Sign in to follow this  
rckmsc628

The Dream!

Lotto on Tuesday..

Yes the Scotch will get you in.Mhut I have the start of tools for Blacksmithing already just need a pair of young hands to help.Your In brother.

Atonmous you start the Council, You got my vote.We need to get you off the FAR LEFT Coast soon anyways..

Juice94..what are you bringing ????

Anything will do as long as it Benifits us ALL. lol

You will be welcome here. :}

Well I doubt my lawyer skills be be worth anything, however prior to going back to school I was a GC and grew up doing electrical work for my dads company so I'm pretty skillful with the tools and have a pretty extensive list of tools and resources. In fact I'm still a dealer for modular homes and Generac generators. And if that's not enough I am Italian and make one hell of a gravy (or sauce).

If I bring a recipe for the best mashed potatoes you have ever eaten, as much Don Pilar Tequila Anejo and bottles of tasty NW microbrew as will fit in my BOV (since man cannot live by fine Kentucky bourbon alone), and ammunition from every Wal-Mart between Oregon and wherever you're gathering, would that be enough? ;-)

If I bring a recipe for the best mashed potatoes you have ever eaten, as much Don Pilar Tequila Anejo and bottles of tasty NW microbrew as will fit in my BOV (since man cannot live by fine Kentucky bourbon alone), and ammunition from every Wal-Mart between Oregon and wherever you're gathering, would that be enough? ;-)

You forgot the obvious...you should also stop by every winery on the way out of the valley, before you ever get to that first Wal-Mart

Juice,Yes we need you to make sure that a "Covenent" agreement is on paper,with No BS.We will have some Grapes growing for fruit and "Juice".Modular homes? Excel out of PA.?We will need you in setting up Solar.I hate being shocked and dont do Electrical.lol

Miss Oregonchick..Please bring what you can,Many uses for Grain,Hopes.Dark and warm is just fine.Yes please on Taters I will grow them and leave the preperations in your hands.

MikeE...you bring yourself..and snag what ever you can..lol

WE have a Community in the Makeing Right here...

So this answers the Eternal Question..Can we Rebuild..OH SHIT YES......and a better place too.

Juice,Yes we need you to make sure that a "Covenent" agreement is on paper,with No BS.We will have some Grapes growing for fruit and "Juice".Modular homes? Excel out of PA.?We will need you in setting up Solar.I hate being shocked and dont do Electrical.lol

Not Excel, Simplex who are also in PA. Yea I hate being shocked too, but it goes with the territory. Working live with 110 is no problem for me. It could still kill you, although unlikely, but anything over that I get a little leary and have to really concentrate. My dad however will puts his hands in places where an inch slip either way will charbroil him. I can't even being in the room when he works on some switchgear. It makes me too nervous. Although he has gotten better lately, at least now he wares insulated rubber gloves. lol

Miss Oregonchick..Please bring what you can,Many uses for Grain,Hopes.Dark and warm is just fine.Yes please on Taters I will grow them and leave the preperations in your hands.

MikeE...you bring yourself..and snag what ever you can..lol

WE have a Community in the Makeing Right here...

So this answers the Eternal Question..Can we Rebuild..OH SHIT YES......and a better place too.

Great. I'll up the ante. That's a barrel of Woodford Reserve (my old favorite), a barrel of Four Roses (my new favorite) and a barrel of Maker's Mark (which still makes the best Manhattan). With all that "gear" I'll need someone to ride shotgun on the way to West Virginny. LOL

nice thought

well it ain't made in this country so what does it matter ,just means more of our dollars going

over seas even if you buy American half or more parts or the company is not from HERE

so we just go broke faster.

if we slammed the door on mexico half of the parts on your American made

vehicle would dry up no more stuff and part of the motors are not made

here either.

money and fame does not change a damn thing can we say steve jobs

whitney houston they were as far apart as east form west but they only

failed in one segment of their life God was either ignored or was not first.

one other minor point even if it is grown and made here the tools they use

to maintain are not motors electrical and fuel driven plastic parts

and lighting even most chemicals cannot be made here they are shipped in

so nice dream roll another and smoke it down and keep dreaming

because it's all smoke and mirrors.

My dream do die quickly and as painlessly as possible but it doesn't

look like it's in the cards, I am more aware of being like a cat in a cage

prodded at from all ends I am just waiting for some fool to stick their

finger close enough so I can rip it off.

I know I ain't going to win but it's going to be real hard to wipe the smile

off my face LMAO

IMHO

Edited by juzcallmesnake

LOL @ PA funny thing is im about to move to central PA by end of summer. I have mixed feelings about the area. I love it don't get me wrong but I'm a Yankee at heart I grew up in a farming and smuggling town. Oh dont get me wrong we have similar questions, For example you guys ask what church do you go to. We ask what bar. They both mean the same thing in the end.

Ill bring what ever my bov can handle a little bit of everything. Plus im kinda a "Jack Of All Trades" got experience with just about everything from farming, hunting, construction, welding, woodworking, metal work, and so on! If there's room will ya count me in?

If money were no object I'd buy this little farm place down the road that is completely out of sight from any road with a dammed up pond(a deep one). It's in a elevated area adjacent to about 1000 acres of sparsely populated hardwood forest. There are no roads to it anymore as it has been vacant for at least 30 years and the area on 3 sides is set up as private hunting land full of turkeys, pheasants, and whitetails. I'd put in some kind of underground bunker(loaded with all the essentials) and move the old house on top of it as camoflage.

Well in my fantasy Id have about 100 to 200 acres somewhere in the mountains. Does not matter where. Upstate NY, Vermont, New Hampshire, Colorado,....you get the idea. First I would put in the underground bunker in which I would have my own gun range, movie theater, and one of those Virtual golf course machines, where you hit into the screen and it simulates like your playing a round. Then I'd build a house on top of it that can do this, although my design would look a lot nicer ;)

http://www.homedsgn.com/2011/04/10/safe-house-by-kwk-promes/

Ill bring what ever my bov can handle a little bit of everything. Plus im kinda a "Jack Of All Trades" got experience with just about everything from farming, hunting, construction, welding, woodworking, metal work, and so on! If there's room will ya count me in?

Yes we will put you to work..and Have fun at same time..

You be welcome here..

Juice and Jerry..If you get yours first Can I come there??

I got some friends that will come also.LMAO

Absolutely. But just so you know the price of admission is ammo and alcohol, preferably Crown Royal.

*Legal Disclaimer: The author of this post does not condone, nor is advocating, the consumption of adult beverages while handeling firearms. Please drink and shoot responsibly. ;)