Sign in to follow this  
101matt

READING Articals..???????Have you???

OK SO IM PREACHING..

I hope everyone who is taking part in the discusions take the time to read the past 10 articals that have been posted..

We have an advantage that we have such a diverest groupe of "Experts".yes Experts, people who have tryed and tested life and liberty to the point that they KNOW what they are doing and willing to share FOR FREE ,things tha will save your life..

or at least make it Better.

I just want to say THANKS to all who Posted...so should you..

JMHO...

Guest survival101

Hi, Matt. No, I don't know if I've read the last ten articles or not. The articles rotate on my screen. There is a random sampling of them on the screen each time I log in. Is there a way to do this logically? I read a two or three each week, and try to participate every day. It's a lot of information.

Guest survival101

Thanks for the info. It seems randomized to me. I'll try to give it another look. As I seem to be the only one who answered outside the core group, Matt seems to be preaching to the choir.

Thanks for the info. It seems randomized to me. I'll try to give it another look. As I seem to be the only one who answered outside the core group, Matt seems to be preaching to the choir.

We are ALL the core group. If anything, we will be the core group to rebuild. The articles are kind of "random", in that they are not sorted by topic, just date of publishing. The most recent is on the first page and towards bottom, you will see a "previous entries" which will take you back to other articles.

I'd like to say thanks for everyone sharing their knowledge on All subjects . I've learned alot by reading on all subject even if I feel like they won't apply to my plan I have in place.

Homegrown, I too have learned so much. The great thing is that even if it doesn't fit your plans, at least it can give us some knowledge for contingency plans.

Being so new to this, I thought it would be good to read as many of the articles as I can. I've read one or two every day and I know I've learned a lot. Thanks to everyone who has shared knowledge and experience with us.

Guest survival101

lmao. you two crack me up. adding my 2 cents thanks for the articles. i try to stay on top of it, but have a lot more to read. i don't usually comment on the article, btw, because it wants me to sign in to facebook, or yahoo, or twitter etc. i don't really care to do that. but, i've gotten a lot out of it.

Yes I have read every article on the main site but I haven't commented in quite awhile, thank you to all the authors who take the time to give us their insight on vairous topics and snake....i do so agree with you=)

lmao. you two crack me up. adding my 2 cents thanks for the articles. i try to stay on top of it, but have a lot more to read. i don't usually comment on the article, btw, because it wants me to sign in to facebook, or yahoo, or twitter etc. i don't really care to do that. but, i've gotten a lot out of it.

Survival101, you can create a separate account just for the main site and use your username from here. It is an "Intense Debate" notification and has nothing to do with social media. Some people only use their social media accounts to access the main site, and so use their log in from that. I have my account for the main site from Intense debate which sends me an email anytime someone replies directly to my comments or one I follow posts; similiar to the forum.