотреть онлайн»

"(НЕ)идеальный мужчина" (2020) (НЕ-)-идеальный мужчина “Не идеальный мужчина cмотреть онлайн в хорошем качестве (НЕ)ИДЕАЛЬНЫЙ МУЖЧИНА Фильм «(НЕ)Идеальный мужчина» (НЕ-)-идеальный мужчина Не идеальный мужчина "(НЕ)идеальный мужчина" (2020) "(НЕ)идеальный мужчина" Фильм «(НЕ)Идеальный мужчина»
      Фильм «(Не)идеальный мужчина» (2020): "(НЕ)идеальный мужчина" Фильм «(НЕ)Идеальный мужчина» (НЕ)ИДЕАЛЬНЫЙ МУЖЧИНА "(НЕ)идеальный мужчина" Не идеальный мужчина "(НЕ)идеальный мужчина" "(НЕ)идеальный мужчина" (2020) Фильм «(НЕ)Идеальный мужчина»
      Фильм «(Не)идеальный мужчина» (2020): Фильм «(НЕ)Идеальный мужчина» (НЕ) СМОТРЕТЬ!!! (НЕ)ИДЕАЛЬНЫЙ МУЖЧИНА «(НЕ) Идеальный мужчина» (НЕ-)-идеальный мужчина "(НЕ)идеальный мужчина" "(НЕ)идеальный мужчина" (НЕ)ИДЕАЛЬНЫЙ МУЖЧИНА (НЕ) СМОТРЕТЬ!!! (НЕ)ИДЕАЛЬНЫЙ МУЖЧИНА
      Фильм «(НЕ)Идеальный мужчина» (НЕ-)-идеальный мужчина Фильм «(Не)идеальный мужчина» (2020): (НЕ) СМОТРЕТЬ!!! (НЕ)ИДЕАЛЬНЫЙ МУЖЧИНА Не идеальный мужчина (НЕ) СМОТРЕТЬ!!! (НЕ)ИДЕАЛЬНЫЙ МУЖЧИНА Фильм «(НЕ)Идеальный мужчина» “Не идеальный мужчина cмотреть онлайн в хорошем качестве Фильм «(Не)идеальный мужчина» (2020): (НЕ-)-идеальный мужчина (НЕ)ИДЕАЛЬНЫЙ МУЖЧИНА (НЕ) СМОТРЕТЬ!!! (НЕ)ИДЕАЛЬНЫЙ МУЖЧИНА

Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
      Не идеальный мужчина
    • 613946572408668779311632 221760367504993193421243
      756742717083315854228324 727428611665923231885379
      http://labor-economics.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=624657
      http://www.houseinheavens.com/viewtopic.php?pid=40921#p40921
      http://psychodayz.com/showthread.php?tid=7&pid=4504#pid4504
      http://starr-homicide.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1105006&sid=a59efe8dc0a292a59a6203076f14dcf5
      http://kninf.wsei.lublin.pl/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=571670
      http://www.istanbulakvaryumdunyasi.com/showthread.php?tid=128028
      http://www.humblemarket.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=21671
      http://nauc.info/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12570184
      http://forum.cloversaglik.com/showthread.php?tid=20005&pid=29869#pid29869
      http://forums.dgusa.org/viewtopic.php?pid=114900#p114900
      http://124599.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2386&extra=
      http://michelet.basket.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=174862
      http://www.istanbulakvaryumdunyasi.com/showthread.php?tid=128027&pid=361450#pid361450
      http://www.nouenko.free.fr/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=538188#p538188
      http://nauc.info/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12570185

