Hey from upstate new york.
not a lot to say really about myself, new to survival cache site and lovin it.
I am a husband and father.
I love fishing...to the point a became a salmon charter capt.
I have been hunting for as long as I can remember. I enjoy archery, and rolling my own ammo.
Recently purchased my first cabin in the woods, so I can spend time hunting my own land, cutting firewood for the house and learning my son all the good and important things in life.
liked the admin questions so here are my answers.
1. Please describe your Every Day Carry?
mini mag light, bottle water, small snack, lighter, pocket knife, cell phone.
2. Favorite Bug Out Pistol?
S/W model 22A .22lr
3. Favorite Concealed Carry Pistol?
Love my Ruger SR9c
4. Favorite Bug Out Rifle or Carbine?
Ruger 10/22 and Browning .270
5. Favorite Rifle or Carbine?
Savage model 12 Fvss chambered in 22/250
6. Favorite Shotgun?
Winchester 1300 ranger 12ga
7. The amount of food you have at your house?
1 month canned/dryed goods including water, small veggie garden in the summer, deer/salmon in the freezer.
8. Name your top 7 items in your Bug Out Bag?
first aid kit, extra ammo, water, light sticks, cereal bars, wet wipes, solar charger w/adatpers.
9. Describe your Bug Out Location, if you have one?
camp in the woods.
10. Describe your Bug Out Vehicle?
2004 gmc seirra 4X4
11. Describe your Bug Out Bag?
Still putting it together, one of each family memeber.
12. Favorite home defense pistol?
which ever one I get to first.
13. Favorite home defense Rifle/Shotgun?
same as answer to #12.
14. Favorite Survival Book?
1960's boy scout handbook
15. Favorite Survival Type Movie?
The Book of Eli
16. Survival Knife?
17. Survival Tools in Your Kit?
fold shovel, leatherman multi tool, hatchet ect.
Vigilance/Preparedness/Family is priority.
Paranoia is Fatal.