Sign in to follow this  
bnbr75

Hello all

Just wanted to take a moment to say hello to everyone and thank everyone in advance for all the help you provide here. My wife and I are new to prepping and hope that any newb questions we may post don't upset anyone of frustrate them. We are truly looking for all the advice we can and I think that this site has probably been the best I've seen. Thank you all and happy prepping!

Hello and welcome to the boards. I came here with the same rationale. My wife and are not completely equal on our prepper plans (she's a little reluctant with some of my ideas) but we're working together. Good luck to you and your family on your prepping. There are a lot of well trained and informative people on these threads.

Hello and welcome to the boards. I came here with the same rationale. My wife and are not completely equal on our prepper plans (she's a little reluctant with some of my ideas) but we're working together. Good luck to you and your family on your prepping. There are a lot of well trained and informative people on these threads.
Yes there are a lot of well trained and informative people here...then there is me who just hijacks threads and pokes fun at certain members. Anyway, welcome sir and enjoy the boards, there is a lot of great information and great people here