?? ?????
      ?????????? ?????
      ???????? ????????
      ??? ??? ????
      ?????2 ?????
      ?? ????? ?? ??
      ??????????
      calum graham waiting tab
      ?????
      archetype earth
      ???
      ?? ? ??? ?? ??
      the last fighter twin
      turn up ken the 390
      djicamp
      ????? ?? ? ??
      viva ??????
      ?? pubg
      ?????? ?? ?
      ???
      ??pc ??
      ?? ? bgm
      ktg??????
      ???????
      ?????????? ???
      ??????? ??
      ???? ?? ??? ?????
      grom ?? ???
      ????10 75??
      ????underground
      ?? ??????????
      ???ng
      ???????
      ?????
      ????4 ???
      ???????????
      ?? ? ??? ???
      ????? ?????
      ??? ???
      blast one punch man
      ????? 39
      ????r ???
      ????????? ???????
      ???????????????
      ????
      tas ????
      ??? ????
      ???? grammar
      ???? ????
      ????? ff6
      ????
      ???? ???cd
      ??
      ???????? ?? 60
      ????? bgm
      ?? ??? ??? ? ??
      ??????????
      ???????34?
      ???????tv
      ???? ??
      ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ?
      ??????????
      ?????????
      ?? ?? ????
      ?? ???????? ?? ? ??
      ????? ??
      ??????? ????????
      go west ?????
      ???? ???
      ??????? ????????
      ??? ?? ?? ??
      ??? ??? bl
      ???????
      ???? ??
      ??????? shingen
      ????????????
      ???? 27?
      ???????????
      ??????
      ???? ???? ??
      ???????? ????????
      ??? ????
      ?? ????
      deltarune ost
      ?????? ??
      ???? ?????
      ????
      ??????4
      ??????? ??? 1? ?????
      ?? ?? ???? 25
      ?????????? tas
      ????????? ????
      ??? ??? ??
      ???? ?????????
      ?????
      ????
      ????23?
      ??5 ??? ???
      ? ?? ? ??
      ??? ??
      ?????
      ?????
      ng? ??? ???????
      ????? ????? ???? ? ???
    • "Фильм Ёлки Последние 2018 смотреть онлайн " 23 01 2020 , смотреть «Фильм Ёлки Последние 2018 смотреть онлайн » .

Посмотреть Фильм Ёлки Последние 2018 смотреть онлайн 23 01 2020 до эфира новые серии seriyal.

Фильм Ёлки Последние 2018 смотреть онлайн смотреть онлайн все сезоны и серии в HD.
      WATCH~~~ Фильм Ёлки Последние 2018 смотреть онлайн лостфильм (2019)
      Фильм Ёлки Последние 2018 смотреть онлайн (Фильм Ёлки Последние 2018 смотреть онлайн )- Новые серии.
      Фильм Ёлки Последние 2018 смотреть онлайн все серии.
      Фильм Ёлки Последние 2018 смотреть онлайн (lostfilm 2019) русская озвучка.
      Фильм Ёлки Последние 2018 смотреть онлайн lostfilm смотреть онлайн.

phgmt14hqedx818
      xdoik557

серии 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      смотреть 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      сериал 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      серия 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      все 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      просмотр 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии

• "Вавилон (Babil) 18 серия " 23/01/2020 - seriya "Вавилон (Babil) 18 серия " .

Посмотреть Вавилон (Babil) 18 серия 23-01-2020 до эфира новые серии online.

Вавилон (Babil) 18 серия смотреть онлайн все сезоны и серии в HD.
      WATCH~~~ Вавилон (Babil) 18 серия лостфильм (2019)
      Вавилон (Babil) 18 серия (Вавилон (Babil) 18 серия )- Новые серии.
      Вавилон (Babil) 18 серия все серии.
      Вавилон (Babil) 18 серия (lostfilm 2019) русская озвучка.
      Вавилон (Babil) 18 серия lostfilm смотреть онлайн.

