Sign in to follow this  
rckmsc628

The Dream!

Juice I realy like that Home in Poland a Lot....But OM Goodness the power to run the darn thing.It sticks out like a sore thumb too..LMAO

I realy like the Pool..

Yea it looks like a giant Rubrics Cube. However, what it lacks in aesthetics, in certainly makes up for in security. Not to mention it has a drawbridge from the house to the pool. A drawbridge is like number 7 on my list of top 10 things my "evil layer " must have.

Not Excel, Simplex who are also in PA. Yea I hate being shocked too, but it goes with the territory. Working live with 110 is no problem for me. It could still kill you, although unlikely, but anything over that I get a little leary and have to really concentrate. My dad however will puts his hands in places where an inch slip either way will charbroil him. I can't even being in the room when he works on some switchgear. It makes me too nervous. Although he has gotten better lately, at least now he wares insulated rubber gloves. lol

The single most terrifying phone call I think I ever got was from my daughter who was in KY at the time. It began, "Daddy, which wire is supposed to be ground?"

Me, " WHY????"

Her, "Well, I'm rewiring the dryer and ...."

She didn't get to finish because of my "DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!!!" We got it done but I NEVER want to do remote wiring on 220 VAC again! The whole, OK, go unlock the front door, make sure I have the correct address for the EMTs, etc.

Just remember, "Green is ground, the world around" EXCEPT WHERE IT ISN'T!

Not in my "Evil Layer," I would rather have a bunch of these guys...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]582[/ATTACH]

A baboon with a Mosin...excelent, bet he get off a couple rounds before he heads to the trees..

I was wondering when Capt.Bart would show up..and yes I get other to do Electrical also.

So are you In Capt.for being one of The Elders??? We need you..

Matt,

I appreciate the honor, gentlemen. I'll bring the single malted scotch and the Irish. Having been "The Commander" before, I'm not sure I'd like being part of the council. Still, if someone has some Twinkies to go with everything else, I'm all IN!

The single most terrifying phone call I think I ever got was from my daughter who was in KY at the time. It began, "Daddy, which wire is supposed to be ground?"

Me, " WHY????"

Her, "Well, I'm rewiring the dryer and ...."

She didn't get to finish because of my "DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!!!" We got it done but I NEVER want to do remote wiring on 220 VAC again! The whole, OK, go unlock the front door, make sure I have the correct address for the EMTs, etc.

Just remember, "Green is ground, the world around" EXCEPT WHERE IT ISN'T!

So True. A few years ago I was removing a 220v fixture that had been wired by one of our guys but the owner had decided to move to a new location. My Dad had said he had shut the circuit off at the panel (which he did). However, me being me, I turned the wall switch off anyway, climbed the ladder, remove the cover to the connections and checked the "Hot Leg" with my tester. Getting no reading, I undid the connections and began removing the wire. (It was 12/2 BX and sleeved through a piece of 3/4 EMT). Well, the idiot who had wired the light not only connected it to the wrong circuit, but energized the neutral (to this day I dont know how he did that). So as I slid the BX through the EMT the neutral touched the side of the pipe and I had 220 running across my chest. I opened my hands to let go of everything (while screaming like a little girl) but the wire and pipe did not move. Scariest moment of my life, thank god i finally fell off the ladder which broke me free or I would have been a goner. To top it off my dad comes walking into the room and is like "Did you say something?" when he finally realized what happened he just smiled and said "Eh you'll be fine, next time check the neutral."

Hence the quote below...

Oh My goss.I hate messing with that stuff,My wife does it all she is not scared(hasa 2 year electrical degree) but dont say spider..lol I would rather take up a MINE...

Capt.Bart

WE GOT TWINKEYS....................and after reading the "News Letter" we will have a electrical cart ready with a driver if need be.

:}..brother Matt ..

Did I hear Twinkies :=)

my dog that passed could hear the plastic crinkle and would be eyeballin' ready for her cut

I miss that dog but not having to share everything reminds me how much I miss that fur ball.

Had a dog that was the same way,I miss him too, the big goof.