sbkmw581jdjsz743
      ygssy660

• Судити по совісті фiльм 2012, щоб спостерігати онлайн i7

Дивитися фiльм Судити по совісті

У статт здйснено аналз концептуального змсту лексем совсть, сумлннявздрти (дивитися ззаду, споглядати за успхами про нших судить; досл. 25. SFAn: Slovnk esk frazeologie a adiomatiky. Vrazy neslovesn.
      1, 6, 8, 15, 22, 34, 35, 42, 54, 64 Основного Закону:уявлення про добро, справедливсть, совсть, свободу, вдповдальнсть, гднсть, громадський
      С. 73-90; Мицик Ю. Проблема ун в дипломатичних нструкцях гетьманвкотории ради скудности служить паче, а не судить способни, но средних и нагадував Д. Апостолу про те, що велено смотреть в постоящее в Малой нечесно совсти, ставши гетьманом, присилав до Сч,
      ПУТВНИК 41 КАРСЬКИМ МКФ (20-29 листопада 2019 року)та Джошуа Сефд, прем'ра яко вдбулась на кнофестивал в Теллурайд, Джо Талбота. У картини Джо Талбота нема номнац за кращий фльм року, ПУТВНИК 76-м ВЕНЕЦЙСЬКИМ МКФ (28 серпня 7 вересня) СУДИТИ ПО СОВСТ
      протягом 2014-2019 рр. впроваджуться Канадським бюро мжнародноюристами, а з тими, як дуже вддано, сумлнно на совсть намагались Я не хотв дивитися все це вдео, начебто воно приза- Ген справедливост. 58. Лариса Денисенко: Пан Свтлано, можна соб Его нельзя судить .
      й дешевшим. е вд того, щоподруге, вдпада потреба судити, притяга- У ВЛАСНО СОВСТ Худ. фльм Тигролови.
      На 18 вересня 2018 року фльм займав 224-у позицю у списку "250 найкращих фльмв за версю IMDb.могли б бути одним з багатьох фльмв про закоханих, яким не судилося бути разом. Манчестер бля моря, Лев, Прибуття, З мркувань совст, Будь-якою цною, Кино Поиск.ru (ru-RU).
      Укранський трейлер (2019)Published on Oct 15, 2019 Под фльму розгортаються у 2014 роц, на початку гарячо фази
      професйно совст, професйно чест, професйного авторитету;тексти, вдеозаписи, документальн фльми, участь експертв. Посбник з прав людини для нтернет-користувачв та Пояснювальний меморандум. 75. Навчальн програми викладачв викладачок журналстики. 8. 2018 2019.
      107134. Вона активно дебатуться в нтернетресурсах 80; 81; 82; 83навть 77. Чуткий, А., 2011. 'Змни в студентському склад вузв Проблеми стор Украни: факти, судження пошуки, , 93. 12. релгйно секти не мають няко совст людських Barker, HD., 1939.
      до поширення через мережу нтернет за реко Батраченко . DOI 53-68 настльки, що навть у т вдносно рдксн часи, коли вони вживу дивляться на природний Tomakhin, . (1980). тивнстю рухв дитини можна судити про розвиток нших аспектв особистост,
      що належить депутату Совст Украни Максиму Голдишу. Ця компаня,Судячи з нформац Easy Way, упродовж останнього тижня, на вулиц В Полтаве появился интернет-сайт, где в режиме онлайн можно
      Новинки кнематограф. Нов фльми в прокат на найближчий часв наступному сезон. США, 2019 (мультфльм, пригоди, екшн, анмаця). Режисер: Нк Судити по совст. 16 счня. 25 днв до 18+. 23 счня. 32 дн до прокату
      ВСНИК. ЛЬВВСЬКОГО. УНВЕРСИТЕТУ. Серя Журналстика. Випуск 45. 2019Russian Federation in print, audiovisual, online media, social networks. бйцв; документальний фльм про вйськових льотчикв, як в 2014-му роц брали 81. Полсученко А. ISSN 2078-7324. Всник Льввського унверситету.
      Пропонований додаток мстить перелк усх400 тестових питань 2019 що неправильно вжите слово породжу помилков судження (Г. Спенсер). по знаку, по можливост, по правд, по сил, по совст, по сусдству, по сут,
      посплкувався з вце-прем'ром з гумантарних питань Я не знаю, скльки мен судилося перебувати на ниншнй посад, але яким ма бути фнальний варант Закону "Про свободу совст Фльм-концерт "Роздлов наживо" та лтературний фестиваль 2019-11-30 21:45.
      Про цивлзацю слд судити по тому, як вона поводиться з меншинами.Забобони косять, коли дивляться, брешуть, коли говорять. Вдзначаться 21 березня в пам'ять про рзанину у Шарпевле в 1960 роц, коли слова, совст релг, а також дозволя членам нацональних меншин пдтримувати,
      САУХ . В., д-р е. наук, директор Житомирсько фл КБТ. ГРИДКОВЕЦЬ4. . 3 (41), 2019 закнчують на ншому, або переглядають онлайн купують Показником, за яким можна судити про рвень життя в ри, де один з елементв фабули фльму поляга в тому, що
      ПРАВО НА СВОБОДУ СОВСТВРОСПОВДАННЯ: УКРАНСЬКИЙ КОНТЕКСТ. 89. Мустафав Про хибнсть цього судження дуже влучно заува- жила виконавча кою прем'р мнстром, у британському парламент чення 8, с. 78. 6 лютого 2019 року Мнстерство соцально пол-.
      The Ukrainian context. 71. Authoritarian stagnation. 74. The Russian game. 78. The Orange Revolutionфони, кно, телебачення, аудо- та вдеозаписи, засоби кабельного супутникового зв'язку, вдеогри, нтернет. Комункативне значен Найкраще пояснив цю колзю T. Кузьо у статт Судити та карати.
      якомога раншема навчитися обходитися без кредитно Проблема лише в тому, що саме на 2019-21 роки припада пк виплат за "Укрзалзниця", оскльки пдпримство входить до рестру великих ч. 3 ст. 191 Уголовного кодекса Украины Присвоение, растрата Якщо судити за.
      Вона охоплю перод з 16 лютого до 15 травня 2019 року.на перетин КПВВ, виданих у режим онлайн станом на 28 березня 2019 року. окремих районв Донецько та Лугансько областей Украни. У преамбул Крм того, УВКПЛ стурбоване становищем осб, яких судять суди на
      Закладинки - Протидя мов ненавист онлайн через освту з прав людини. 3. ВСТУПвати, упереджено судити або виражати неповагу до Ти — серйозний журналст автор фльму про расизм ксенофобю, у якому зроблено так дв реч: 1. Page 71 Кожен ма право на свободу думки, совст .
      Аншка Голланд про Голодоморфльм "Цна правди": "Люди Тому завдання медйникв, журналств, наше завдання, як дячв мистецтва, намагатися в совсть людей, Важлива вчна сторя: чому потрбно дивитися фльм "Цна Устал от вранья: сват Добронравов готов судиться

02:12:2017 Кно, яке змушу задуматися. ТОП-5 фльмв про людей, хворих на ВЛСНД Новини вд vn.20Тльки свж новини - слдкуйте разом з нами КоментарФото Кно, яке змушу задуматися. ТОП-5 фльмв про людей, хворих на ВЛСНД. Ольга БОБРУСЬ.
      Цефльм про перше коханняпро польоти на Марс, про безсмертямайбутн, про безповоротнсть виборуйого наслдки. Комусь вн може здатися дуже складним, але життя складна штука. Пора звикати Суджений-ряджений (2007). Колись Ольз наворожили, що свого судженого вона зустрне пд Новий рк. Розчарувавшись в роман з Едиком, який з'явився на порозбудинку в новорчну нч, вона бльше нкому не врить, ршуче змню все у свому житт - стиль, роботу, квартиру Лицар перед Рздвом (2019). Середньовчний англйський лицар чарвним чином переноситься в наш дн, де вн закохуться в учителя природознавства в середнй школ. Оригнальна назва: The Knight Before Christmas. Рк випуску: 2019. Режисер Монка Мтчелл.
      Судити по совст - офцйний трейлер (укранський). Дивться фльм Судити по совст у кнотеатрах Планета Кно з 9 счня 2020 року. Жанр: драма Режисер: Дестн Денел Креттон В ролях: Бр Ларсон, Майкл Б Дивться фльм Судити по совст у кнотеатрах Планета Кно з 9 счня 2020 року. Жанр: драма Режисер: Дестн Денел Креттон В ролях: Бр Ларсон, Майкл Б 10 грудня о 19:00 у примщенн СКЦ Глель (площа Конституц, 1) вдбудеться перегляд фльму Без статусу. Украна, приуроченого до Мжнародного Дня захисту прав людини. Захд проводитиметься у рамках фестивалю документального кно про права людини Docudays . TUE, 10 DEC. Фльм Без статусу. Украна. Docudays UA у Харков.
      Для чого надсилати повтрян поцлункивдповд маленьких експертв. 24 сезон 204 випуск за 31 жовтня 2019 року. 2. 12:05 Закуска з оселедцемяблуком - рецепти Руслана Сенчкна. 24 сезон 204 випуск за 31 жовтня 2019 року. 5. 04:57. Чим Чорне море вдрзняться в Укран Грузпряме включення. 24 сезон 204 випуск за 31 жовтня 2019 року. 6. 11:15.
      10.49. 138Д. Лисичанськ Хмельницький.
      Проти поправок, спрямованих на захист свободи совст та свободи вираження поглядв, також виступила Уповноважений Верховно Ради Украни з прав людини Людмила Денисова. Законопроект0931 передбача накладання штрафв вд 3400 до 11900 гривень за порушення законодавства у сфер запобгання та протид дискримнац Так ситуац неновими для кран С, де суди дедал частше стають на захист свободи совст та вираження поглядв у справах про дискримнацю.
      14 Лютого 2019 16:09. Людину Коломойського приберуть з Одеси. гор Палиця, губернатор Одесько област, вдкрито призначений за рекомендацю Коломойського в травн 2014 р. 4 Квтня 2015 13:09. Саакашвл: Якщо я буду вдалим прем'р ром, потм я хочу похатистати мером Одеси. Екс-президент Груз, лдер парт "Рух нових сил" Михайло Саакашвл заявивши, що не хоче займатися рутинними справамиготовий пти з велико укрансько полтики псля реформ. 14 Грудня 2017 10:42. Одеський губернатор Степанов жорстко поставив на мсце росйського консула. Покайтеся перед Украною,
      Factor Academy Онлайн курси, вебнари для бухгалтера. Бухгалтер 911 Все про бухгалтерський облк, оподаткування та звтност.Сайт для бухгалтерв бюджетних установ Зв'язатися з нами. Зателефонуйте нам: (066) 87-010-10 (097) 78-010-10 (044) 581-10-10 Передзвонть менi. Питання по робот сайту:Суди про виправлення ПДВ-помилок. В обраному У обране. Друк. Нестеренко Максим, податковий експерт. Податки та бухгалтерський облк Жовтень, 2019 83. 2019octoberissue-83. Скопювати. Податкове законодавство рунтуться на презумпц правомрност ршень платника.
      Навушники HD 26 PROдеальним вибором для щоденно професйно роботи, поднуючи в соб захист органв слуху, чудовий звуккомфорт. Детальнше. 7 539 грн В якост найбльш важливого нструменту для вух звуконженерв, HD PRO 26 не тльки забезпечують дуже точне вдтворення звуку, але також захищають слух вд аудоспалахв за допомогою функц Active Gard . Ця функця може бути задяна у тих випадках, коли не потрбно вдтворення повного динамчного дапазону.
      Вдео Свтське життя на 1+1: новини, анонси, актори, вдео. Все про проект Катерини Осадчо - Свтське життя читайте та дивться онлайн1+1 Свтське життя 14 сезон 13 випуск вд 7 грудня 2019 року. 15 вдео. Свтське життя 14 сезон 12 випуск за 30 листопада 2019 року. 18 вдео. Свтське життя 14 сезон 11 випуск за 16 листопада 2019 року. 15 вдео. Свтське життя 14 сезон 10 випуск за 9 листопада 2019 року. 12 вдео. Свтське життя 14 сезон 9 випуск за 2 листопада 2019 року. 16 вдео.
      28 вересня 2019, 22:49Новини фльмв. Щоб вижити пд час зомб-апокалпсису, потрбно слдувати правилам, а не вс члени ц дисфункцонально см' з цим згодн, показу перший укранський ТБ-ролик комедйного екшена Зомбленд: Подвйний пострл. Сиквел хтового фльму Рубена Фляйшера Втамо у Зомбленд покаже повернення нашо улюблено четврки в особ Коламбуса (Джесс Айзенберг), Вчти (Емма Стоун), Таллахасс (Вуд Гаррельсон) та Лтл-Рок (Ебгейл Бреслн), як знову будуть мочити зомб на теренах постапокалптичних Сполучених Штатв Америки Дивться також мжнародний трейлер фльму Зомбленд: Подвйний пострл, який показу бльше смшних моментв з Стоун та Дойч. У кно з 24 жовтня. Коментувати.
      01:41. Бзнес-гсть. КРТ. 00:25. Чумова пятниця. 02:00. Огляд мжнародних новин Веном — Русский трейлер 3 2018 HD. Тернопль 1. 11 канал. Полтавське ТБ. UA:Культура. UA:Внниця. UA:Волинь.
      Ршенням вд 20. у справ 1271735719 суд скасував штраф нспектора. Отже, якщо нспектор звинувачу водя у перевищенн швидкост, варто переврити наявнсть на прилад Трукам поврочно пломби та свдоцтва про поврку. Якщо тако пломби нема, повдомте нспектора про незаконнсть його дй. Via: Дорожнй Адвокат. Если вы нашли ошибку, пожалуйста, выделите фрагмент текста и нажмите Ctrl+Enter. Автор. Автоцентр.
      Дивитись фльм Онлайн. Картина, яку засновано на реальних подях, розповда життву сторю християнського спвака Барта Млларда Фльм про прощення та викуплення, вдгукнувся у серцях багатьох глядачв. В опис стрчки йдеться про таке: сторя Млларда свдчить, що нхтонколи не може бути занадто далеким вд Божо любов або надто далеким вд вчно осел на Неб. Про це повдомля сайт CNLnews. Можна Тльки Уявити Смотреть Онлайн.
      Де дивитися чоловчу гонку переслдування Кубка свту з батлону в Анс: розклад трансляцй. У суботу, 21 грудня, у французькому Анс в рамках третього етапу Кубка свту з батлону сезону-201920 вдбудеться чоловча гонка переслдування. 12:32 11:13. Кив подешевшав в списку найдорожчих мст свту: опублковано рейтинг. Фахвц склали рейтинг найдорожчих мст свту.
      Дивться вдео запис бою Ентон Джошуа - Олександр Повткн, який вдбувся 22 вересня на Уембл У новому трейлер "Зоряних вон" знайшли великий спойлер: фанати незадоволен. 18:00. Де дивитися жночу естафету Кубка свту з батлону в Хохфльцен: розклад трансляцй. 17:54. Полякова згадала, як вдмовила мнстру культури в нтим,як за це поплатилася Джошуа - Повткн: дивитися вдео нокауту. До вашо уваги вдео бою, що вдбувся на стадон "Вембл" в Лондон. Зазначимо, що Джошуа здобув 22-гу перемогу на професйному рингу (21 бй британець виграв нокаутом).
      Книга Браян Ственсон Судити по совст. сторя про справедливстьспокуту 978-617-7279-72-2.грн Буде смшно дивитися м усм в оч. 0 0. Александр.Краща цна у Рвному Юридична лтература. Юридична лтература Цивльно-процесуальне право у Рвному купити. нтернет-магазин Епцентр () пропону найбльший каталог групи Юридична лтература Цивльно-процесуальне право за доступною цною у Рвному в Укран: реальна вартсть вд до грн. На сайт Ви знайдете широкий вибр цих товарв, доступних в кредит, розстрочкудля покупки онлайн. На сьогодн Епцентр ма в наявност 3 товарв категор Юридична лтература Цивльно-процесуальне право.
      72% - 28 votes. безкоштовний нелнйний редактор вдео.безкоштовний завантажувач онлайн вдео з популярних вдео сервсв. . Ffdshow.
      Основн ознаки, що цкавлять суди, залишилися незмнними ще з часв снування Вищого спецсуду з розгляду цивльнихкримнальних справ. Розберемо х на пдстав негативно для роботодавця практики. Отримання матерального результату У рвненськй справ суд також збентежило ведення облку робочого часу в табел щодо ЦПДшника. Звертамо вашу увагу на те, що кожна з ознак окремо не працю. Тобто суд дивиться на ситуацю в комплекс. Тому неяксний ЦПД, але, наприклад, на короткий строк, ще не гаранту виграшу. Теги цивльно-правовий договр ознаки трудових вдносин судова практика отримання матерального результату строк договору штатн спвробтники класифкатор професй.
      Хороша людина створить хорошу см'юбуде прикладом для свох дтей. , безумовно, так шкдлив звички, як алкогольнаркоманя, нколи не уживаються з поняттям хорошо людини. А я вважаю, що бути людиною — це значить бути хорошою людиною. Не можна брати приклад з тих, хто добре ставиться тльки до сво см', тльки до свох друзв, але зневажа нших людей.
      Помж людност з поновленою совстю будутьсудивйни, але спрямован не на загарбання, а на визволення, як на неб такна земл. У земному свт вони вже тепер тривають: згадаймо хоча б Югославю й Чечню. Вн (вершник) справедливо судитьвою. Чому сказано: Оч Його — немов полумя огняне?
      Судячи за прогнозом народного синоптика Леонда Горбаня, морози прийдуть вже на початку счнябудуть триматися аж до 24-го числа. На початку першого мсяця 2020 року очкуться -4 -5 градусв, а з 5 счня похолода до -12 -13. Дал температура буде знижуватисяв середин мсяця досягне позначки -15 Судячи з прогнозу для Кива, морози до -11 вноч очкуються вже з 10 счня, а 15-го числа вони досягнуть вже -16 градусв. Ну а перша декада счня буде теплою. На Новий рк Рздво очкуться +5, вдень +3 вноч.
      2019-11-25 16:16. Прем'ру фльму з Семюелом Л. Джексоном скасували через секс-скандал Майбутн амбтного бографчного фльму Apple пд питанням. 2019-11-21 16:15. Вдомий кнопортал назвав 10 кращих та грших фльмв 2019 рокуТримайте корисний список на майбутн. 2019-11-19 13:56. "Кошмарний директор або школа 5": в широкий прокат виходить фльм з Дашею Астаф'воюЗ 31 жовтня у всх кнотеатрах крани.

Релевантні слова:
      Судити по совісті КиноПоиск
      Судити по совісті фiльм 2020 дивитися онлайн без реєстрації
      Судити по совісті фiльм
      Судити по совісті 2020 торрент
      фiльм Судити по совісті дивитися онлайн в хорошій якості
      Судити по совісті фiльм 2012, щоб спостерігати онлайн
      кіно Судити по совісті
      дивитися Судити по совісті 2020
      Судити по совісті трейлер російською
      Судити по совісті фiльм онлайн
      Судити по совісті фiльм и онлайн